1 2 3 Previous Next 514 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2012 9:11 PM by the-bird10 RSS

The Offical Quick Scope Poll

Quick Scoping is a polarizing topic for people. Call of Duty has many such topics. Drop Shot. Second Chance/Last Stand. RC-XD. Stopping Power. Juggernaut. Death Streaks. One Many Army. Danger Close. The list goes on and on.

This is the great thing about the Internet, Twitter and COD HQ. It gives us an opportunity to directly connect with fans of the game in a way never before possible. No "marketing research" required here. We can just come talk to you.

Let this be the official poll. I personally invite and ask everyone to take a position either for or against Quick Scoping as a valid game mechanic. Even if you could care less either way, please vote one way or the other.

I am already on the record that I believe Quick Scoping is OP and that some measures are necessary to reduce it's relevance. This is an unpopular position with some of you and makes us heroes to others. That's how these thing go.

Keep the emotion out of it. It really doesn't help your case and actually helps the people who don't agree with you.

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar
1 2 3 Previous Next