20 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2010 4:52 PM by dunnel009 RSS

If You Were Treyarch?

Ha A Noob Just
If You Were the head man at Treyarch what would you do to make the game better than previous CoD games?(You can do what ever you want)
  • Re: If You Where Treyarch?
    Fz.sPiTzU
    I would DESTROY this thread.
    Kynlore
    It depends on where the head man is.
    MrAnonymous88
    Were*
    Call Me Jman

Ha A Noob Just wrote:

If You Where the head man at Treyarch what would you do to make the game better than previous CoD games?(You can do what ever you want)

I would learn how to spell "WERE" right.
    Cable99
    Make the environment even more interactive. Nothing more frustrating than being able to climb on a car in one map but not another. Ditto boxes, windows, etc.
  • Re: If You Were Treyarch?
    Ha A Noob Just
    there i fixed it holy cow man
    IrishInNYC

Fz.sPiTzU wrote:

I would DESTROY this thread.

This^

MrAnonymous88 wrote:

Were*

and this^.
    dunnel009
    the one thing that annoys me more than anything is...
    aim down the site and land 5 bullets but you die because the other guy hipfires (which we know sprays bullets all over the place) but he gets the kill with just 1 bullet hitting you...
    That is the one thing i would fix
    Ha A Noob Just

dunnel009 wrote:

aim down the site and land 5 bullets but you die because the other guy hipfires (which we know sprays bullets all over the place) but he gets the kill with just 1 bullet hitting you...

This reminds me of how what you see on your screen is not what they see on theirs you know?
    dunnel009
    kinda but i have got hipfire kills when i know the guy firin at me down the sights it landing every shot... i usually say sorry to them...
    Cable99

Ha A Noob Just wrote:

dunnel009 wrote:

This reminds me of how what you see on your screen is not what they see on theirs you know?

We call that "lag". 
    Ha A Noob Just

Cable 99 wrote:

Ha A Noob Just wrote:

dunnel009 wrote:

We call that "lag". 

yeah but no matter if everyone is at 100% connection or however you rate your connection what I do on my screen will not be seen on another screen for probably at least 0.3 seconds
    dunnel009
    This reminds me of how what you see on your screen is not what they see on theirs you know?[/quote]

We call that "lag".  [/quote]

yeah but no matter if everyone is at 100% connection or however you rate your connection what I do on my screen will not be seen on another screen for probably at least 0.3 seconds[/quote]

i am not talking about lag, i am talking about hipfiring taking less hits to kill than aiming down the sights
    Ha A Noob Just
    i know it just made me think about that but hip firing is way to acurate with a lot of guns in rl if you hip fired you would be pwned
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    from what ive seen of the game it looks better than any other cod i really like the custimization stuff like your player and guns and the cod point system sounds cool.  I also like the napalm strike that sounds fluckin awesome lol
    dunnel009
    hipfire at  a wall from distance and watch how far apart the bullet marks are, compared to down scope from same range, but the hipfire always gets the kill, just annoys me is all, but different things annoy different people and we know the devs dont read or respond to these so hence we know that noting will change. ah well...
    Ha A Noob Just

dunnel009 wrote:

hipfire at  a wall from distance and watch how far apart the bullet marks are, compared to down scope from same range, but the hipfire always gets the kill, just annoys me is all, but different things annoy different people and we know the devs dont read or respond to these so hence we know that noting will change. ah well...

Treyarch has actually done alot of listening to the community so I would assume you shoul never incounter that problem again and if you do it would be at a very close range
    dunnel009

Ha A Noob Just wrote:

dunnel009 wrote:

Treyarch has actually done alot of listening to the community so I would assume you shoul never incounter that problem again and if you do it would be at a very close range

yea, close range i dont mind because i'd expect little spread at that range but its the hit markers you see at the sides and the bullet holes in the walls showing the miss, but enough of my ranting!!
    awest902
    I would make all the whiny people complaining about quickscoping go away as with the boosters, noobtubers, tac-knifers, etc.
    dunnel009

awest902 wrote:

I would make all the whiny people complaining about quickscoping go away as with the boosters, noobtubers, tac-knifers, etc.

they have tac inserts in this game, so no joy getting rid of the boosters!!