27 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2013 8:30 PM by frequentbanger2 RSS

water on multiplayer

soldium
Who dont like water?
Why cant we make little diving on more tropical maps itrs must be awesome enemy prociding the area you going out of water and back stabing thejmee
there are new addon diving mask with oxigen for 120 seconds and regeneraaiting when proceed out from water
sorry for my poor english
  • Re: water on multiplayer
    ....what?
    MaxRus95

soldium wrote:

Who dont like water?
    Why cant we make little diving on more tropical maps itrs must be awesome enemy prociding the area you going out of water and back stabing thejmee
    there are new addon diving mask with oxigen for 120 seconds and regeneraaiting when proceed out from water

If you would wrote in chinese i would of understoud better.
    soldium
    uhh easier
    being on water enemy going across the road you out of water and backstab them
    I'm going to have to call a flag FAIL on this guy... no way he's from the USA.

Well, i understood what he said, and i agrre man Its awesome to have maps with lakes/seas and be able to dive in it..
    smoothaz
    Well...really.

There is no need to to make him feel unwelcome.He already informed you his English was poor.

He wants you to be able to dive into/under the water and hide...when someone walks past jump out and backstab them.

If you want that in Chinese to help you understand him

"yoolung maa wa mundwahh wattaa chow chow..deevi deevi waaataa..cummwaha uppy ngg stabby stabby"
    soldium
    thanks titan killer for helping mme
    imaginate  you can dive get oxigen mask and wait for emeny when he go on the road you can go out of the water come to he and kinife him
    awesome tactic

soldium wrote:

thanks titan killer for helping mme
    imaginate  you can dive get oxigen mask and wait for emeny when he go on the road you can go out of the water come to he and kinife him
    awesome tactic

You are welcome
    Well, it will looks fantastic if its in MP.. EPIC
    smoothaz
    It would only really work a few times...then everyone would check the water and kill you easy.

Plus its a bad idea really...if you want to dive into water play Tomb Raider as this is a FPS.

Water gives a fps hit as does specular...so no no not likey.
    Medicated

Im420Man wrote:

Gonna call a 420 fail on you, no stoner is a bitchy as you are. Lighten up, smoke till your broke, then take one more toke.
    Code Gs

Im420Man wrote:

Obviously...

Medicated wrote:

Im420Man wrote:

Gonna call a 420 fail on you, no stoner is a bitchy as you are. Lighten up, smoke till your broke, then take one more toke.

Not ********, just saying there is no way this guy is a US citizen.  Now that I think about it he very well could be.

BTW your smoking catch phase was super stupid.  I don't smoke, I'm not broke and I will not toke.  It's just a name, if you can't get that then that's your bad.

On Topic: horrible idea.  You described a camping, scuba knifer... WTF is up with these suggestions?

Medicated
    I couldn't care less if you think my post was stupid, I've been watching all of yours since this site went up, and I haven't seen you say much that was relevant. The fact you don't smoke explains everything. What I said was meant to be tongue in cheek.

I've been to the states many times, Lived in Chicago for 12 years. Not many of the people I met were masters of the english language. That fact doesn't make them any less American or any less likeable. Lighten up, it's just a damned game, and this is just a forum. Keep on not smokin it, more for the rest of us that do.

Medicated wrote:

I couldn't care less if you think my post was stupid, I've been watching all of yours since this site went up, and I haven't seen you say much that was relevant. The fact you don't smoke explains everything. What I said was meant to be tongue in cheek.

I've been to the states many times, Lived in Chicago for 12 years. Not many of the people I met were masters of the english language. That fact doesn't make them any less American or any less likeable. Lighten up, it's just a damned game, and this is just a forum. Keep on not smokin it, more for the rest of us that do.

I'm not clowning the guy for having poor English skills, I was simply hinting that he didn't change his flag to his current country, which is an assumption on my part.  If you got worked up over my comments maybe you should "toke up dude" and relax.  If you think I'm jumping on this guy for having bad English then re-read my posts and don't read into them.

I don't explicitly state that I like or dislike the OP so clearly you're reading way to far into my posts.  If you're offended by what I say, oh well... I'm not going to lose sleep over things that are said on the internet.

Code Gs

Im420Man wrote:

I'm not clowning the guy for having poor English skills, I was simply hinting that he didn't change his flag to his current country, which is an assumption on my part.  If you got worked up over my comments maybe you should "toke up dude" and relax.  If you think I'm jumping on this guy for having bad English then re-read my posts and don't read into them.

I don't explicitly state that I like or dislike the OP so clearly you're reading way to far into my posts.  If you're offended by what I say, oh well... I'm not going to lose sleep over things that are said on the internet.

Though, He's quite rude. On his other thread, he insulted someone for no particular reason.
    The sheer fact that he is more than likely trolling just makes him a sad human being.

Code GS wrote:

Im420Man wrote:

Though, He's quite rude. On his other thread, he insulted someone for no particular reason.
    The sheer fact that he is more than likely trolling just makes him a sad human being.

I know what you mean, but like I said previously: I don't explicitly state that I like or dislike the OP.  If he's a sad human being then so be it.  I think that he is trying to communicate his ideas over the internet, but not doing to well because of the language / cultural barrier.  At least that is what I hope is happening.

sandy007h

smoothaz wrote:

Well...really.

If you want that in Chinese to help you understand him

"yoolung maa wa mundwahh wattaa chow chow..deevi deevi waaataa..cummwaha uppy ngg stabby stabby"

Nice reply. I appreciate. This is how these guys should be dealt with.

BTW, nice idea of underwater warfare.
    Medicated
    I never said you disliked him, I was speaking from my own experience.. not directed at your post. Judging from his other post though, I will refrain from saying anything else on this guy, Do what you do

Medicated wrote:

I never said you disliked him, I was speaking from my own experience.. not directed at your post. Judging from his other post though, I will refrain from saying anything else on this guy, Do what you do

Coffee smells good, when you wake up.  BTW my name is derived from a long time ago when I was medicated often.

muggylove
    This aint farcry son!!
    [pde]paulkersey

muggylove wrote:

This aint farcry son!!

nah, it's call of duty black ops with good ideas expressed. i thought about that also OP
    alocker

MaxRus95 wrote:

soldium wrote:

Who dont like water?

If you would wrote in chinese i would of understoud better.

Oh, the irony.
    Rock7
    I would love to see a Under Water Warfare map but I don't think that's possible in BO as it is too late to discuss this. Maybe in COD 8.
    Devil07
    I don't think that we will be able to swim on a multiplayer map because the map would be larger and I think we don't like large maps.