11 Replies Latest reply: Oct 10, 2010 1:00 AM by IEliteWalker RSS

Problems in the game

Takeuout69
I am huge fan and really looking forward to this game, spent way way to much time playing modern warfare 2 like most of the people here, but infinity ward didnt do **** when it came to patches or glitches in the maps or model akimbo shot guns that can kill you from a million yards away. and freaking NOOB TUBES christ if i had a dollor for every freaking time i got (one man arm) (danger close) noob tubed XD

Treyarch i know your working hard on this game but there WILL be problems there WILL be glitches and there WILL be MODers please fix your ****.

ok my rant is over 
  • Re: Problems in the game
    You're telling them to fix their ****, before the game has even come out?

Wow. You are exceptionally thick.
    Lord_Kain
    "or model akimbo shot guns that can kill you from a million yards away"

????

should we tell him?
    DavidGurdy
    i think that you should be ranting to infinity ward......

Lord_Kain wrote:

????

should we tell him?

He's probably to dense to understand.
    minr 69r

Takeuout69 wrote:

I am huge fan and really looking forward to this game, spent way way to much time playing modern warfare 2 like most of the people here, but infinity ward didnt do **** when it came to patches or glitches in the maps or model akimbo shot guns that can kill you from a million yards away. and freaking NOOB TUBES christ if i had a dollor for every freaking time i got (one man arm) (danger close) noob tubed XD

Treyarch i know your working hard on this game but there WILL be problems there WILL be glitches and there WILL be MODers please fix your ****.

ok my rant is over 

your a little late dude this forum is about black ops noone wants to hear you complain about some bull$hit problem I mean God dude suck it up and play something else
    CommanderLink

Lord_Kain wrote:

????

should we tell him?

nah dont
    let him suffer
    I thought that it was bullshit that they patched the models, when you unlock something at a high rank you expect it to be good, IW didn't patch **** but when a little ten year old complains about the models they reduce the range down to almost nothing. People complain about OMA noob tubes and commando, did they patch that no. Unlike IW tryarch knows what they are doing
    EliXColdiron
    I was unhappy with the minuscule amount of maintenance that was done on MW2, but to be fair, there was a lot of turmoil in their company after the release. I mean, they lost a large amount of employees relative to their size. IW just wasn't capable of doing much of the fixing due to lack of manpower. MW2 suffered because of bureaucratic BS  that was going on at IW, but I doubt TA will be facing the same set of circumstances post-launch. WaW actually had some decent support after the game launched; yeah, there was some time where glitches were way out of hand, but after a few months it really wasn't too bad.

I think the best thing to do would be to hope they will jump on supporting the game as fast as a company like DICE or Bungie. Those companies were supporting their games immediately after launch. They were fixing problems as well as creating DLC to keep the game fresh.

I have some faith in Treyarch; I'm much more worried about the community.

JUZbomb3r wrote:

I thought that it was bullshit that they patched the models, when you unlock something at a high rank you expect it to be good, IW didn't patch **** but when a little ten year old complains about the models they reduce the range down to almost nothing.

The Model 1887s were broken. It was an actual failure of coding on IWs part. They were coded wrong, and therefore needed to be fixed. And that problem was addressed early on in the game's release.

JUZbomb3r wrote:

People complain about OMA noob tubes and commando, did they patch that no. Unlike IW tryarch knows what they are doing

IW isn't patching OMA noobtubes and Commando because they gave up on the game. They're supposedly gathering themselves, hiring new employees, and starting on what is supposed to be MW3.
    Lord_Kain

JUZbomb3r wrote:

I thought that it was bullshit that they patched the models, when you unlock something at a high rank you expect it to be good, IW didn't patch **** but when a little ten year old complains about the models they reduce the range down to almost nothing. People complain about OMA noob tubes and commando, did they patch that no. Unlike IW tryarch knows what they are doing

ya, treyarch is quick to fix problems, they patched that mp40 right away!

and ya, IW sucks, they have no idea what theyre doing. i mean what did they do really besides come up with killstreaks, create a class, attachments, CALL OF DUTY. worst devs evar
    IEliteWalker
    There will always be glitches on release day, hopefully Treyarch will patch them as quick as they did for WAW, anyway we shouldn't be worrying about glitches right now, we should be worrying about game balance. We don't want a re-skinned MW2 with re-skinned SCARs and ACRs.