1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 226 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2011 8:08 AM by 2Phat2Tech Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    ghosthound
    The thing is - it's not necessarily footsteps that are the giveaway, it's reloading a weapon, firing a weapon, calling in a killstreak that give you away more.

If it's just walk/run completely silently, but the other things are just as loud....
  • 21. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    Fr05ty666

Gryphon__ wrote:

Huh...I'll just keep using my $30 Sony earphones to the winning glory that they've been helping me to many a time.

Don't understand why anyone needs to pay $200 for stuff like this. Hah!

If you had a pair you would know!!!!!!
  • 22. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    GrizzirG

Fr05ty666 wrote:

Gryphon__ wrote:

Huh...I'll just keep using my $30 Sony earphones to the winning glory that they've been helping me to many a time.

I love how people compare TBs with a cheap 30$ pair. They just don't know
  • 23. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    Fr05ty666
    yeah my Astro a40s blow those cheap things outta the water.
  • 24. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    robdizzle3000

GrizzirG wrote:

Fr05ty666 wrote:

Gryphon__ wrote:

I love how people compare TBs with a cheap 30$ pair. They just don't know

^This. They just don't know. And I hope they never do. And a bag of chips
  • 25. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    ghosthound

Fr05ty666 wrote:

For me having the ability to plug my Astro's into my TV & then turn up the volume when I'm just watching TV or a DVD was worth the price alone.

The ability to hear an enemy rustle the grass 30m away is just an added bonus...
  • 26. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    Gryphon__

Merchant ov Death wrote:

We'll see.

At any rate I'll be using it as well. 

It was made that way to combat all the people who use Turtle Beaches (Like myself  ) I always loved how in MW2 and COD4 you could still hear peoples footsteps even with Dead Silence/Ninja.
    In most wager matches, especially One in the Chamber/Sticks and Stones, most people will probably use it. But in regular matches or Gun Game, I think most people will opt for steady aim.

But your right, we'll see  [/quote]

....You realize that in Wager Matches, you don't play with your perks/loadouts, right? So noone'll be using Ninja-anything in any of them/
  • 27. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    Fr05ty666

GhostHound wrote:

Fr05ty666 wrote:

For me having the ability to plug my Astro's into my TV & then turn up the volume when I'm just watching TV or a DVD was worth the price alone.

The ability to hear an enemy rustle the grass 30m away is just an added bonus...

Finally a post by ghosthound i agree with!!!!!!!!!       
  • 28. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    ussdoomnoodle
    I've got a pair of trittons I use so I can play and not bother wife, works great, except when i wear them I yell extra loud... hahahha. she's gonna be reeeeaaaaalllly happy on the 9th at 3am when I wake her up yelling BULLSHIT!
  • 29. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    PaperTank

ussdoomnoodle wrote:

I've got a pair of trittons I use so I can play and not bother wife, works great, except when i wear them I yell extra loud... hahahha. she's gonna be reeeeaaaaalllly happy on the 9th at 3am when I wake her up yelling BULLSHIT!

Haha I have the same problem with my G35's XD
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next