14 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2010 1:43 PM by awest902 RSS

surviving zombies to get new maps

i hope not cause what if ur playing with little kids who suck at the game and you cant beat it! i really also dont want to have to go through little kids bein like yay er got to round 5 yay we r sooo good yay we only have to go through 15 more rounds! im going to blow myself up yayayayayay
  • Re: surviving zombies to get new maps
    ArchAngel_R1
    i heard its survive 50 rounds, or buy some stupidly expensive door to get the next map. but yes you do have to escape each map to get the next one.
    DARNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Madgaz182
    i think you will be able to play the maps single player to unlock them, and then with multiplayer it will be a challenge, but since you have already unlocked them in single player it wont matter so much if ytou have a bad team, also i think the maps will be unlocked early on like round ten, maybe you can jump from map to map in the teleporters who knows
    heady89

lsp0907 wrote:

i hope not cause what if ur playing with little kids who suck at the game and you cant beat it! i really also dont want to have to go through little kids bein like yay er got to round 5 yay we r sooo good yay we only have to go through 15 more rounds! im going to blow myself up yayayayayay

Omfg, just play with folks you know and hang around with in vent,ts. Do people still seriously just join up and play with random people in coop modes.. pubbing is one thing but if you start doing coop with random folks you've yourself to blame. 
    awest902
    Wait so what would happen if say you jump from one map to the other but leave your other guys in another map, so don't think so. Another thing you should consider is that they may put it randomly after you finish a level. But the like that other guy said buying an incredibly expensive gate makes a whole lot of sense to me.
    i meet people by joining random people so yah and most my other friends arent on line and also add me people on xbox live it is lsp0907
    Madgaz182
    WHAT, so some guy buying an expensive gate, makes EVERYONE transfer to a new map thats a bit insane, surely it should be a desicion of everyone, like everyone steps into the teleport machine, and to functions come up press X to teleport to such and such, or press Y to teleport to next map, so people in the teleport will have to decide what they are gonna do, obvioulsy it will be discusses before the end of the round what is gonna happen. ,

either way i think its all speculation, especially on my part, i beelive the map we saw on the leak was real and will finish off the WAW zombie part and show some cutscene then continue it on to the BLACK OPS zombie scene, wether or not the original characters will remain is a mystery
    morbros2714
    I'm lost here, can someone fill me in?
    awest902
    Yeah, honestly there is no way that what we are saying is actual fact, but thinking about the teleporters again perhaps it could show, similiar to in MW2 spec ops (Don't know about any other places) "Waiting for other player" so that you can't activate the teleporter until all of the members of your team have entered. Another thing i would like to point out is how you choose which map, you go to. Do you think it will be random?
    awest902

morbros2714 wrote:

I'm lost here, can someone fill me in?

i think everyone on here is a bit lost since they're not coming out with any info. I think they'll wait for awhile you know build up curiosity.
    morbros2714
    I see what you mean.
    Madgaz182

awest902 wrote:

Yeah, honestly there is no way that what we are saying is actual fact, but thinking about the teleporters again perhaps it could show, similiar to in MW2 spec ops (Don't know about any other places) "Waiting for other player" so that you can't activate the teleporter until all of the members of your team have entered. Another thing i would like to point out is how you choose which map, you go to. Do you think it will be random?

well maybe it will be sequenced, like you go from one map to the other, but you retain your points other than what was spent on the teleport, so you can (if you can afford it) just go from one map to another.

maybe this is how you catch the pentagon theif, you have to go from map to map to find him then battle him or something, who knows ,its a **** idea i know but just saying know one knows whats gonna happen other than we have one map from the FLASHBACK part of zombies finishing off the WAW zombies mode
    IdieAMIN3
    Whaaat!! I the mode is not screwed up.
    awest902
    Looks like we will just have to wait and see what they put in the game. And aren't they supposed to announce the maps or something.