4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 29, 2010 1:36 PM by mark6769 RSS

Ds WaW positions

Pvt. Collins
I hate activision. That is simply because they make it impossible to be prone on the ds. Sure the enemys do it, but why can't we do it
  • Re: Ds WaW positions
    ryroo
    First off, Activision had nothing to do with the actual design of the game, N-Space did all that. On another note, when you go to the squat position you will have perfect accuracy for hip firing (disregarding recoil), so the boost in accuracy has already been covered. I wish going prone was my biggest gripe with the game, I find much bigger problems.
    bobs in the house
    idc, i can play while squating, prone, walking, joging.....
    Sniper 99
    they didnt put prone in because there's not really a good button to push to do it. Also, the enemies are in last stand, not prone. Happens when you do a lot of damage in a few shots but that's not enough to kill them.

ryroo wrote:

First off, Activision had nothing to do with the actual design of the game, N-Space did all that. On another note, when you go to the squat position you will have perfect accuracy for hip firing (disregarding recoil), so the boost in accuracy has already been covered. I wish going prone was my biggest gripe with the game, I find much bigger problems.

lol ya bigger problems and also i dont want prone.