35 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 1:10 AM by xToXiCxRAMPAG3x RSS

To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..

vileself
you're stupid if you buy it!

Most of you probably hated MW2 because of its new features and gameplay elements, yet you're following Black Ops news like an anxious puppy. There have been a lot of complaint threads lately and the game isnt even out for another month (pathetic really). If you're worried about the guns, maps, perks, killstreaks or any other elements of the game then rushing out to buy it the first day is a boner move on your part.

Your best bet is to rent it first, or play it at a friends house. Wait for some reviews to roll in and develop a LEGITIMATE opinion on the game before you spend your $60 and complain to Treyarch that they tricked you with hype and ripped you off.

Besides, just because CoD is the most widely played FPS game in the world doesnt mean you have to jump on the bandwagon too. If the game is too noob friendly for you or not balanced well enough or not competitive enough then you REALLY need to go play something else. CoD is what it is. Its an arcade game meant for fun and its meant to be fun for everyone. CoD isnt about catering to hardcore gamers and its not meant for catering to new gamers, its just meant to be fun for everyone and that it is.

Constructive critisism and helpful suggestions after the games release are welcome by Treyarch but if you're going to complain about Second Chance and Care Packages knowing full well that Treyarch disregarded all of their previous complaints just means you are littering the forum with nonsense and garbage. If you felt these and other features were game breakers in past CoD's then like I said..you'd be stupid to buy BlOps knowing full well these features are still there.

Good Day.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    why do you care if other people buy it?
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    Op is tired of complaint threads so he makes one himself.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    Kenjamin69
    It seems they've done as much as they could to balance it better than MW2. Added a bunch of cool stuff to multiplayer. Looks like a decent campaign. And of course there's always Zombies to look forward to. I will definitely be getting it November 9th.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    chadcoakley
    In these situations there is always two arguments:

    1. We have to complain or nothing would get done. 
    This is true, but spamming the same thread over and over again is not the way to do it.  Search for it and sign your petition and be on your way.

    2. Complaining will get you no where, they don't listen to us.
    I'm not entirely sure how much they listen, but I'm sure they do a little.  But I feel that stupid complaints about little things people have issues with will not get addressed, so please stop spamming them.

    So, yes, if you feel a particular feature in the game will be game breaking, don't purchase the game if it doesn't get fixed before launch.  Which also means if you don't buy it, don't come on here and complain about it.  Remember though that Treyarch wants our opinion, so don't let people say it doesn't matter.

    Good Day.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    Thank you.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    vileself

    GMoore3 wrote:

     

    Op is tired of complaint threads so he makes one himself.



    How is this a complaint thread? Im just saying you're stupid if you buy it right away knowing full well it may let you down. Rent it and try it first, then if you arent bothered by its features you can go buy it.

    If you're worried about CP fairness and Second Chance yet you buy the game anyway, its not really fair for you to come on the forum and post threads complaining about it.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    Dwish
    if we are complaining for the right reasons then they will maybe but just maybe liste to us for the first time
    so yeah i think if justifed complaining has a good chance to change something that is imba or broken
    that is not the case with mw2 however
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    I find this topic redundant.

    Just because there are perk/killstreak/equipment/etc. additions, doesn't mean that they are all crutches or 'noob-friendly'.

    Game reviews are usually released 1-2 days before the title (especially for AAA titles).


    Also, coming to a CoD forum and telling the community to rent instead of buy a very anticipated title is hilarious.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    Morous

    VileSelf wrote:

     

    you're stupid if you buy it!

    Most of you probably hated MW2 because of its new features and gameplay elements, yet you're following Black Ops news like an anxious puppy. There have been a lot of complaint threads lately and the game isnt even out for another month (pathetic really). If you're worried about the guns, maps, perks, killstreaks or any other elements of the game then rushing out to buy it the first day is a boner move on your part.

    Your best bet is to rent it first, or play it at a friends house. Wait for some reviews to roll in and develop a LEGITIMATE opinion on the game before you spend your $60 and complain to Treyarch that they tricked you with hype and ripped you off.

    Besides, just because CoD is the most widely played FPS game in the world doesnt mean you have to jump on the bandwagon too. If the game is too noob friendly for you or not balanced well enough or not competitive enough then you REALLY need to go play something else. CoD is what it is. Its an arcade game meant for fun and its meant to be fun for everyone. CoD isnt about catering to hardcore gamers and its not meant for catering to new gamers, its just meant to be fun for everyone and that it is.

    Constructive critisism and helpful suggestions after the games release are welcome by Treyarch but if you're going to complain about Second Chance and Care Packages knowing full well that Treyarch disregarded all of their previous complaints just means you are littering the forum with nonsense and garbage. If you felt these and other features were game breakers in past CoD's then like I said..you'd be stupid to buy BlOps knowing full well these features are still there.

    Good Day.


    who are you to judge other people if they are gonna buy this game .. get of this forums idiot ..
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    vileself

    Morous wrote:

     

    VileSelf wrote:

     

    you're stupid if you buy it!

    Most of you probably hated MW2 because of its new features and gameplay elements, yet you're following Black Ops news like an anxious puppy. There have been a lot of complaint threads lately and the game isnt even out for another month (pathetic really). If you're worried about the guns, maps, perks, killstreaks or any other elements of the game then rushing out to buy it the first day is a boner move on your part.

    Your best bet is to rent it first, or play it at a friends house. Wait for some reviews to roll in and develop a LEGITIMATE opinion on the game before you spend your $60 and complain to Treyarch that they tricked you with hype and ripped you off.

    Besides, just because CoD is the most widely played FPS game in the world doesnt mean you have to jump on the bandwagon too. If the game is too noob friendly for you or not balanced well enough or not competitive enough then you REALLY need to go play something else. CoD is what it is. Its an arcade game meant for fun and its meant to be fun for everyone. CoD isnt about catering to hardcore gamers and its not meant for catering to new gamers, its just meant to be fun for everyone and that it is.

    Constructive critisism and helpful suggestions after the games release are welcome by Treyarch but if you're going to complain about Second Chance and Care Packages knowing full well that Treyarch disregarded all of their previous complaints just means you are littering the forum with nonsense and garbage. If you felt these and other features were game breakers in past CoD's then like I said..you'd be stupid to buy BlOps knowing full well these features are still there.

    Good Day.


    who are you to judge other people if they are gonna buy this game .. get of this forums idiot ..



    If you saw a preview for a movie that had actors you dont like and a plot line that looked boring, wouldnt you be stupid for spending your money to go see it anyway? YES! Would it be fair for you to go see it and then complain about if afterwards, knowing full well you wouldnt like it anyway? NO!

    Bottom line, if you already dont like the game, dont buy it just so you can litter the forums with complaints.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    Kronox001

    VileSelf wrote:

     

    you're stupid if you buy it!

    Most of you probably hated MW2 because of its new features and gameplay elements, yet you're following Black Ops news like an anxious puppy. There have been a lot of complaint threads lately and the game isnt even out for another month (pathetic really). If you're worried about the guns, maps, perks, killstreaks or any other elements of the game then rushing out to buy it the first day is a boner move on your part.

    Your best bet is to rent it first, or play it at a friends house. Wait for some reviews to roll in and develop a LEGITIMATE opinion on the game before you spend your $60 and complain to Treyarch that they tricked you with hype and ripped you off.

    Besides, just because CoD is the most widely played FPS game in the world doesnt mean you have to jump on the bandwagon too. If the game is too noob friendly for you or not balanced well enough or not competitive enough then you REALLY need to go play something else. CoD is what it is. Its an arcade game meant for fun and its meant to be fun for everyone. CoD isnt about catering to hardcore gamers and its not meant for catering to new gamers, its just meant to be fun for everyone and that it is.

    Constructive critisism and helpful suggestions after the games release are welcome by Treyarch but if you're going to complain about Second Chance and Care Packages knowing full well that Treyarch disregarded all of their previous complaints just means you are littering the forum with nonsense and garbage. If you felt these and other features were game breakers in past CoD's then like I said..you'd be stupid to buy BlOps knowing full well these features are still there.

    Good Day.




    This should belong in the xbox/ps3 forum because PC wont have those issues
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    psycho dad 7337
    thumbs up 
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    psycho dad 7337
    totally correct thumbs up 
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    BrentBlemish

    VileSelf wrote:

     

    GMoore3 wrote:

     

    Op is tired of complaint threads so he makes one himself.



    How is this a complaint thread? Im just saying you're stupid if you buy it right away knowing full well it may let you down. Rent it and try it first, then if you arent bothered by its features you can go buy it.

    If you're worried about CP fairness and Second Chance yet you buy the game anyway, its not really fair for you to come on the forum and post threads complaining about it.




    Duh, *******.  Your thread is a complaint about people complaining.  Your complaining and ranting about how your tired of people saying sh*t about the game even though their still ganna buy it.

    Another point i may add...  How do you know if these people "who are complaining" have pre-ordered the game or not?
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    vileself

    BrentBlemish wrote:

     

    VileSelf wrote:

     

    GMoore3 wrote:

     

    Op is tired of complaint threads so he makes one himself.



    How is this a complaint thread? Im just saying you're stupid if you buy it right away knowing full well it may let you down. Rent it and try it first, then if you arent bothered by its features you can go buy it.

    If you're worried about CP fairness and Second Chance yet you buy the game anyway, its not really fair for you to come on the forum and post threads complaining about it.




    Duh, *******.  Your thread is a complaint about people complaining.  Your complaining and ranting about how your tired of people saying sh*t about the game even though their still ganna buy it.

    Another point i may add...  How do you know if these people "who are complaining" have pre-ordered the game or not?



    The problem is people shouldnt be complaining in the first place. We know how Second Chance and Care Packages work so if those and other things are what made you hate MW2 or other CoDs then its not fair to come to the forums and continuously whine about it. Treyarch has heard all of the concerns regarding these topics and they've done what the felt neccessary about them. I know a lot of people dont like some of Treyarchs decisions, so buying the game anyways is just pure dumb.

    If you hated Care Packages in MW2 then you should have left the Black Ops forums as soon as you found out they were in Black Ops.

    If they announced that all the players were  being replaced by monkeys with guns and a new Banana perk is implemented..I wouldnt completely lose interest in the game because that is something that doesnt appeal to me and would be a game breaker in my opinion. Therefore I would stop visiting this forum and therefore I wouldnt buy the game and therefore I wouldnt come back to the forum to complain about the monkeys that I already knew I wouldnt like.

    Also nothing I wrote has anything to do with pre ordering the game. If you pre ordered it and are now finding a bunch of features you know you wont like, then go get your preorder money back. Simple.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    Rienkeman
    just stop the god dam complaining!!
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    BrentBlemish
    Agread with the above posting. 

    But on a side note.

    There are alot of things i hated about MW2.  did i hate quiker scopers?  F*ck yea.  Did i hate noob toobers.  You bet!  boosters....  one man army...  ect.

    But even with all those things...  I still loved the game in its entirety.  Every game has its pros and cons.  MW2's Pro's weight out more then its cons.  Thats why people still keep playing and thats why theres still about a half a million people playing on each console everyday.  And maybe we just need a place to vent about the things we dont like.  So we go to the forums.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    BrentBlemish
    ALSO!!!  BlOps?   hahaha.  First time i read it i was like...  "Whose worried about blops?  wtf is a blop?"
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    DXSymphony
    you know what I find funny? Nothing has beaten call of duty yet... nothing will, judging by how Black Ops is the all time highest pre ordered game(the finally beat mw2). Yet Medal of honor has the balls to put in their new commercial "Call of Duty has a new competitor" and alot of bashing of Call of Duty. Now we have to worry about people who don't like the game? Screw it Call of Duty wins and im not worried about people who are worried about Black Ops. I will have enough people to play against as it is. Millions actually. BEst thing to do is ingore they exist or find one of the several threads talking about this to complain in, not make your own
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    isaac57
    who in the hell cares im buying it 
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    vileself

    BrentBlemish wrote:

     

    ALSO!!!  BlOps?   hahaha.  First time i read it i was like...  "Whose worried about blops?  wtf is a blop?"



    lol, well most people just put BO but Ive known that to be body odour ... BlOps sounds better in my opinion lol
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    vileself
    The thing is, Ive been a member of many forums for many different things. When people are excited about a certain thing like a videogame then joining a forum to gather intel and discuss the game is all about hype. Once the game is released the forum is used for feedback but there are two types of feedback, negative and positive.

    If you break it down even more, there are 2 types of negative feedback..there is constructive critisism (which we dont see much of) and then there is whining because you died (which the forums are full of). Its the latter that annoys me. Many of us like to come here and talk positively about the game but the forum is filled with cry babies and their complaint threads. Even when someone tries to start a positive thread, some whiner will post a comment and try to ruin everyones day by saying "that sucks, its unbalanced, Treyarch failed blah blah blah". I just wish the forum was a more fun and positive place to come, instead I come here and I feel like Im dealing with a massive kindergarten class of immature babies.

    If you dont like the game, stop buying it, stop playing it. Coming on here and complaining about useless things wont do a damn thing. I guarantee it! Do you know how I know? Do a search for Second Chance/Last Stand and/or Care Packages and look at the thousands upon thousands of posts where people complained about them..did Treyarch listen? Nope. Why didnt Treyarch listen? Because theres a difference between constructive critisism and whining. 

    Remove game ending killstreaks, unfair knifing and unlimitted noobtubes <--constructive critisism

    Remove Care Packages and Second Chance because someone else got a lucky reward or finished me off with their pistol because I ran away too quickly <--whining.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    BrentBlemish
    I just took a sh*t on my cat's head.  ~POOP~


    haha.  I'm over tired.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..

    VileSelf wrote:

     

    you're stupid if you buy it!

    Most of you probably hated MW2 because of its new features and gameplay elements, yet you're following Black Ops news like an anxious puppy. There have been a lot of complaint threads lately and the game isnt even out for another month (pathetic really). If you're worried about the guns, maps, perks, killstreaks or any other elements of the game then rushing out to buy it the first day is a boner move on your part.

    Your best bet is to rent it first, or play it at a friends house. Wait for some reviews to roll in and develop a LEGITIMATE opinion on the game before you spend your $60 and complain to Treyarch that they tricked you with hype and ripped you off.

    Besides, just because CoD is the most widely played FPS game in the world doesnt mean you have to jump on the bandwagon too. If the game is too noob friendly for you or not balanced well enough or not competitive enough then you REALLY need to go play something else. CoD is what it is. Its an arcade game meant for fun and its meant to be fun for everyone. CoD isnt about catering to hardcore gamers and its not meant for catering to new gamers, its just meant to be fun for everyone and that it is.

    Constructive critisism and helpful suggestions after the games release are welcome by Treyarch but if you're going to complain about Second Chance and Care Packages knowing full well that Treyarch disregarded all of their previous complaints just means you are littering the forum with nonsense and garbage. If you felt these and other features were game breakers in past CoD's then like I said..you'd be stupid to buy BlOps knowing full well these features are still there.

    Good Day.



    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That's all I have to say.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    DropDragon
    Such annoying fanboyism.

    The majority of sensible people here complain because we want a better game without several features that make for a worse game. Telling us to shut up only makes a bad game without feedback.

    And yes, TA does need feedback. They are only human.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    Drastically

    VileSelf wrote:

     

    you're stupid if you buy it!

    Most of you probably hated MW2 because of its new features and gameplay elements, yet you're following Black Ops news like an anxious puppy. There have been a lot of complaint threads lately and the game isnt even out for another month (pathetic really). If you're worried about the guns, maps, perks, killstreaks or any other elements of the game then rushing out to buy it the first day is a boner move on your part.

    Your best bet is to rent it first, or play it at a friends house. Wait for some reviews to roll in and develop a LEGITIMATE opinion on the game before you spend your $60 and complain to Treyarch that they tricked you with hype and ripped you off.

    Besides, just because CoD is the most widely played FPS game in the world doesnt mean you have to jump on the bandwagon too. If the game is too noob friendly for you or not balanced well enough or not competitive enough then you REALLY need to go play something else. CoD is what it is. Its an arcade game meant for fun and its meant to be fun for everyone. CoD isnt about catering to hardcore gamers and its not meant for catering to new gamers, its just meant to be fun for everyone and that it is.

    Constructive critisism and helpful suggestions after the games release are welcome by Treyarch but if you're going to complain about Second Chance and Care Packages knowing full well that Treyarch disregarded all of their previous complaints just means you are littering the forum with nonsense and garbage. If you felt these and other features were game breakers in past CoD's then like I said..you'd be stupid to buy BlOps knowing full well these features are still there.

    Good Day.



    Get the hell out of here Halo: Reach fan, you think i wont buy the game and rent becouse you say so? f off pls
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    Terraskill
    Yo VileSelf, where can I find an actual unbiased critical review of the game?
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    You are ******* IDIOT! People didn't like MW2 because it was unbalanced, unfair and cheap. Not because it has new elements. Everyone would have loved MW2 if it has the elements AND was balanced. But the new elements are useless if the game is unbalanced and unfair. Maybe they got rid of problems from COD4 but not fixing new problems from the new elements just creates new problems. Dumb ****.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    x_x Messem

    Kenjamin69 wrote:

     

    It seems they've done as much as they could to balance it better than MW2. Added a bunch of cool stuff to multiplayer. Looks like a decent campaign. And of course there's always Zombies to look forward to. I will definitely be getting it November 9th.




    agreed 
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    Lord_Kain
    dont read reviews/previews. theyre always biased. just rent it.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    vileself

    DropDragon wrote:

     

    Such annoying fanboyism.

    The majority of sensible people here complain because we want a better game without several features that make for a worse game. Telling us to shut up only makes a bad game without feedback.

    And yes, TA does need feedback. They are only human.



    DropDragon I thought at least you were smart enough to understand but apparantly you aren't. Im not telling people to shut up. Im not telling people to stop providing feedback. Im telling people to stop useless complaining. Useless is the key word!

    "Remove game ending killstreaks, unfair knifing and unlimitted noobtubes!" <--constructive critisism

    "Remove Care Packages and Second Chance because someone else got a lucky reward or finished me off with their pistol because I ran away too quickly!" <--whining.

    Can you tell the difference between constructive critisism and blatant whining? Treyarch can, thats why they left elements like Second Chance, Noobtubes, and Care Packages in the game.

    Besides, everyone who is against me is ignoring my main point.. if you are worried that you wont like it then why go buy it? That would be a poor decision.

    There is also the annoying fact that a LOT of people like CoD just as it is and we're tired of forum members who think they know better demanding that things get changed and removed. Im so glad Treyarch has their head screwed on right. They listen to the smart people and disregard all the dumb ones. Its just a shame that the dumb ones dont get a clue and go play something else.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    vileself

    Drastically wrote:

     

    VileSelf wrote:

     

    you're stupid if you buy it!

    Most of you probably hated MW2 because of its new features and gameplay elements, yet you're following Black Ops news like an anxious puppy. There have been a lot of complaint threads lately and the game isnt even out for another month (pathetic really). If you're worried about the guns, maps, perks, killstreaks or any other elements of the game then rushing out to buy it the first day is a boner move on your part.

    Your best bet is to rent it first, or play it at a friends house. Wait for some reviews to roll in and develop a LEGITIMATE opinion on the game before you spend your $60 and complain to Treyarch that they tricked you with hype and ripped you off.

    Besides, just because CoD is the most widely played FPS game in the world doesnt mean you have to jump on the bandwagon too. If the game is too noob friendly for you or not balanced well enough or not competitive enough then you REALLY need to go play something else. CoD is what it is. Its an arcade game meant for fun and its meant to be fun for everyone. CoD isnt about catering to hardcore gamers and its not meant for catering to new gamers, its just meant to be fun for everyone and that it is.

    Constructive critisism and helpful suggestions after the games release are welcome by Treyarch but if you're going to complain about Second Chance and Care Packages knowing full well that Treyarch disregarded all of their previous complaints just means you are littering the forum with nonsense and garbage. If you felt these and other features were game breakers in past CoD's then like I said..you'd be stupid to buy BlOps knowing full well these features are still there.

    Good Day.



    Get the hell out of here Halo: Reach fan, you think i wont buy the game and rent becouse you say so? f off pls



    Im not even too sure what to say to this. Ive never even watched a trailer for Halo because that game doesnt interested me in the sleightest way. Anyways, if you are one of the people who is complaining that Black Ops will fail and suck because you dont like the look of the guns or the perks seem unbalanced then you are a complete utter moron if you rush out and buy it on the first day. If you are worried about the game or skeptic about its features then it would be a smart idea to rent it first before you spend your $60. If you didnt realize that already then you're just dumb. If you cant realize that I am doing nothing but giving you helpful advice then you're just dumb. My bet is you're just dumb.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    Dwish
    this is a high risk game
    what that means is teh following:
    it will be either a huge sucess with a balanced and fun MP(low chances)
    or it will be a fail or even a bigger fail like MW2(high chances)
    there is a third option that it will be a solid game with a medium ammount  of  problems but not big enough to actualy destroy mp(very low chances)

    so i suggest anyone that is interested in this game to rent it first or wait for the feedback after the game is out for 2-3 months(that was the time when many ppl start realizing that mw2 is a broken game)

    so thats my opinion dont hate for expressing my thoughts 
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..
    vileself

    Terraskill wrote:

     

    Yo VileSelf, where can I find an actual unbiased critical review of the game?



    Right now you cant. Once it is released they will be all over the place. Forums, web articles, magazines, tv shows and interviews. If you dont trust the opinions of other people and find reviews to be biased then go spend a few bucks and rent the game or play it at a friends house first.

    If you're worried that it might be a fail like MW2 then try it before you buy it, that way you dont have a reason to blame Treyarch for tricking you with hype and you wont be littering the forums with nonsense and garbage because you failed to research and get a solid opinion of your own before you gave them your $60.
  • Re: To anyone who is WORRIED about BlOps..

    I loved black ops, I hope the don't ruin 2 like they did with mw3.