14 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2010 8:21 PM by zSnipez RSS

Is this good or not?

Redzombie22
Well, i got my xbox 360 slim 250gb this thursday. I got into Xbox Live. Everything worked. When i connect it says 2-4 bars. Mostly 3-4 bars. Is that good? I mean is that good, so i can play Black Ops good with no lag?

Thanks guys 
  • Re: Is this good or not?
    zSnipez

Redzombie22 wrote:

Well, i got my xbox 360 slim 250gb this thursday. I got into Xbox Live. Everything worked. When i connect it says 2-4 bars. Mostly 3-4 bars. Is that good? I mean is that good, so i can play Black Ops good with no lag?

Thanks guys 

If you get 2 then no. 3-4 is normal good connection yes.
    sweatyclam
    You will get noticable lag on two bars, three to four will be sufficient.
    Redzombie22

zSnipez wrote:

Redzombie22 wrote:

Thanks guys 

What will i go through if i have 2?
    zSnipez

Sweaty Clam wrote:

Sabre1076

Redzombie22 wrote:

zSnipez wrote:

Redzombie22 wrote:

Thanks guys 

Hell and back, to be specific.

But in all seriousness, you'll notice a lag between the time you perform an action, such as firing bullets, and the time it takes that action to take effect, e.g. hitting the target you're shooting at, with 2 bars anyway.
    Redzombie22

zSnipez wrote:

Sweaty Clam wrote:

I hate replies wiht only smilies       
    zSnipez

Redzombie22 wrote:

zSnipez wrote:

Sweaty Clam wrote:

I hate replies wiht only smilies       

That wasn't a reply to you chillax...if you have 2 your bullets with register 1-2 seconds later making you super rage and everyone seems OP and the game sucks. With three everyone will seem fair except 2 bars who you will own and 4 bars (mostly host) who will have a slightly faster bullet+killing against you. 4 bars (Mostly host) will mean you will knife+shoot faster than anyone else + enemies will get more hitmarkers on you. Very nice if their using shottys :p.
    SMOKIE3410

Redzombie22 wrote:

zSnipez wrote:

Redzombie22 wrote:

Thanks guys 

You'll see characters skip across the screen, bullets will have delayed impact times, load screen will take slightly longer.
    zSnipez

Redzombie22 wrote:

zSnipez wrote:

Redzombie22 wrote:

Thanks guys 

You'll see characters skip across the screen, bullets will have delayed impact times, load screen will take slightly longer.[/quote]

Mines better! >rage<
    Redzombie22
    But on youtube, i see people with 2 bar connections, and nothing is wrong. There owning as if they had 4 bars 
    Redzombie22

Redzombie22 wrote:

But on youtube, i see people with 2 bar connections, and nothing is wrong. There owning as if they had 4 bars 

Oh yeah, and what about me finding my games. Will i even find games with 2 bar connection?
    zSnipez

Redzombie22 wrote:

Redzombie22 wrote:

Oh yeah, and what about me finding my games. Will i even find games with 2 bar connection?

Even with one bar you will find games, but with 2 bars you will not kill people as EASILY as 3/4 bars. You will die a lot faster then it should be (you do but it seems you die faster because your slower than them). It will also seem like you need more bullets to kill people.
    Redzombie22

zSnipez wrote:

Redzombie22 wrote:

Redzombie22 wrote:

Even with one bar you will find games, but with 2 bars you will not kill people as EASILY as 3/4 bars. You will die a lot faster then it should be (you do but it seems you die faster because your slower than them). It will also seem like you need more bullets to kill people.

Oh, what internet connection you have? Whos your ISP?
    zSnipez

Redzombie22 wrote:

zSnipez wrote:

Redzombie22 wrote:

Oh, what internet connection you have? Whos your ISP?[/quote]

I have At&t uverse. Normally get host.