8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2010 4:35 PM by w00dy777/ WOLF RSS

Haha Im actually so happy for you people

LEeHamM789
Those of you on here who are complaining about sniping on Black ops (EVEN BEFORE ITS RELEASE DATE)

Saying you cant even hard scope, normal scope or how every the F you want to scope makes me want this even more.

Ive played MW2... i can snipe, normally used a B50 Cal. I'm not that good, FAR from acceptable at it so i stick to weapons like AUG, ACR, M16A4 and SMGS. BUT MY GOD i didn't know one guy that didn't think he had ballocks the size of the moon just because he could hit a moving target with an optical lens. SNIPERS CAN SUCK A FIERCE ONE, glad they will be a minority (hopefully fingers and legs and chops crossed). I watched the 1 hour gamespot video on multiplayer and was happy to see no one using sniper loadout (yes they were lower levels but still). I hope people you use a variety of loadouts who are usually snipers change there ways, realiszing TA are making it harder or worse to snipe because its become par with spam grenading or n00btubing.

first one to suggest im only saying this because i cant snipe wins a prize. seeing as i have red tiger with 3 snipes on MW2 and just got bored of being a douche you must obviously be correct.

THANK YOU TA, best news ive heard is snipers hate your multiplayer keep it up.
  • Re: Haha Im actually so happy for you people
    Oddbit
    I look forward to meeting players like you on the battlefield
    weirdnrd101
    i hope i meet u online then ill snipe u cuase it will be difficult but satisfing destroying kids with the snipers
    Bearific
    So basicly, you want to scrap an entire class out of the game, and for what reason?
    I feel as this is a good thing, it now takes sniping back down to a normal level. I have to disagree with what you had said though, because if you like it or not, YOU WILL GET SNIPED NO MATTER WHAT. I would not say i'm very hardcore when it comes to sniping, but i am pretty damn good This QS crap does not effect me and my view on BO, because only the lowest pieces of crud of the bottom of my mud boots QS. The true to heart snipers, that I would say I'm a part of, don't do these things. But what I hate even more than those friggin quickscopers, is types of players like you, the ones that ***** and moan about what another player is doing that is going to "RUIN" your K/D or whatever. Please, if you don't want to see another sniper in your COD life, (**BIG SECRET SPOILER!!**) stop buying COD...
    snipeing is not dead it will be fine. but quick scopeing will come back in the next cod
    Oddbit
    I didn't know what 'Quick Scoping' was until about 2 weeks ago, so I won't miss it. I love sniping on CoD and have done so since the original CoD on PC. With each passing year, and with each edition, sniping evolves. It's whether you choose to accept that or not, that dictates how well you'll do with BO. Most of us welcome the changes.

So all you sniper 'haters', just wait until launch. We won't fade in obscurity. We will always be behind the cover, picking you off, keeping our insanely high K/D ratio up. It'll be fun watching me all camped up, taking you out from across the map in theatre mode. 
    Azza[FeDs]

LEeHamM789 wrote:

Those of you on here who are complaining about sniping on Black ops (EVEN BEFORE ITS RELEASE DATE)

Saying you cant even hard scope, normal scope or how every the F you want to scope makes me want this even more.

Ive played MW2... i can snipe, normally used a B50 Cal. I'm not that good, FAR from acceptable at it so i stick to weapons like AUG, ACR, M16A4 and SMGS. BUT MY GOD i didn't know one guy that didn't think he had ballocks the size of the moon just because he could hit a moving target with an optical lens. SNIPERS CAN SUCK A FIERCE ONE, glad they will be a minority (hopefully fingers and legs and chops crossed). I watched the 1 hour gamespot video on multiplayer and was happy to see no one using sniper loadout (yes they were lower levels but still). I hope people you use a variety of loadouts who are usually snipers change there ways, realiszing TA are making it harder or worse to snipe because its become par with spam grenading or n00btubing.

first one to suggest im only saying this because i cant snipe wins a prize. seeing as i have red tiger with 3 snipes on MW2 and just got bored of being a douche you must obviously be correct.

THANK YOU TA, best news ive heard is snipers hate your multiplayer keep it up.

its only making quick scoping hard

it isnt going to cause people to stop sniping (well maybe the **** ones) but your still gonna get shot in the face from across the level by a sniper and your gonna rage like you always do then come into the forums and whine that snipers are overpowered then you will get trolled the topic will get locked then you will start the whole cycle again.

am i getting close here?