29 Replies Latest reply: Oct 12, 2010 4:00 AM by Sjenka RSS

30 Days Left......

emilios1310
There are 30 days left, for Call of Duty: Black Ops to be released. New trailers and the game will be soon on our hands.

How do you feel? Do you have the patience? What are you most excited about?

Post here.
  • Re: 30 Days Left......
    FunForceLT
    Not waiting for it at all, not expecting anything, will get it from a friend for free when It gets released and see if it's worth buying, since theyr to lazy to release 1 map with 1 gun and 1 perk to atleast show the players how it will be...
    cry =)

FunForceLT wrote:

Not waiting for it at all, not expecting anything, will get it from a friend for free when It gets released and see if it's worth buying, since theyr to lazy to release 1 map with 1 gun and 1 perk to atleast show the players how it will be...

Cry? and im on my chair waiting... waiting... and im first of all mw2 was black ops beta btw
    FunForceLT
    I don't care about games, so I won't cry. Also I played Mw2, one of the shittiest multiplayer I've ever played, thx god I didn't buy it. Actually a friend gave me the original version, since the mp got retarded after couple days.
    COMPLETEGeorge
    Its almost here.
    And 3 days For a single player mission to be shown.
    And the forest multiplayer map that i been waiting for it for ages.lol
    xXLtStrikeXx
    Can't wait. Gonna' pre-order this wednesday ^^.
    'nyways, are there any dates confirmed for new trailers?
    immortaleclipse
    I'm so excited that my mother asked me what i wanted to eat for breakfeast and i kept saying black ops;D
    emilios1310

immortaleclipse wrote:

I'm so excited that my mother asked me what i wanted to eat for breakfeast and i kept saying black ops;D

Whoa, dude, I'm so excited too, but I don't do that kind o' stuff...

The post was really epic btw
    mrhuk
    I'm definitely looking forward to it as I'm not currently playing anything.
    Can't say I am. After the poor showing of CoD5, the disaster that was MW2, I'm expecting something that is quite tame.

To me it's whether there is a competitive side to the game. Which probably means some sort of mod (or a server cfg at the least).

I suspect that people will need to grind endlessly, on some shitty ranked server, before they can use their weapons on an unranked one, thus meaning competitive leagues will be imbalanced for about 3 months.

So, no, no exactly looking forward to it, maybe it will turn into a decent game.
    xXLtStrikeXx

motiv wrote:

Can't say I am. After the poor showing of CoD5, the disaster that was MW2, I'm expecting something that is quite tame.

To me it's whether there is a competitive side to the game. Which probably means some sort of mod (or a server cfg at the least).

I suspect that people will need to grind endlessly, on some shitty ranked server, before they can use their weapons on an unranked one, thus meaning competitive leagues will be imbalanced for about 3 months.

So, no, no exactly looking forward to it, maybe it will turn into a decent game.

3months to get your skills up and get used to the maps.

FunForceLT wrote:

I don't care about games, so I won't cry. Also I played Mw2, one of the shittiest multiplayer I've ever played, thx god I didn't buy it. Actually a friend gave me the original version, since the mp got retarded after couple days.

what do you play then?
    Yeah it's going to be a good one. Still playing MW2 waiting for it. Probably going to but it on steam because I will not be able to get to a retail store because of work and I have family flying in so I need to spend time with them. I will just get it on steam start the download and leave my computer on.
    Now 29 Days 13 Hours 18 Minutes for BLACK OPS PREMIERE AWSOME!!!!  
    lexusex

immortaleclipse wrote:

Another game is going to be ruined by 10 year olds.

How did you get past the "smart" age verification system?
    CROrunner
    I realy got hooked up by BO. I pre-orderd it and I am on BO forum every day. I even got reminder in my cell for BO.
    emilios1310

CROrunner wrote:

I realy got hooked up by BO. I pre-orderd it and I am on BO forum every day. I even got reminder in my cell for BO.

Me too! Me and a friend put some gameplay videos and trailers on the TV on High Definition and watched them!
    =CRU=Explosivo
    i wanna play it so damn much ;p the time goes slowly when u have to wait for  a game
    emilios1310

=CRU=Explosivo wrote:

i wanna play it so damn much ;p the time goes slowly when u have to wait for  a game

Slowly? More than that. Like a snail... :p

Maybe if you don't think about it for some time, it will come eventually (and faster )
    nicholasernjia#1
    cant wait gonna be epic hofully will get the prestige edition but a bit over price ooooo well gonna be epic 
    Ameriknu
    Instead of refreshing the forum every minute, go outside and buy some provisions in case you will stay in house for a week after it's release.

Joking aside, play something else in the mean time. I mean, 30 days isn't much but it's not like it's tomorrow neither.
    Db4rr09
    Yeah man I can't wait until it comes out. I pre-ordered it at GameStop, but they had no more posters
    emilios1310

Db4rr09 wrote:

Yeah man I can't wait until it comes out. I pre-ordered it at GameStop, but they had no more posters

Nice . I'm going to order it from America after it's being released. (I live in Cairo)

What are you playing now while waiting?

I'm playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Multiplayer (I got banned on MW2 for using Private Match Hacks)...
    Lol I was saving the money to pre-order it right well one day I get all the money and then right when I'm about to get it my mom says she already pre-ordered it for me. I was so happy................ But then the bomb shell hit. she said " you cant play till christmas" **** *** ****** ***** ****** lol oh well.
    The_Player

lexusex wrote:

immortaleclipse wrote:

Another game is going to be ruined by 10 year olds.

How did you get past the "smart" age verification system?

Oh you! I'm so proud of PC gamers.

Ameriknu wrote:

Instead of refreshing the forum every minute, go outside and buy some provisions in case you will stay in house for a week after it's release.

Heh, already took a leave on the week when Black Ops will be released.
    kornrocker
    ^ This. Really wish I got CoD5. Instead of CoD6 MW2. Too late now.
    I can't wait till its released. While waiting i'm gonna play some MW2 even if it has alot of tubers/cheaters.

I'll be one of the first that gets a copy in his hands. Because my college orders alot of them for in the shop
    The_Player

Synri wrote:

I can't wait till its released. While waiting i'm gonna play some MW2 even if it has alot of tubers/cheaters.

Resist, man!
    Sjenka
    Ah gotta love posts like these. Same thing happened before MW2 - people moaning how they can't wait then ******** shortly after how it's a beta. The cycle comes to a full rotation once again.