1 2 3 Previous Next 59 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2011 12:12 PM by slopingpainter2 RSS

How is Drop Shotting "Cheating?"

dBoy Wild Koala
How is drop shotting "Cheating"???? Does the entire CoD community think that it is the other teams god forsaken right to stand there and take their shots??????????????  NO!!!!!! I talked to my friend which is in the Army yesterday, and he said he hasnt met anyone that would just stand there and die... He said he would drop to the ground and shoot at them... HONESTLY COD COMMUNITY GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF EACHOTHERS @##!!!!!
  • 1. Re: How is Drop Shotting "Cheating?"
    Hutch said JD said this, he has never said this. Hutch shouldn't obliquely blurt out false information. Dropshotting is not cheating, PERIOD.
  • 2. Re: How is Drop Shotting "Cheating?"
    I don't think many people think it's cheap, but in my opinion, it feels cheap when you have 1-3 bar connection because I remember one time in MW2, some guy was the host and all he did was dropshot with akimbo G18s. all of my friends and I are fairly good COD players, but this guy went 26-1 in Search and Destroy because by the time you ADS'ed he was already on the ground because of the lag.

Besides, you only can't dropshot while running, so you'll have no problems.
  • 3. Re: How is Drop Shotting "Cheating?"
    The issue of lag+dropshots will probably be solved with local matchmaking.
  • 4. Re: How is Drop Shotting "Cheating?"
    NullerGnuen

dBoy Wild Koala wrote:

How is drop shotting "Cheating"???? Does the entire CoD community think that it is the other teams god forsaken right to stand there and take their shots??????????????  NO!!!!!! I talked to my friend which is in the Army yesterday, and he said he hasnt met anyone that would just stand there and die... He said he would drop to the ground and shoot at them... HONESTLY COD COMMUNITY GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF EACHOTHERS @##!!!!!

Dropshooting isn't cheating, its a cheap tactic IF <---- IF beeing overused ... overused = EVERYTIME u meet an enemy
  • 5. Re: How is Drop Shotting "Cheating?"
    dBoy Wild Koala
    How does the diving thing work anyways? I mean, if it only makes you dive while you are sprinting, i guess you just stop and drop down
    I just dont like the fact how people call tactics that work "Cheap" and continue doing crap that doesnt earn them the kills they want. Perfect examples is with sniping with quickscoping (Which wouldve been fixed enough without Sleight of Hand Pro in this game) now they went so far that it doesnt zoom in into the middle of you screen (Which makes no sense). I think the developers should not be allowed to watch youtube and quick scope montages, because they dont realize that does NOT happen every game.

I will continue to drop shot, because I do NOT!!! want to die and would actually like to have a good KDR
  • 6. Re: How is Drop Shotting "Cheating?"
    dBoy Wild Koala

NullerGnuen wrote:

dBoy Wild Koala wrote:

Dropshooting isn't cheating, its a cheap tactic IF <---- IF beeing overused ... overused = EVERYTIME u meet an enemy

Then adjust, just dont go blinding charging them ROFL.... ... I am sorry that the people you play understand that you dont have to sit there and take bullets... And if you call cheap what little kids yell every time they die... that doesnt mean crap. What is going to be "cheap" now that snipers and drop shotting out is going to pretty much be the WaW combo. A SMG with Scavengar, Steady Aim, and Last stand (Which anyone can revive you)
  • 7. Re: How is Drop Shotting "Cheating?"
    Ragzie
    most of the people on these forums find everything they cannot counter cheap.
  • 8. Re: How is Drop Shotting "Cheating?"
    dBoy Wild Koala
    Exactly. Quickscoping is cheap because you got drilled in the face... Now granted Sleight of Hand Pro did ruin it and DID make snipers a little strange in MW2... But without Sleight of Hand Pro, half the Quickscoping community goes out the window. I was hoping it would be like Call of Duty 4. Drop Shotting is cheap because you didnt kill the guy, because he is smarter then you and got out of the way of your bullets. How is that not  a good idea?
  • 9. Re: How is Drop Shotting "Cheating?"
    |Hs|MiSTA
    Fix: make the recoil and aim the same when dropshotting as it is while shooting standing up.
1 2 3 Previous Next