1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 65 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2010 12:30 PM by thebestgameralive Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: When Quickscopin requires Skill, why does everyone doing it
    ribitmonster

    Wraith Overlord wrote:

     

    I still fail too see why players want this load of rubbish back? What is the big deal with QS? Why is it so important that it is put back into the game? There wasn't an issue, or all these arguments until MW 2 came about then all of a sudden treyarch announce its going, and all hell breaks loose.

    The sooner players accept its gone the better. Swallow your medicine and go.



    im not much for this whole argument about quickscoper even tho i am one...but i dont like what you said about "swallow your medicine and go." cuz thats like saying that maybe you have a favorite game mode, something thats always been there, like free for all or something...and treyarch took it out...are you saying you would accept its gone and swallow your medicine and go? i know that a gamemode and a tactic are two different things but just think about it...now lets think of this, they take your favorite tactic for saving your butt, you wouldn't complain? i know there's alot of people that quickscope just do it, but sometimes, quickscoping is just a tactic for some snipers to save their ass when someone comes up on them and there aint enough time to pull out their pistol and lets face it, a pistol vs. a smg doesn't always work out in the snipers favor
  • 51. Re: When Quickscopin requires Skill, why does everyone doing it
    fromrussiawiluv

    lepage13 wrote:

     

    ok just because a lot of ppl do it doesnt mean everyone does it well. And there arent even that many people that do it. U dont often play against them. And just because a lot of ppl do it, it doesnt take skill? how does that make any sense. there are tons of stuff where many people do it which takes skill



    OMG shut up..........EVERYONE quickscopes.........literally.....at least 70% of people quickscope in a game......what ******* game are you playing? not Modded Warfail 2 obviously because people quickscope their fuckin ases off! and as far as it taking skill......come on ppl.....
    that is one of the most rediculous statements ive EVER heard on here. everyone needs to shut up about quickscoping.....its over.....DEAL WITH IT. and it takes absolutely NO skill.......when i wanna piss someone off in a game, or kill them easily over and over, i slap on some sleight of hand and run around quickscoping the **** out of people until they get mad......its SO easy. its retarded. its obviously a glitch in the game so drop it. if anyone is gonna be mad about anything it would have to be the fact that dropshotting is out of the game. thats pretty realistic but its gone because people freak about everything. eventually the game is going to be a ststionary target range because everyone ******* about so much **** that everything will be removed.
  • 52. Re: When Quickscopin requires Skill, why does everyone doing it
    willshoot4money

    RunGunBlackOps wrote:

     

    SplitScreenWarrior wrote:

     

    I don't get your argument, because its popular it takes no skill?



    Its popular and everyone who plays as a Sniper is doing it, so where is the so called "Skill" in it? it would require Skill if only few people can do it, but thats not the case.



    It is skill because (even though it is the abuse of a sniper rifle) they are using bolt action rifles without the scope part of it to see through. No scoping would be too inaccurate, and if someone could easily do it then that would be skill too. Any other non-sniper rifle takes a lot less skill to use, spray an automatic at short range or take a long distance single shot? Which takes more skill to do?(not hard scoping) Skill does not need to be just for a few people, but just a few people excel amazingly (as in not dying once but getting a ****-load of kills...) To summarize, it's harder than anything else in the game that is not in a retarded mind-set, a player gimping thier play style takes skill. Quickscoping gimps your playstyle.
  • 53. Re: When Quickscopin requires Skill, why does everyone doing it
    SZimmy
    Then how does using an RPD take skill? How does using an Ak take skill? How does using a FAMAS take skill? How does using an M16 take skill? How does a UMP take skill? How does an MP5K take skill? How does throwing a semtex take skill? Just because a lot of people do something doesn't mean it doesn't take skill
  • 54. Re: When Quickscopin requires Skill, why does everyone doing it
    LetJimiTakeOver

    RunGunBlackOps wrote:

     

    Its popular and everyone who plays as a Sniper is doing it, so where is the so called "Skill" in it? it would require Skill if only few people can do it, but thats not the case.



    Another person who doesn't know what skill actually means.

    Do us all a favor and Google the definition of the word skill. And stop posting dumb quickscoping threads.
  • 55. Re: When Quickscopin requires Skill, why does everyone doing it
    It takes skill, if you are constantly hitting every shot like 8/10. You said especially MW2, well it has Slieght of Hand Pro, so everyone does it. I use marathon.
  • 56. Re: When Quickscopin requires Skill, why does everyone doing it
    Komkommerkiller
    It doesn't. It sucks my *****.
  • 57. Re: When Quickscopin requires Skill, why does everyone doing it
    fromrussiawiluv
    It is skill because (even though it is the abuse of a sniper rifle) they are using bolt action rifles without the scope part of it to see through. No scoping would be too inaccurate, and if someone could easily do it then that would be skill too. Any other non-sniper rifle takes a lot less skill to use, spray an automatic at short range or take a long distance single shot? Which takes more skill to do?(not hard scoping) Skill does not need to be just for a few people, but just a few people excel amazingly (as in not dying once but getting a ****-load of kills...) To summarize, it's harder than anything else in the game that is not in a retarded mind-set, a player gimping thier play style takes skill. Quickscoping gimps your playstyle.[/quote]


    OMG, is this what our society is coming to? retards such as this? gimping your play style? jesus. if you cant get an ass load of easy kills with a sniper and sleight of hand........then you need to SET THE CONTROLLER DOWN. and leave it down. this is so annoying that quickscoping being gone is the new topic.....its like saying......WHAT THE HECK MAN THEY GOT RID OF CHEAT CODES?! it DOES NOT take any skill. thats it.......its over.......there is no arguing that. SOH and Sniper. Its over. Rack up 30 easy kills and call it game. STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. ******* retards.
  • 58. Re: When Quickscopin requires Skill, why does everyone doing it
    venom-blade198
    Theres a different between everyone doing it and everyone trying to do it, there's where the difference between skill and popularity comes in.
  • 59. Re: When Quickscopin requires Skill, why does everyone doing it
    boozytheeclown
    The definition of skill is an ability that is acquired through training or practice. Skill does refer to popularity of the subject. If the ability is difficult then yes there will be few people who have that skill, but since quickscoping is an ability that you get with practice then it is still a skill. SoH just makes it much easier so not as much practice is involved so it is more popular. not everyone is good, but most people have a bit of skill in the subject.
1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next