27 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2010 8:10 PM by ussdoomnoodle RSS

Treyarch won't change anything

Why ? Because this game will be in stores in 1 month.

So stop asking them to "add recoil on this" or "remove second chance/care package/motion sensor" etc.
There's nothing they can do, for now at least.
+ This game isn't released yet, so who knows, maybe second chance won't even be a problem, just like in EVERY previous call of duty games.

Stop crying about everything and we'll talk about that in November.

Good evening.
  • Re: Treyarch won't change anything
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbekhgZJFX4
    not a problem eh?
    johngut57

Haiepz wrote:

So stop asking them to "add recoil on this" or "remove second chance/care package/motion sensor" etc.
    + This game isn't released yet, so who knows, maybe second chance won't even be a problem, just like in EVERY previous call of duty games.

Good evening.

you dont know that
    TheJosher1959
    yeah they could add recoil in a month. 

Blackninja12 wrote:

not a problem eh?

To me, problem means gamebreaking, ie UMP45, ACR, noob tubes, commando, etc.
    Last Stand has never been annoying enough for me to completely stop playing a game like Commando made me do for MW2.
    Kenjamin69
    They won't change anything major like perks/killstreaks/adding weapons. But they can always change stats on weapons, add little things like camo's and tweak something if it creates problems with cheating etc.
    psycho dad 7337

Haiepz wrote:

Blackninja12 wrote:

not a problem eh?

Last Stand has never been annoying enough for me to completely stop playing a game like Commando made me do for MW2.

exactly. it doesnt look game breaking to me

Haiepz wrote:

Blackninja12 wrote:

not a problem eh?

what are you on about. A problem is an aspect of the game that irritates a huge portion of the community and result in occasional deaths that aren't your fault yet is not gamebreaking. Gamebreaking is a collectively hated problem which result in numerous deaths that aren't your fault.

Haiepz wrote:

Good evening.

THANK YOU!!!!!!
    agathor167
    no problem with last stand, i mean what about in bc2 when you kill a guy and his medic revives him? do you leave? no because it's the way the games meant to be played
    Ig88A

Blackninja12 wrote:

Haiepz wrote:

Blackninja12 wrote:

not a problem eh?

what are you on about. A problem is an aspect of the game that irritates a huge portion of the community and result in occasional deaths that aren't your fault yet is not gamebreaking. Gamebreaking is a collectively hated problem which result in numerous deaths that aren't your fault.

I'm pretty sure Gamebreaking=Breaking the game balance. Not "a large portion of the community"(Its not that big of a deal, its only annoying sometimes, you yourself even said "occasional deaths".) hating something, plus, there is an equal to or large group that is fine with Second Chance/Last Stand
    Mars293
    This Thread won't change people complaining.

Mars293 wrote:

This Thread won't change people complaining.

I am afraid you are right, but hopefully it will make some people realize they won't change anything by complaining about every single thing in a game, if it isn't exactly like they want it to be.
    ill-lll
    The developers have stated they read these threads and listen to the feedback from the community. There is still time to make modifications before release. There is still time to begin work on an update that would be patched release day.

People will continue to whine and complain. Out of this, sometimes really good ideas come to life and though everyone will not get everything they want, there is still a means of gathering a consensus through the forum and wading through what to you is annoying, and to others, a reason to post their opinions.

Blackninja12 wrote:

Haiepz wrote:

Blackninja12 wrote:

not a problem eh?

Guess What? You Get Killed Its Your Fault!! DONE!! :o
    kornrocker
    50% of these threads are completely pointless. Asking for something that these kids don't fully understand themselves. You don't know, maybe second chance will be really hazy, with 1 clip in the gun. And they bleed out in 20 seconds. Wait for the game to come out. I swear you complainers are all under the age 18 to even be buying this game. Go back to school.
    coolguy5777
    Its called a patch. It is ground break technological science. 
    Rubicon420

Haiepz wrote:

Blackninja12 wrote:

not a problem eh?

mw2 was noob friendly in general and so will black ops, they took requiring skill out of the games a long time ago.
    doutrinador666
    Oh, man, you guys must be so bad at this game. lol

Come on, XBoxers hate PS, Haloers hate COD, vice-versa.
    And now, this is amazing: last chancers hate commando, UMPers hate ACR etc.

Guys, it takes only a few seconds to know how any of your enemies will play during the game. Your enemy team has only 6 targets for you to know.
    Use all the information the game provides you (enemy nicks, loadout, killcam, radar, etc) and you will be able to play it tactically, have a strategy.
    There's a damned marathon+lightweight+commando+ump/tactknife on the other team? Destroy him and be happy.

Let the hate to the enemies.
    PirateNinja
    Sure they cant change anything because the game is probably gold already

However, they should know of the problems people have in case they want to PATCH something after release

Staying quiet for quiet sake is meaningless
    DarkMasterWorm

agathor167 wrote:

no problem with last stand, i mean what about in bc2 when you kill a guy and his medic revives him? do you leave? no because it's the way the games meant to be played

I'm sorry but that is a poor analogy because in BC2 you still get your kill. While in cod after you blatantly kill the guy he still kills you and you are cheated out of a kill and killstreak.
    doutrinador666
    It's all speculation.
    Personally, I think they're already improving the game. It's still 30 days to launch. Lots of time.

doutrinador666 wrote:

Where did I state I was a "Last Chancer" ?
    Who the hell doesn't hate those anyway ?
    askubs94

doutrinador666 wrote:

Guys, it takes only a few seconds to know how any of your enemies will play during the game. Your enemy team has only 6 targets for you to know.
    Use all the information the game provides you (enemy nicks, loadout, killcam, radar, etc) and you will be able to play it tactically, have a strategy.
    There's a damned marathon+lightweight+commando+ump/tactknife on the other team? Destroy him and be happy.

Let the hate to the enemies.

yea! hate the player not the game! Honestly you guys are like "OMG LAST STAND i lost ONE KILL and he KILLED ME, just like the perk is USED FOR!" Oh waaaaa... you got an assist. In Treyarch games, you get more XP for the damage you did for an assist. And if you are worried about K/D ratio, then go **** off and actually help the community for once, like ideas and supporting others, not complaints. How many people use Last Stand? Not that many. Why? B/c it isn't a perk that is a huge change. If they kept things like in CoD 4/WaW and not MW2, then people wouldn't use cheap perks like Commando and Ninja. They would all be even. People complained and they got their answer. Cheap perks. Give support and it will improve the perk system, not degrade it. Jeez... I hate ppl that complain and nothing else. 
    nevy40

Haiepz wrote:

Stop crying about everything and we'll talk about that in November,

Good evening.

Thank god there is one smart person who doesn't t complain about something they have. Not experianced , played, or complaining about gameplay they have seen from an UNFINISHED product
    1) I think you'd be surprised how noob friendly CoD4 is. I picked it up about a month ago, and my K/D is around double what it was in MW2 and World at War. I find myself raging a lot less frequently about unavoidable deaths, but I also have taken my 12% accuracy and turned it into top 3 in most FFAs.
    2) There are some things they can adjust. "Add recoil," they could do. I mean maybe not in the release version, as they're more than likely preparing discs to ship at this point, but they could easily patch it in. Removing perks? It's a little late for something that big.
    ussdoomnoodle
    to me gamebreaking does just that. It breaks the game. almost nothing MW2 was actually game breaking. Maybe the infinite care package when performed with EAD... but even then you could strap on cold blooded and deal with it.

Last stand is in no way gamebreaking. At all. at all. AT ALL. Whoopdy fuckin' do... you died... deal with it. It's one death, and it doesn't go down that way all the time... had he been 5 feet back he would have just shot the guy again and been done with it. the invincible while falling is kinda annoying... but thats it. Hell, getting shot is kinda annoying. People complain, uggggg I didn't get killed because I got out played... i got killed because of last stand gurgle gurgle.... well your not getting out played if some guy just happens to walk out behind you randomly and stabs you are you? No. It's a game. **** happens. Deal with it. Final stand was pushing it... last stand is just fine.
    ussdoomnoodle
    Also, how many titles get a day one update? You can easily tweak stuff with that.