29 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2010 5:48 PM by The Scyphozoa RSS

After playing the game, my review...

nba23airjordan
I have 5 hours of MP played and I think it is fantastic. Guns are good, perks are good, I only have RCXD and Valkerie Rockets unlocked, but killstreaks are good too.

The only pain is you have to use COD Points for EVERYTHING!!!! You can't just level up and unlock guns, you have to unlock them and then buy them with points. Your emblem editor, every background, every layer every addition costs more and more points. Points add up quick in combat training, but in regular MP it is tough sledding.

All said and done, I have more interest in it than MW2. There are just so many new and innovative things to do with this one. BTW, look for the mini-game with in the game Dead Ops. VERY COOL

I am a manager of a video game retail store. You are damn right I took one home as soon as UPS dropped off the box. I have played ZOMBIES, which is good, but harder than I recall. I have played the first two levels of the campaign, so far good, but not the thrilling feeling from MW2.

In combat training I have ranked up to level 21, and I have a good amount of stuff unlocked and purchased. It is VERY cool seeing our clan tag on the gun along with the emblem I personally created. (Nice touches Treyarch). And in the MP i am up to a level 12. I have to say that the statistics when you unlock them are overwhelming. They break down your k/d ration on each weapon, they give you a heat map of where your hit markers are on the enemy. 90% of my hits are between the belt and the groin. HA. It is extremely well put together game, no ifs ands or buts.

I am hoping the game doesn't get ruined but scumbag cheaters and JTAG a holes. So for now, I am not going back to MW2 for a long while.
Well there is my 2 cents.