1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 140 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2010 8:52 AM by fsck Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    Tuna_Boy
    Okay.. so if clans don't want to pony up for the GS servers, then who will? Why would anyone not in a clan want to pay $15/mo for a server? Does this mean we won't have as many public servers available with a decent ping?
  • 71. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    arthas125

    Nallows wrote:

     

    arthas125 wrote:

     

    k, this is just sad, i won't be buying BO now, i'll rather pirate it and play combat training or whatever the **** the new bot thing is called, damnit this is so **** stupid, i was looking foward to this     shame on you treyarch, shame on you 


    lol, don't lie.  You have 1,400 posts and love COD.  You'll but it just like the rest.



    COD is banned in my country  , but i told a friend of mine that lives in the UK to buy one copie for me, i already told him that i won't need it anymore, yes i do love COD but i can't stand this decision from treyarch, unless they say something about this im gonna enjoy playing SP and the Bot MP writhout paying a buck for it, im just sad right now
  • 72. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    pshawnu

    Tuna_Boy wrote:

     

    Okay.. so if clans don't want to pony up for the GS servers, then who will? Why would anyone not in a clan want to pay $15/mo for a server? Does this mean we won't have as many public servers available with a decent ping?




    yea, but Treyarch knows whats best according to the countless sheep on this forum. But, those same sheep wont fork out a dime for a server.


    So treyarch knows jack. Idiots
  • 73. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    Sami@Results-Software.com
    You need to be shot. You are lucky that Treyarch even put in dedicated servers! They didn't have to do that and Activision gave them hell for that, but they did. And here you are whining and saying "Oh no, Treyarch are such meanies. I'm not going to buy there game just because they didn't give us server files boo hoo." Get your head out of your ass. They have a very good reason not to give you server files. MW2 has proven how vigilant the hacker community is towards FPS games. If they release public server files hackers are going to make server for 2,000 players and crash the whole dam network, or rig the player counts, or even make one that puts trojans on your computer if you join (they did that with mw2). You should be out there encouraging people to go and buy this game because Treyarch added all these new features and took out nooby perks like danger close and commando, along with the fact they gave us dedicated server. Instead your here ******** and whining because Treyarch tried to keep the game safe from hackers. You are a disgrace to life and so is everyone that agrees with you. Ungrateful bastards.
  • 74. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    pshawnu
    Sami, you are a bigger idiot then you think. There will be countless hacs for this game before its even released. Why? Cause the code is the same for every cod game back to cod4. So, shutup dude. You are not impressing anyone with your lack of knowledge.
  • 75. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    arthas125
    this desicion was obvious taken to prevent piracy, one thing that BFBC2 did good and now Activision do it too since they want more sells and more money

    btw these paid servers don't even have as much player capacity as COD4 ones, 24 players max on an unraked dedis? wait what? cod 4 had 64 players in just one dedi !! what happened? im gonna keep playing COD4, it seems to be the only playable COD for PC users, not only because it's ******* awesome also because  it didn't restrict any of it consumers with this pay-for a server bullshit
  • 76. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    Nallows

    pshawnu wrote:

     

    Sami, you are a bigger idiot then you think. There will be countless hacs for this game before its even released. Why? Cause the code is the same for every cod game back to cod4. So, shutup dude. You are not impressing anyone with your lack of knowledge.


    Uh, no, you are the retard.  He was talking "hacks" in terms of hackers making their own servers with the public server files. DERP.
  • 77. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    Tuna_Boy

    Sami@Results-Software.com wrote:

     

    You need to be shot. You are lucky that Treyarch even put in dedicated servers! They didn't have to do that and Activision gave them hell for that, but they did. And here you are whining and saying "Oh no, Treyarch are such meanies. I'm not going to buy there game just because they didn't give us server files boo hoo." Get your head out of your ass. They have a very good reason not to give you server files. MW2 has proven how vigilant the hacker community is towards FPS games. If they release public server files hackers are going to make server for 2,000 players and crash the whole dam network, or rig the player counts, or even make one that puts trojans on your computer if you join (they did that with mw2). You should be out there encouraging people to go and buy this game because Treyarch added all these new features and took out nooby perks like danger close and commando, along with the fact they gave us dedicated server. Instead your here ******** and whining because Treyarch tried to keep the game safe from hackers. You are a disgrace to life and so is everyone that agrees with you. Ungrateful bastards.




    K.. So, let me get this straight... We don't want it to be full of hackers like MW2 right? So, MW2 had dedicated servers? MW2 had server files?  I mean.. that MUST be why they don't want us to have dedi server files and public servers right? Because of the hackers and viruses (LOL) we will download like we did for all these years playing on other servers every since the inception of FPS games by id software... I can recall all the hackers and viruses I downloaded playing every Quake game ever created. Oh wait... Not once did that happen.
  • 78. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    Sami@Results-Software.com

    pshawnu wrote:

     

    Sami, you are a bigger idiot then you think. There will be countless hacs for this game before its even released. Why? Cause the code is the same for every cod game back to cod4. So, shutup dude. You are not impressing anyone with your lack of knowledge.



    You make me laugh. Bro, do you know how to read? I think it was pretty clear in my post i was talking only about hacks on servers through the server files. I know damn well there will be hacks like aimbot and wallhacks before the game even comes out. I was talking strictly about the hacked servers that will come through public server files but are near impossible if there are only dedis.
  • 79. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    arthas125

    Nallows wrote:

     

    pshawnu wrote:

     

    Sami, you are a bigger idiot then you think. There will be countless hacs for this game before its even released. Why? Cause the code is the same for every cod game back to cod4. So, shutup dude. You are not impressing anyone with your lack of knowledge.


    Uh, no, you are the retard.  He was talking "hacks" in terms of hackers making their own servers with the public server files. DERP.



    those are just cracked servers that let ppl with a pirate copy of the game play MP
1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next