25 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2010 8:24 AM by rexber95 RSS

lack of attachments

it seems 2 me they hav catered 4 the assualt rfifle & smg noobs once again,shotguns take the most skill why on earth is there not even a grip 4 all the shotguns,i mean flamethrowers,rapid fire and a fukin noob tube on and ak47u ffs,also wasting disk space on poitnless things like facepaint really what a joke ??? and also why on earth can u not get normal arrows and a scope on the crossbow really cumon how hard would that be,looks like they r doin the noobs a favour once again by making arrows with semtex stuck 2 them... thoughts ?????
  • Re: lack of attachments
    MightyAjax
    Have you seen how long it takes between shots with the crossbow?

Noobs? lol whatever mate.
    Just when I thought MW2 has learned us that shotties are noob...
    Jakeeboy18

CCCDDD-1 wrote:

it seems 2 me they hav catered 4 the assualt rfifle & smg noobs once again,shotguns take the most skill why on earth is there not even a grip 4 all the shotguns,i mean flamethrowers,rapid fire and a fukin noob tube on and ak47u ffs,also wasting disk space on poitnless things like facepaint really what a joke ??? and also why on earth can u not get normal arrows and a scope on the crossbow really cumon how hard would that be,looks like they r doin the noobs a favour once again by making arrows with semtex stuck 2 them... thoughts ?????

You want my thoughts on this? Well here they are;
    First off, you need to learn English grammar and spelling
    Secondly, you need to Get the **** out, i hate people like you who try to find things wrong with the game
    Thirdly, that grenade launcher of the ak47u is realistic...
    Fourthly, face paint is cool
    fifthly, a flamethrower is not OP
    sixthly, a crossbow is a novelty item and making normal arrows would be dumb, pretty much the same as a ballistics knife if it did have normal arrows
    Lastly, your the noob, and it seems to take skill with the crossbow and you need to stop your whining because your going to get it anyways, everyone that complains does it for attention and will still get the game because they can't stop thinking about because there 12, oh and GTFO!

- There are my thoughts, and you can't flame me, you asked for my own opinion, its dumb if you flame an innocent opinion, Cheers - Jake
    m00kster14
    Wow  y-o-u  a-r-e  s-t-r-a-n-g-e.
    If you think you need skill to use a shotgun you really shouldn't be playing these types of games...
    wat do u mean it takes skill no it doesnt u would stillkill a guy if it stuck on a wall next 2 u u idiot

who gives a fuk about my english n grammer shut up u grammer nazi

and once again a crossbow witha normal arrow = stealth u fukin clown

MightyAjax wrote:

Have you seen how long it takes between shots with the crossbow?

Noobs? lol whatever mate.

and u my friend u ever herd of soh ? u mate hav been owned
    Rudolf Steiner

CCCDDD-1 wrote:

wat do u mean it takes skill no it doesnt u would stillkill a guy if it stuck on a wall next 2 u u idiot

You've been on the forum for 2 years and have 404 post, yet you respond like that, yeesh.
    If you want things your way, design your own game, otherwise deal with it!

Shotguns still seem to have a nice range on them and are well balanced, so why do you want an grip attachment for them?
    To make them OP?
    Offspring54
    You know you missed that Professional Snipers like myself that take sniping a serious hunting game, without quickscoping for that matter. I think there is plenty of attachments. The face paint is a great idea in my eyes. As far as the Crossbow with an Explosive Dart Tip at the end, doesn't bother me any.

I HAVE A QUESTION.

IS THE EXPLOSIVE DART TIP REMOVEABLE, AS IN REPLACING IT WITH A DRAGONS BREATH TIP?
    Willis64781

CCCDDD-1 wrote:

Ya. Steath, Accurate, One Hit Kill arrows. Just great because it totally balances the campers *sarcasm.* Plus, grammar, spelling and other stuff is pretty important, I could barely understand what you were saying.
    EliteRobstar
    God the guy who started this is, is an ungrateful Git in my eye's  !! The game has not even hit the shelves and we have a moaner about the Game

You my friend, should join the Army and get shot, then come back and moan about this game! Hopefully by a Noob and then realise they are realistic!

Personally I can't wait for this game

For all us gratefull guys and girls

Respawn Entertainment, the original guys who created the CoD franchise are developing their own game's now seeing the power struggle Infinity Ward  and Activision gave them, 43 of the original game developers have joined up with them, so watch this space!  

Rudolf Steiner wrote:

CCCDDD-1 wrote:

You've been on the forum for 2 years and have 404 post, yet you respond like that, yeesh.
    If you want things your way, design your own game, otherwise deal with it!

Shotguns still seem to have a nice range on them and are well balanced, so why do you want an grip attachment for them?
    To make them OP?

How in the hell will a grip make a shotgun op, get real. And BTW, they may be way balanced from a non shotgun users perspective, but they are actually under-powered, like usual.
    jimbob4life
    Really the attachments have nothing to do with it what your complaining about its the fact that your epic spaz with the rediculous range has now gone
    AVENGERLDZ
    lol "grammar nazi" how old is dis guy 10? 1st of all shotguns take no skills at all and you saying dat it does means dat ur 1 of dose fkn noobs in MW2 who run around wif shotguns wif lightweight and marathon or camps wif a shotgun wif stopping pwr and steady aim. 2ndly who da fk uses grip on a shotgun???? dats de most useless attachment available 4 shotguns which shows dat ur a noob cuz u actually use it. 3rdly "assault rifles & smgs r 4 noobs" r u kidding me?? De only bad things about assault rifles was dat ppl ran wif dem noobtubing wif 1man army and danger close which, thank god, dose 2 perks wnt b available in Black Ops. Also smgs do take skills u dumb fk, ppl who use dem rarely camp like little noobs. Lastly if ur gona talk **** about a game y join its website?                   
    ghosthound
    Careful guys I think I hear the WAAAAAAAAMBULANCE coming...
    rlwarrior32
    First off, you cannot change ammo types in multiplayer.

Secondly some friends and I played a couple crossbow only splitscreen games yesterday.

VERY VERY FUN
    AVENGERLDZ
    i cnt w8t 4 dis game 2 come out only 1 week left
    Rudolf Steiner

DannyWR wrote:

How in the hell will a grip make a shotgun op, get real. And BTW, they may be way balanced from a non shotgun users perspective, but they are actually under-powered, like usual.

1. Grip should theorticly reduce the spread while ADS, increasing the OHK range.
    2. Since I seem to be a non shotgun user, when would they not be underpowered?

Rudolf Steiner wrote:

DannyWR wrote:

1. Grip should theorticly reduce the spread while ADS, increasing the OHK range.
    2. Since I seem to be a non shotgun user, when would they not be underpowered?

They have one of the slowest reload times, lowest magazine size's, smallest range, one of the slowest rate of fire.

But all anybody ever thinks about is ohk's with them, that they are often not even guaranteed even in close range. So giving them a tad more accuracy is no problem at all, it never has been in any cod game to date.

It seems you guys just dont want them to be good at ANYTHING, even in close range where they should dominate.
    AVENGERLDZ
    i dnt think shotguns will b much of a problem cuz stopping power was taken out
    While were at it about apparently shotguns having grips is 'op'. Then why is it not for SMGs? They have grips and they already rule in 80% of situations.
    AVENGERLDZ
    maybe dey did it so dat ppl camp less and rush more 
    Salome Harras
    CCCDDD-1:  You are an idiot.  Shotguns do not take the most skill, they take the least skill out of all the guns in the game.  Just go and die please. 

Jakeeboy18:  If you want "realism" on your AK-74u, put it into the AR class of guns and give it the mobility penalties (as well as the ADS penalties) that it deserves.  Terrible argument.

The incompetents who aren't even worth naming:  Your utilization of grammar and vocabulary is testament to how far this country has fallen.  Please go and die.

Jakeeboy18 wrote:

CCCDDD-1 wrote:

You want my thoughts on this? Well here they are;
    First off, you need to learn English grammar and spelling
    Secondly, you need to Get the **** out, i hate people like you who try to find things wrong with the game
    Thirdly, that grenade launcher of the ak47u is realistic...
    Fourthly, face paint is cool
    fifthly, a flamethrower is not OP
    sixthly, a crossbow is a novelty item and making normal arrows would be dumb, pretty much the same as a ballistics knife if it did have normal arrows
    Lastly, your the noob, and it seems to take skill with the crossbow and you need to stop your whining because your going to get it anyways, everyone that complains does it for attention and will still get the game because they can't stop thinking about because there 12, oh and GTFO!

- There are my thoughts, and you can't flame me, you asked for my own opinion, its dumb if you flame an innocent opinion, Cheers - Jake

Finallly... Someone smart.
    Shotguns do not need a grip they are for CQ mobility
    if u dont like the reload tim put on SOH
    and a shotgun is meant to be unaccurate because it has a wide spread shot