11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2010 8:21 AM by giants7210 RSS

stop the spoilers

XChickenDoodlesX
seriously can people stop putting up gameplay of zombies and online and everything. it is really annoying and the fact most of u dont even put *SPOILER* in ur title gets me irratated. im trying to be surprised when the game comes out but this forum is flooding with leaked footage like really?
  • Re: stop the spoilers
    moonfusion
    den dun come to the forum
    peckrslap_
    then maybe as soon as you start seeing spoilers, you can stop the video!

XChickenDoodlesX wrote:

seriously can people stop putting up gameplay of zombies and online and everything. it is really annoying and the fact most of u dont even put *SPOILER* in ur title gets me irratated. im trying to be surprised when the game comes out but this forum is flooding with leaked footage like really?

im the same like i dont care much for the videos i just dont watch them and i read the titles of the topic, other then that i just dont read or watch if its gonna spoil it
    XChickenDoodlesX

moonfusion wrote:

den dun come to the forum

i have the right too. if i think its a problem why cant i post about it? im sure u cant post anything because you dont even know proper english.

XChickenDoodlesX wrote:

Don't follow the link then you idiot.
    XChickenDoodlesX

tommy_zoom wrote:

who said i looked at the link? god why is most people in this forum so ignorant. what im trying to state is that with so much leaked footage it gets tempting and u cant say that u cant be tempted because we are all human

XChickenDoodlesX wrote:

tommy_zoom wrote:

who said i looked at the link? god why is most people in this forum so ignorant. what im trying to state is that with so much leaked footage it gets tempting and u cant say that u cant be tempted because we are all human

Then you got no reason to be complaining. It's not anyone else's fault you lack the will power to not get tempted in to watching a video. And if it's that much of a problem don't come on the forum.
    Death8u4u
    You shouldn't be on the forums if you don't want to see spoilers...it's like the people that go to a wiki and cry about things getting spoiled for them.  Quit reading up about a topic if you don't want things getting spoiled for you, it's bound to happen and there's nothing you can do to actually stop it.
    DeadlyIntention
    The spoiler videos helps alot on what the game looks like and what to expect, kinda gives idea of the game how good or how bad certain things in the game may be.

atomicspiderpig
    i agree. i just don't watch to many black ops videos. a few months ago i was afraid that black ops would release to much game footage and spoil the whole game for all of us. i dont think they have told us much about the story mode yet though, so im still pretty pumped up.
    giants7210
    bring on the spoilers!!! i wanna know as much as i can about this game haha