1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 87 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2010 11:34 AM by 1stunna Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Got my copies of Black Ops just now!
    xM A Z Eo

lincoln bob wrote:

You got a copy already, what are you doing on this site, you should be forward ordering multi drops of Dominos, cracking open the first of your ten crates of carefully chilled lager, inserting the catherter, throwing the wife out, and hardcoring the full game. Jesus, bloody amateurs!

....omg..
  • 41. Re: Got my copies of Black Ops just now!
    xM A Z Eo

fromrussiawiluv wrote:

yea, if this kid was telling the truth pics would have been posted by now, or a gamertag provided so we can all see him in "single player" like he said hes going to do.........why in the hell do people lie ? like youre gonna be any cooler. do you think that I or anyone else on here is going to.......................................i dont know, think youre cool? why even post that if you dont havr proof...........then people just think ur an idiot. yea i got 2 copies of black ops early..........................in the mail.................................but im not playing it............................ok

lol.................im not.....sure..................what the po..int......................is......for..............all........these......... .........dots but it is..........so.....................f-word................awesom..........e
  • 42. Re: Got my copies of Black Ops just now!
    thatanner

corrosiveguy wrote:

Mail carrier arrived at my house with a package, and inside two copies of Black Ops that I ordered. I wanna play so bad!!!! But I am going to wait to play multiplayer till release night. I dont like to give myself any type of advantage or edge.. I am usually good enough that I dont need it. I am going to get the campaign and achievements out of the way before I **** MP.

I don't belive you until you have proof  :offtopic:
  • 43. Re: Got my copies of Black Ops just now!
    xM A Z Eo

corrosiveguy wrote:

Dutch master 1 wrote:

Oh **** he showed all you up

I mean really why would I come on here and lie, and anybody can search for my GT on xbox live and see my last game played was Black Ops. I played two matches of combat training. And my GT is my screen name here with no spaces.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy Sh*T, I'm so glad you were able to pull this off and get the photos up on here for all those retards that doubted you. Finally somebody to shut them up and make them realize that you can in fact GET THE GAME EARLY!!!
  • 44. Re: Got my copies of Black Ops just now!
    T-dubbyf4i
    Hey does last chance have a recovery after you transition into it before you can shoot.. Seems it did in the video. and what about the noob tubes.. CP and unlock? hopefully both high
  • 45. Re: Got my copies of Black Ops just now!
    IIxBlackenedxII
    classic, nice own. lol
  • 46. Re: Got my copies of Black Ops just now!
    Sabre1076
    Gotta love US Mail service. Maybe I'll try my luck at Wal-Mart tonight and see if some oblivious elderly person will grab it in the back, although I highly doubt I'll have any ounce of success, seeing as how they'll most likely have labels indicating "DO NOT SELL BEFORE 11/09/10".

Anyways, have you been able to see if you can take damage while falling to Last Stand? And how's the single player gameplay so far?
  • 47. Re: Got my copies of Black Ops just now!
    itsNUWU
    Awesome! like many others on this thread...really jealous
  • 48. Re: Got my copies of Black Ops just now!
    sprakkattak
    Hey man! Congrats! Why not play online now or is the server not up yet?
  • 49. Re: Got my copies of Black Ops just now!
    (G)reg
    When will people learn?

If you've got the game no-one on this planet cares, if they say they do don't listen to them. They just want attention.
1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next