11 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2010 8:31 PM by dW RazzleDazzle RSS

Beta?

XecutionerDank
Will there not be a beta for this game? i pre-ordered lol hopin there might be one
  • Re: Beta?
    LT 420 D TX

XecutionerDank wrote:

Will there not be a beta for this game? i pre-ordered lol hopin there might be one

OMG.......really?
    LT 420 D TX

XecutionerDank wrote:

OMG.......really?
    Call_Of_Duty_For_L1fe
    WOW KID YOU ARE SO FAR BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EnVyWraith
    fail post lolz
    JT69

XecutionerDank wrote:

On behalf of the world, I would like to welcome you to the internet, seeing as it is clear that you are new to this recent invention. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with such functions on this website as the "search" button, or skip the middle man and go straight to an independent search engine such as "Google."

I trust that you will have a long and fun relationship with the world wide web, and remember, pop-ups claiming they have the answer to increasing the size of that twig you call a penis are propbably not the best thing to click on and investigate... I guess your stuck with it, but just remember, midgets will think its huge

ENJOY!
    sweatyclam
    A simple search will provide you with all the answers you need!
    UMPire45
    Dude...so la...

you know what? Why am I even posting on this. WHY DID I EVEN CLICK ON THIS? Such a waste of time. I'm done typing now. Bye.  
    zSnipez

XecutionerDank wrote:

Never back down...you'll need this..
    vengum

XecutionerDank wrote:

these kids are bullshitting you the beta will be out November   22        
    Sabre1076
    Didn't you hear? The beta comes out the day before the game's official release.

But not really.
    dW RazzleDazzle

XecutionerDank wrote:

See that timer at the top left of your page? That is how much longer you have left until RELEASE. What makes you think there would be a beta now?