11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2010 2:26 AM by MadHelmetGuy RSS

The servers!!!

Mikkel2504
Hello my name is Mike and i got the game early (yesterday)
And i was wondring why the servers are down? i know that we are not meant to have the game but i was just asking. I'm not asking u haters, i ask someone who knows when and maybe have the game. But is it anyone who knows when the servers are up to go?
No spam about (11.9) because the servers are going to be up before that. Anyone ?
For you people who have the game write it here and i can add those who got the game, and we can play when the servers are up :P
  • Re: The servers!!!
    brandaman
    Probably the 8th.
    Tsimkins91
    im not hating i don't know why they aren't up but give it a day or two....or three..O_O 11/09/10 ._.  xD
    The servers are up http://www.justin.tv/paxtin#/w/526635920
    I don't know actually. They will be resetting the Leaderboards and levels on the 11, so i don't understand why they don't let people play it early, what's the matter if you're going to reset?
    *to players saying "You learn the camping spots, the tube spots and the maps!"*
    I can do it already, playing offline.
    SkyShadow44

Mikkel2504 wrote:

And i was wondring why the servers are down?

No need to reply really, just pointing out that you answered your own question.

Mikkel2504 wrote:

i know that we are not meant to have the game

DXSymphony

Mikkel2504 wrote:

And i was wondring why the servers are down? i know that we are not meant to have the game but i was just asking. I'm not asking u haters, i ask someone who knows when and maybe have the game. But is it anyone who knows when the servers are up to go?
    No spam about (11.9) because the servers are going to be up before that. Anyone ?
    For you people who have the game write it here and i can add those who got the game, and we can play when the servers are up :P

Because giving unfair advantages to people who obtained copies illigally or early is a noob move that Treyarch didn't wanna make.

Are you 18+? You do realize you replaced "you" with "U' and "I" with "i"

DeadlyXSymphony wrote:

Mikkel2504 wrote:

Because giving unfair advantages to people who obtained copies illigally or early is a noob move that Treyarch didn't wanna make.

Are you 18+? You do realize you replaced "you" with "U' and "I" with "i"

What's the unfair advantage? They'll reset everything.
    And like i said before, i can learn the maps offline.
    nba23airjordan
    The servers are up here in the US.  I have been playing combat training for a couple hours. Just took a break to eat.  The leaderboards are not up yet though.
    jakboy9
    the severs will be will be up at 9th at midnight i think
    Robeto
    They are going to reset them again, but an official release date is so that everyone has an equal opportunity to get the game at the same time.
    MadHelmetGuy

nba23airjordan wrote:

The servers are up here in the US.  I have been playing combat training for a couple hours. Just took a break to eat.  The leaderboards are not up yet though.

How is the Combat Training? I understand it has its own progression system but you can only play FFA or TDM. Yet to obtain some of the pro perks you have to play CTF or Domination. How does that work in combat training?