17 Replies Latest reply: May 27, 2012 12:44 PM by fizzyxcompany RSS

COD Black Ops For MAC?

Namzig
Hello Now im not getting my copy of call of duty on the computer but what about people that want to buy cod black ops on a mac? ps: I wish not to see comments like throw it out and buy a pc...
  • Re: COD Black Ops For MAC?
    mrloiter
    Throw it out and buy a pc
    yates435
    This post made me laugh. Mac's are garbage. Apple is one of the biggest over-rated companies on the planet.
    mrloiter

yates435 wrote:

This post made me laugh. Mac's are garbage. Apple is one of the biggest over-rated companies on the planet.

He speaks the truth
    Morous

mrloiter wrote:

Throw it out and buy a pc

Namzig wrote:

Hello Now im not getting my copy of call of duty on the computer but what about people that want to buy cod black ops on a mac? ps: I wish not to see comments like throw it out and buy a pc...

Mac's aren't really made for gaming, their best use is in design. Go buy a PC (Coming from a Mac user)
    GangWarlord
    Go buy a regular PC, but keep your Mac. Having them both might come in handy.
    I bought a laptop £650 (need it for work, autocad and such) and a few days later I seen a Mac desktop for £1800.  The laptop I had bought was a more powerful machine.

Why in their right mind would anyone buy a Mac?
    kaister
    Take heart Namzig about the "throw it out people".  The whole Mac vs PC thing can be summed up like this.

There is a reason McDonalds has over a billion sold.
    There is a reason Walmart is the biggest retailer in the world
    There is a reason people save money buying clothes at Ross

There is a massive market out there of people who want the latest thing and want it cheap and regard quality, craftsmanship and level of service secondary and I do not blame them if they do.

The argument that PC's are better and cheaper and why buy a Mac is like telling the people  who buy Ferrari's and Rolls Royce's that a Toyota can get them from point A to point B just the same but for a lot less.  Very true, and I wholeheartedly agree.  But given the choice and the means, which one would you choose to drive?

My advice is keep your Mac, use a PC as a cheap HTPC and get an Xbox just for this game.
    Sp2M
    If you want a game that will for sure work with a MAC go to VALVe >.>
    Rienkeman

kaister wrote:

The argument that PC's are better and cheaper and why buy a Mac is like telling the people  who buy Ferrari's and Rolls Royce's that a Toyota can get them from point A to point B just the same but for a lot less.

well said lol
    Fengato
    Ummmm, has nobody here heard of BOOTCAMP?
    matuzz

kaister wrote:

Take heart Namzig about the "throw it out people".  The whole Mac vs PC thing can be summed up like this.

There is a massive market out there of people who want the latest thing and want it cheap and regard quality, craftsmanship and level of service secondary and I do not blame them if they do.

The argument that PC's are better and cheaper and why buy a Mac is like telling the people  who buy Ferrari's and Rolls Royce's that a Toyota can get them from point A to point B just the same but for a lot less.  Very true, and I wholeheartedly agree.  But given the choice and the means, which one would you choose to drive?

My advice is keep your Mac, use a PC as a cheap HTPC and get an Xbox just for this game.

Put the point is that PC is like ferrari or lambo, but cost like family car.
    And the MAC is like family car, but cost like ferrari.

matuzz wrote:

kaister wrote:

Put the point is that PC is like ferrari or lambo, but cost like family car.
    And the MAC is like family car, but cost like ferrari.

Until the PC gets a virus and completely dies.  Why not just get Windows for MAC.... WHICH YOU CAN DO!!!! and you can play it on a MAC that way.
    xetal123
    Gaming=pc
    Video photo editing iphone programmingan and work= mac
    lfcrich
    Maybe about 2-3 years after the release on PC and Consoles.
    postman1782

kaister wrote:

See I liked everything til the very end there.  Xbox 360 is the same as a damn mac but designed for games.  Its more of a $200 paper weight where even a pc is better than that piece of junk.  Sorry I hate console jockeys more than mac users.