13 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2010 7:57 PM by SIR_GRIZZLY RSS

Someone should make a blackops zombies clan :)

Sterlin22
Seems like a good idea to me! A clan dedicated to zombies for blackops ( maybe even world at war as well ). Haven't seen any on the forums. I'd create one my self but I don't have the time with work and all, but just a suggestion. I'd be the first one to apply!
  • Re: Someone should make a blackops zombies clan :)
    kb homie19899
    NZMS(nazi zombie murk squad)) thats mine just me and three friends cuz its only 4 player
    DownedGunner
    If someone could found a clan big enough, all you'd have to do is get on, find 3 other players in the clan, and play, anytime you want... I think a forum clan that involves all who want to join from the forums, plus other who don't visit the forums would be nice.. One big zombie clan. I think it could help bring the community together even more! No? Just me? :P
    shadowmodz
    I MADE A ZOMBIE CLAN AND A BLACK OPS CLAN
    HERES MY GAMERTAG IF U WANT TO JOIN WE LIKE HAVING FUN IN ZOMBIES AND MULTI PLAYER BUT U HAVE TO CHANGE UR NAME TO o ?????? OPS o

?= WAT EVER YOU WANT ITZ ALL GOOD

DownedGunner
    Im getting a couple of my friends together to make a zombie clan.. I don't know, the thought of being able to get on and play zombies anytime I want with a huge clan of other zombie players sounds like something good - to me... So, me and a few friends are gonna make a clan called NZ$ (National Zombie $quad).for zombies on Black Ops or World at War.. It's just gonna be us for now, but once Black Ops releases, I plan on extending the reach of the clan by meeting others in zombies, or by having people from the forums join! May sound a bit stupid, but you know what? It's all in good fun having fun in zombies..

You don't have to change your name or anything, just put your clan tag as [NZ$].. Now, that doesn't mean you can't change your name.. Your not restricted from changing your name, and your not forced to change your name. Have a nice day .
    shadowmodz
    ALSO IF U WANT TO JOIN MESSAGE
    o DEATH OPS o
    Maddog05
    For zombies: KFFF [Kill Freakbags For Fun] maybe idk though. I make awesome clan tags usually and this doesnt seem that good. I cant wait 5 more days for this game!  
    UND34D-creator

Sterlin22 wrote:

Seems like a good idea to me! A clan dedicated to zombies for blackops ( maybe even world at war as well ). Haven't seen any on the forums. I'd create one my self but I don't have the time with work and all, but just a suggestion. I'd be the first one to apply!

I have one
    Our clan name is UND34D we created it in W@W and it is a zombie only clan none of the B.S. online clans that pop up everyday LOL.
    Z0mBi3 K!LLA
    dude ive already done this. i did it like LAST WEEK. if u wanna join, ull be the 35th person in my Black Ops Clan.
    How'bout we don't.
    Z0mBi3 K!LLA

DownedGunner wrote:

If someone could found a clan big enough, all you'd have to do is get on, find 3 other players in the clan, and play, anytime you want... I think a forum clan that involves all who want to join from the forums, plus other who don't visit the forums would be nice.. One big zombie clan. I think it could help bring the community together even more! No? Just me? :P

that is EXACTLY what i did. i combined the people who responded with the forum and people who ive played with, and got close to 40 people in ONE clan.
    Z0mBi3 K!LLA
    DEAD_OPS

i wasn't talking to u. all i was saying is the idea of starting a black ops forum clan was something i did a while ago, and i was merely stating the progress i was making
    Pigguns444
    if anyone has a zombie clan and is looking for another member gt:pigguns
    SIR_GRIZZLY
    $NPD

This is going to be the best zombie clan for Black Ops

To qualify for this clan for zombies

Top 10 Rules

1.You must be at least a teenager or older.

2.Must have made it to level 30 or more on COD5.

3.Must have a mic.

4.Cannot cuase every second, cuasings okay but not in every sentence.

5.Must be a team player.

6.Cannot box hog if there is one in Black ops 

7.Keep up to date with map packs. (Optional)

8.Cannot always depend on other people for help/backup.

9.Absolutely no lagging or glitching!!! (multi guns okay)

10.Must have a good attitude (no ******** when you die0

To join this clan tell me about yourself

Gaming style

Timezone

State

Hours per week playing zombies

Faverite Perk

Faverite zombie killing gun

Playstation name tag

About myself

I'm aTeenager
    I like to think of myself as Rambo lol
    I'm in Pacific Timezone
    I'm from Alaska
    Play zombies every weekend and multiplayer during the week
    Faverite perk... I'd have to say Juggernaught (forgive my spelling)
    Faverite zombie slaying gun... So many... I'd have to say the PPSH
    My Gamer tag is SIR_GRIZZLY

Will find a good Emblem for this clan wants I see all the choices

Post your anwsers on this forum or send me a private message with your gamer tag and ill get back to you to see if you quilify.
    Thanks SIR_GRIZZLY

Clan $NPD is only avalible to the U.S and Canada due to connection sorry.