6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2010 3:41 PM by awest902 RSS

too good to be true?

Deathblooms05
it seems to me BO is going to almost like MW2 but ten times better... as flawed as a game as MW2 it was still HUGE and thats probably an understatement.. im just almost scared in a sense for this game because it seems like it will almost be the perfect FPS we have been waiting for
is anybody else with me?
  • Re: too good to be true?
    roakfurt
    I did not understand one thing of what you just wrote.

roakfurt wrote:

I did not understand one thing of what you just wrote.

Deathblooms05
    i didnt go into enough detail i suppose
    sorry
    but how treyarch is fixing the killstreaks to not be overpowered and completely win a game for a team, and how they are taking dumb OP perks out as well( noob tube and scavenger, marathon lightweight commando combo). it just seems like treyarch is completely fixing everything MW2 had wrong with it and then adding even cooler features with the whole customization menu and wager matches and the whole currency system and buying your upgrades instead of unlocking pointless things
    im just saying the game seems like it will be so perfect
    roakfurt
    Now I understand. I'm pretty sure MW2 was a beta for this game.
    CR0$$B0W
    I REALLY HOPE THIS IS IT THE GAME THAT WILL CHANGE THE APPEARENCE OF COD TO DRAG SO HALO FANS INTO IT AND OUT OF HALO THIS IS THE GAME WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR i hope???
    awest902
    People also said similiar things about MW2 but I agree with you. There are some excellent things treyarch is doing with black ops that I am extremely happy to see like zombies and customisation. Overall I think we are looking at an excellent game. Also I will always be a halo fan, but CoD is excellent, well Cod4 was excellent.