1 583 584 585 586 587 Previous Next 6,507 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2012 3:34 PM by timmyisaliar Go to original post RSS
  • 5,840. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.
    guydude
    im so confused what the holocaust has to do with this...
    but the new picture is of a nazi concentration camp for children.

Poland:
    Auschwitz-Birkenau - Oswiecim-Brzezinka (extermination camp - 51 subcamps and external kommandos)
    Belzec (extermination camp - 1 subcamp)
    Bierznow
    Biesiadka
    Dzierzazna & Litzmannstadt (These two camps were "Jugenverwahrlage", children camps. Hundreds of children and teenagers considered as not good enough to be "Germanized" were transfered to these places - see our article about the The “Lebensborn ” — and later sent to the extermination canters)
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/cclist.html[/code:3bojyghr]

ctrl+f 'jud' and u will find it. 

"Lebesnborn" project. holy ****....

... The purpose of this society (Registered Society Lebensborn - Lebensborn Eingetragener Verein) was to offer to young girls who were deemed “racially pure” the possibility to give birth to a child in secret. The child was then given to the SS organization which took charge in the child’s education and adoption. Both mother and father needed to pass a “racial purity” test. Blond hair and blue eyes were preferred, and family lineage had to be traced back at least three generations. Of all the women who applied, only 40 percent passed the racial purity test and were granted admission to the Lebensborn program. The majority of mothers were unmarried, 57.6 percent until 1939, and about 70 percent by 1940. ...

... Ultimately, one of the most horrible sides of the Lebensborn policy was the kidnapping of children “racially good” in the eastern occupied countries after 1939. Some of these children were was orphans, but it is well documented that many were stolen from their parents’ arms. These kidnappings were organized by the SS in order to take children by force who matched the Nazis’ racial criteria (blond hair and blue or green eyes). Thousands of children were transferred to the Lebensborn centers in order to be “Germanized.” Up to 100,000 children may have been stolen from Poland alone. In these centers, everything was done to force the children to reject and forget their birth parents. As an example, the SS nurses tried to persuade the children that they were deliberately abandoned by their parents. The children who refused the Nazi education were often beaten. Most of them were finally transferred to concentration camps (most of the time to Kalish in Poland) and exterminated. The others were adopted by SS families. ...

there is a lot more than what i posted.
    [code:3bojyghr]http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/Lebensborn.html

idk what this all has to do with COD, but this is actually intense.
  • 5,841. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.

guydude wrote:

Poland:
    Auschwitz-Birkenau - Oswiecim-Brzezinka (extermination camp - 51 subcamps and external kommandos)
    Bierznow
    Biesiadka
    Dzierzazna & Litzmannstadt (These two camps were "Jugenverwahrlage", children camps. Hundreds of children and teenagers considered as not good enough to be "Germanized" were transfered to these places - see our article about the The “Lebensborn ” — and later sent to the extermination canters)

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/cclist.html[/code:23nmze96]

[code:23nmze96]http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/Lebensborn.html

Whoa. :shock: That image almost made me jump.
  • 5,842. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.
    guydude

Gross1985 wrote:

guydude wrote:

Poland:
    Bierznow
    Biesiadka

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/cclist.html[/code:abqcpcbg]

[code:abqcpcbg]http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/Lebensborn.html

Whoa. :shock: That image almost made me jump.

i edited my thing up a bit....but damn. i spent a whole year learning about the holocaust and we never studied about this...
  • 5,843. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.
    well if any1 is wondering the mixed up words on gk site says "it is the family"
  • 5,844. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.

guydude wrote:

i edited my thing up a bit....but damn. i spent a whole year learning about the holocaust and we never studied about this...

In the second half of my 8th grade year we learned all about the Holocaust; it was almost in every class.  For me, learning about the Holocaust brought about conflicting results.  Now, after 11 years, my quote on teaching the Holocaust goes like this : "It is unethical not to teach it.....but...." Basically, some of that stuff scarred me for a while, leading me to having bad dreams and obviously affecting my life forever.
    Anyway, the truth is that you can never learn enough about the Holocaust.

Apart from that, I translated the text next to the image.  I got "It becomes in the family".
  • 5,845. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.
    where did becomes come from i didnt see it. but nice though
  • 5,846. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.

itsmedc93 wrote:

where did becomes come from i didnt see it. but nice though

I used Prompt Translator.  I guess they still have a lot of things to work out with that program.
  • 5,847. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.
    I used Prompt Translator.  I guess they still have a lot of things to work out with that program.[/quote]

O, I used http://translation.babylon.com/german/
  • 5,848. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.
    This thing really died down huh?  I guess it's because he wasn't releasing any other recordings.