1 2 3 4 Previous Next 85 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2012 8:09 PM by zaboo112 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: COD Black Ops Zombies
    ^^ this
    was waiting for a comment on this wiggy lol
  • 11. Re: COD Black Ops Zombies
    somerock

splittinwigs wrote:

imsoCrazy12 wrote:

Yeah...it has been confirmed for a long time now...BY JD.

Whether or not they will still make new maps is up in the air still, but I highly doubt they wouldn't make new maps.

LOL, they are so precious at this age.

Josh has not confirmed anything, you are lying or speculating again, take your pick on what you want to call it.

Wiggy, you are so witty. We have to be gentle with them at this age. They are very fragile. I can't wait until there's no zombies in Black Ops and everybody cries their eyes out.
  • 12. Re: COD Black Ops Zombies

somerock wrote:

Wiggy, you are so witty. We have to be gentle with them at this age. They are very fragile. I can't wait until there's no zombies in Black Ops and everybody cries their eyes out.

Wiggy is Witty
    Wiggy is True.....

Wiggy knows they are fragile, which is why I gave him a choice on what to call himself. and not to mention, I did call him precious...

On topic:
    ZOMBIES CAN RIDE A BIG WIGGY HOG, If you know what Wiggy means...
  • 13. Re: COD Black Ops Zombies
    Tophat Rebel
    I'm obviously speculating for to be lying, i would have to know the truth. None of us do as you and many others have repeated. My only goal was to possibly answer this and get some thoughts on it. Not have my age questioned becuase of my pure wanting to play zombies. I don't see the difference in this and speculating what each classified gun is. Please get off my back and troll somewhere else.
  • 14. Re: COD Black Ops Zombies
    Not confirmed yet.
  • 15. Re: COD Black Ops Zombies
    somerock

Tophat Rebel wrote:

I'm obviously speculating for to be lying, i would have to know the truth. None of us do as you and many others have repeated. My only goal was to possibly answer this and get some thoughts on it. Not have my age questioned becuase of my pure wanting to play zombies. I don't see the difference in this and speculating what each classified gun is. Please get off my back and troll somewhere else.

"...pure wanting to play zombies..." Wait, isn't there alaready a CoD game out that has Zombies? I think so, but I'm not sure....hmmm....
  • 16. Re: COD Black Ops Zombies
    Robotic Ninja Vampire Sasquatchs are the new Zombie.
    Confirmed!!!
    http://twitter.com/JD_2020
  • 17. Re: COD Black Ops Zombies
    Tophat Rebel
    But isn't the online eventually going to be taken off of waw soon thus rendering that purchase pointless?
  • 18. Re: COD Black Ops Zombies
    the chug31

Tophat Rebel wrote:

But isn't the online eventually going to be taken off of waw soon thus rendering that purchase pointless?

Why would it be taken out? just a question. You can still play CoD4 online.
  • 19. Re: COD Black Ops Zombies

Tophat Rebel wrote:

Troll? The Wiggy?

You make me giggle....

On topic:
    If zombies is not confirmed, no one knows, it doesn't seem to be long division to me. Keep crying for it little boy, I'm sure they will throw you a bone eventually....
1 2 3 4 Previous Next