35 Replies Latest reply: Oct 30, 2010 1:38 AM by CoD Raiden RSS

to all quickscopers READ

Jack_1011
I have a solution. If you want to quick scope PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! If you want to quick scope in Black Ops then go **** yourself. Black Ops is a balanced, fun game for everyone... except gay quick scopers. So **** OFF and play MW2 which was built for you quick scopers. Be grateful for MW2 and play it.
  • Re: to all quickscopers READ
    zintensity

Jack_1011 wrote:

I have a solution. If you want to quick scope PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! If you want to quick scope in Black Ops then go **** yourself. Black Ops is a balanced, fun game for everyone... except gay quick scopers. So **** OFF and play MW2 which was built for you quick scopers. Be grateful for MW2 and play it.

Do you have terettes?
    good points, just say them in a less angry way.
    SomeNutWithAGun
    well that was productive....
    Jack_1011
    i got pissed off at the end. quick scoping pisses me off HUGELY and with all the ******** going on how can u not?
    Jack_1011
    and what do you mean "do u have terettes?" WTF?
    xXAfroNeenjaXx
    balanced? lol sure. there will be people quick scoping or atleast trying to. people like you who dont like quickscoping dont like it because they quickscopers kill you. oh and yeah no quickscoping will just mean more campers and more people sitting in spots waiting for people to walk by. yeah sure thats balanced and fun.
    oh yh sure cus i read tht treyarh have tryied their best to eliminate camping and to be anonest m8 if ur a quickscoper then go screw urself cus nobody likes u
    DXSymphony
    Are we not done yet? It seems impossible that anyone could contribute something new to it. Frankly, starting a quickscope thread is a waste of time and is annoying to see. Come on guys, end the crap.

BadKidMark189 wrote:

oh yh sure cus i read tht treyarh have tryied their best to eliminate camping and to be anonest m8 if ur a quickscoper then go screw urself cus nobody likes u

How the hell can you eliminate camping, if you can give me a way that makes sense i will apologise.
    Most of the quick-scoping community probably like him so fix up.
    Jack_1011
    dude, if you think the game isnt balanced then dont buy it. us grateful players love this game already. the game isnt out yet so dont just jump to conclusions that its going to be crap.

Jack_1011 wrote:

and what do you mean "do u have terettes?" WTF?

i think he meant "tourettes", which is tourettes syndrome.
    Jack_1011
    i know, but what did i do that was related to tourettes syndrome?
    Intoki

Jack_1011 wrote:

I don't even have to bring in quickscoping facts with you. You are just an ignorant **** that probably got his ass handed from a quickscope from across the map or you chased after a sniper into close combat and he quickscoped your ass. You are a retarded **** that just joined the bandwagon of ******* ignorant ******** who know nothing about real quickscoping. Remove aim assist. It's as simple as that. Then people will stop ******** about this so called "lucky kill" of a quickscope
    iAmLazer
    SPAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!                                                                
    Acholight
    I don't know about you, but I hate MW2 QSing, it's waaaayyy too easy, so I quit MW2 and play CoD4 now. And the reason why we don't play MW2 is because of all the stupid stuff, which is why we need a new balanced CoD game with CoD4/WaW QSing, it's amazingly balanced.

Jack_1011 wrote:

If you want to quick scope in Black Ops then go **** yourself.

You can't **** yourself. I mean, if you didn't want it from yourself then you just wouldn't do it to begin with, right? Can you give an example first?
    iidarkshadowoo
    Let's not sink to a lower level, k?
    brix7

Jack_1011 wrote:

I'm sorry but if you keep dying to quickscopers when you have an automatic weapon then you're just bad. And there still is quickscoping pal. Just no SoH Pro. Wont make a difference for skilled snipers who quickscoped from back in cod 2 and cod 4 days.
    brix7

Acholight wrote:

I don't know about you, but I hate MW2 QSing, it's waaaayyy too easy, so I quit MW2 and play CoD4 now. And the reason why we don't play MW2 is because of all the stupid stuff, which is why we need a new balanced CoD game with CoD4/WaW QSing, it's amazingly balanced.

You are one of the only intelligent people I  have seen on here. But imo, while it is too easy in mw2, it is still not unbalanced. Good players and good teams don't have problems.
    LT. Nixon

Jack_1011 wrote:

i got pissed off at the end. quick scoping pisses me off HUGELY and with all the ******** going on how can u not?

Me too. I have tried to be civil in the beginning, but with so many rude little QS bastards, and those who have to argue every little word in a post, that's extremely friggin hard.
    Captain Rufas
    So they got rid of pokemon-scoping.  What's the big deal?  It's not even the same game, afraid of something new?
    brix7

LT. Nixon wrote:

Jack_1011 wrote:

Me too. I have tried to be civil in the beginning, but with so many rude little QS bastards, and those who have to argue every little word in a post, that's extremely friggin hard.

We are giving our opinions just as you guys are. There are uncivil people on both sides so don't generalize either group.
    KSU__EMAW
    why does everyone hate quick scopers? i personally do not quickscope and i also don't let myself get killed by quick scopers. also trying it in private matches it wasn't that easy. so please answer this simple question nicely. What is so bad about quick scoping?

KSU__EMAW wrote:

why does everyone hate quick scopers? i personally do not quickscope and i also don't let myself get killed by quick scopers. also trying it in private matches it wasn't that easy. so please answer this simple question nicely. What is so bad about quick scoping?

Nothing, people just naturally hate on those with skill. Especially when their God attacks those people; they have a new found inspiration to start flaming.
    Eating your cat

BadKidMark189 wrote:

I think YOU have tourette syndrome.
    Jack_1011
    little known fact: Black ops are for us REAL players. Cod 4, 5 and 6 are for quick scoping ****. why do u quick scopers want to ruin everyones fun??? they made black ops so we can get away from quickscopers. so just stay the f u c k away from black ops you   b a s t a r d s ! !
    wraithoverlord
    http://www.callofduty.com/board/search.php?keywords=quick+scoping&terms=all&auth or=&sc=1&sf=
    titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=1000&t=0&submit
    urza

Jack_1011 wrote:

little known fact: Black ops are for us REAL players. Cod 4, 5 and 6 are for quick scoping ****. why do u quick scopers want to ruin everyones fun??? they made black ops so we can get away from quickscopers. so just stay the f u c k away from black ops you   b a s t a r d s ! !

COD, COD2, COD4, COD5 and COD 6 are for "quick scoping ****". Wow, you really are a COD fan from the first hour it seems!
    Sgt_Salty

Jack_1011 wrote:

As I posted in your other attempt at a riot starter: I like the change, but I wouldn't be the one rubbing it in the faces of the people affected.

Quick scoping is something I dislike, but I don't dislike the person.

I'm pretty sure, we as a PC community, can act better than what was posted in the Xbox 360 forums
    Just deal with the fact that the aim assist doesn't help anymore. If your a good sniper you get kills by working the sway. I played Hardcore TDM with a sniper and no SOH. Weaker Aim Assist and it was alot better. And personally, I have been QSed once in MW2. 

Intoki wrote:

Jack_1011 wrote:

I don't even have to bring in quickscoping facts with you. You are just an ignorant **** that probably got his ass handed from a quickscope from across the map or you chased after a sniper into close combat and he quickscoped your ass. You are a retarded **** that just joined the bandwagon of **** ignorant ******** who know nothing about real quickscoping. Remove aim assist. It's as simple as that. Then people will stop ******** about this so called "lucky kill" of a quickscope

man stop being a a**hole and let the man speak there are alot of people that can deal with quickscopers with ease and still think they are annoying AND THE ARE! QS is and always will be a cheap way to get kills and it takes no skills its just people taking advantage of the game physics and aim assist...and he's right about one thing if u love QS that much and cant play without using that just stick with MW2!
    xXnightwolf3Xx
    i agree truly quick scopers r the gayest thing ever  but not something my smg or shotgun can't fix lol
    Da BladeMasterz

Jack_1011 wrote:

I'm sorry, but do you have a problem i your head?
    Quickscoping was a thing neccessary for the snipers to be able to compete with all the other overpowered weapons. In Black Ops it seems like they're aiming to make this a Assault/Sub-Machine game, something that really bothers me. I'm not that upset about the gimping of quickscoping, I'm upset because if they nerf quickscoping, they are simply nerfing the whole aspect of sniping. Quickscoping has never been a real problem in a COD game. I really hope they find a better solution to the problem
    Talking about listening to the community...
    toysoldier64
    I think ur just an ******* who can't quickscope or just jelaous. 
    CoD Raiden

Da BladeMasterz wrote:

Jack_1011 wrote:

I'm sorry, but do you have a problem i your head?
    Quickscoping was a thing neccessary for the snipers to be able to compete with all the other overpowered weapons. In Black Ops it seems like they're aiming to make this a Assault/Sub-Machine game, something that really bothers me. I'm not that upset about the gimping of quickscoping, I'm upset because if they nerf quickscoping, they are simply nerfing the whole aspect of sniping. Quickscoping has never been a real problem in a COD game. I really hope they find a better solution to the problem
    Talking about listening to the community...

i've said this before in another thread but QS IS NOT SNIPING, sniping is looking down the long straigts of the maps for long range kills and exceptional for objective protecting, you can't say QS is combating the ARs and SMGs. sure one runs up on you do what it takes to kill them but running around popping your sights and spinning around like a retard isn't sniping