1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2010 2:30 PM by GKNova6- Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    boxoffire59

Ranger7 wrote:

here's a little known fact: critics are individuals. wheather if THEY like the game or not does not influence if WE will enjoy the game. and worst case scenery - we have combat training.

Remember MW2. "One of the best game Ever!", "It's going to be hard to out beat it"
    I LOL every time I see a review on Mw2, especially recent ones that states that it is THE best game ever.
  • 21. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    Nevets96
    I think OP is to used to MW2
  • 22. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    Casiio
    Ye all the stuff in MP makes it very balanced and the maps are sick so someone is chatting ****
  • 23. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    mrhuk
    I really couldn't care less what some kid thinks, in 2 days I'll be able to form my own opinion on the game. If it sucks, it sucks, but from what I've seen it's highly unlikely.
  • 24. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    Sunavagun
    This guy is full of it. Many legit players said the game is real good and balanced, like zzirgrizz, hutch, seananners, and people have been praising the sound, so it's obvious this guy is trollinggggg
  • 25. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...

GKNova6- wrote:

Pwnage19 wrote:

Creditable sources please. And WoodysGamerTag is not creditable...

I'd say he is creditable, he has alot of subscribers and is an honest guy, plenty of other machinima directors think the same as him though

Well let's review why he isn't creditable. He posts false information (He posted the incorrect Pro Perks of Black Ops a few weeks back). He is not an experienced gamer (He just started a couple years ago). He uses cheap tactics (Watch his MW2 gameplay).

Now onto his review. He says that Black Ops has terrible sound. Why does he say this? Because he doesn't like the ambient noise in the maps that make it more difficult to sound whore. When maps are living and interactive, the gameplay feels much more immersive. There is no denying that. And the sound quality is simply amazing too. He just doesn't like it because it's harder for him to hear enemy footsteps.

• 26. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...

GKNova6- wrote:

Alright, Things ain't looking too good   
    People are already saying sound is awful
    The maps are boring
    Harder to kill people (which believe me, is a bad thing - you won't be able to spray out a triple kill of noobs, or anything along those lines)

I really hope it all turns out okay

I give you 2 shriveled old grannies in bikinis out of 10 for trying.
  • 27. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    rambo9634

nba23airjordan wrote:

I have 5 hours of MP played and I think it is fantastic.  Guns are good, perks are good, I only have RCXD and Valkerie Rockets unlocked, but killstreaks are good too.  

The only pain is you have to use COD Points for EVERYTHING!!!!  You can't just level up and unlock guns, you have to unlock them and then buy them with points.  Your emblem editor, every background, every layer every addition costs more and more points.  Points add up quick in combat training, but in regular MP it is tough sledding.

All said and done, I have more interest in it than MW2.  There are just so many new and innovative things to do with this one.  BTW,  look for the mini-game with in the game Dead Ops.  VERY COOl. 

Well there is my 2 cents.

this is the most credible source ive seen so far,even though its not out without leaked versions or luck its still someone who has played the game and gives details of the game. +1
  • 28. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    IxREC0NxI
    Anything is going to be better then MW2, That game sucks so bad.

You sound like an IW fanboy. So have fun playing your broken game.
  • 29. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    boxoffire59

number1guy89 wrote:

GKNova6- wrote:

Alright, Things ain't looking too good   
    People are already saying sound is awful
    The maps are boring
    Harder to kill people (which believe me, is a bad thing - you won't be able to spray out a triple kill of noobs, or anything along those lines)

I really hope it all turns out okay

I give you 2 shriveled old grannies in bikinis out of 10 for trying.

lol??