• Re: i quit this forum
    Tomanom
    ..bye
    umm i think its safe to call you, as you refer it... a "troll"
    BioHunterxx

mikehawkowns wrote:

this forum is nothing but a bunch of internet trolls, bullies, and dumb noobs. im sick of it, i stuck here for 2 months, and now im done

have fun trolling and scrolling through countless pointless threads LIKE THIS ONE. so F**K ALL OF YOU QUEERS WHO ARE CYBER BULLIES AND TROLLING NO LIVES.

KHXBAI
    BigRED5613
    what happened between now and that post you had two hours ago its still on top of the forums lol
    BioHunterxx
    LOL I LOVE HOW NO ONE CARES!

BioHunterxx wrote:

ikr
    BioHunterxx

I like 2 shoot animated ppls wrote:

BioHunterxx wrote:

ikr

By care I mean no one is asking him to stay. Not just responding to his post.

BioHunterxx wrote:

I like 2 shoot animated ppls wrote:

BioHunterxx wrote:

ikr

By care I mean no one is asking him to stay. Not just responding to his post.

o,...
    well still    ikr
    awest902

mikehawkowns wrote:

this forum is nothing but a bunch of internet trolls, bullies, and dumb noobs. im sick of it, i stuck here for 2 months, and now im done

have fun trolling and scrolling through countless pointless threads LIKE THIS ONE. so F**K ALL OF YOU QUEERS WHO ARE CYBER BULLIES AND TROLLING NO LIVES.

You joined 1 month ago....counting win...
    Trololololololololol
    QuickSnipez
    Its not like your going to be missed, I mean who are you ? No one really cares about you. Its not like your making friends here are you ?
    BioHunterxx

o,...
    well still ikr

Why do you want him to stay?

He hasn't done anything useful. There is almost nothing to do anyway so.... yeah, why do you care? I am sure he is still getting the game.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yunSRfnsVck
    Had to be done.
    BioHunterxx

BIGsmalll wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yunSRfnsVck
    Had to be done.

Three words.

Laugh. Out. Loud.
    DannyXC

mikehawkowns wrote:

Cool Story.

have fun
    blackops killa98

mikehawkowns wrote:

Before you leave, heres a cookie!! Oh wait, i forgot, nobody care about you so my cookie
    3ch0ps
    I cannot stop laughing. This beats SNL by a mile. That video put me to the stage of new underwear.

This guy is obviously under the age of basic maths. Or he's just a plain old dumbass. Or both.

If I were to go out, I would fill the page with countless eff you see kays. But he isn't allowed to say that or his PS3 gets taken away and he gets into timeout, so he says F**K. Probably doesnt know what a queer is. Trolling no lives? Lol. Good riddance, bud. Don't let the door hit your wrinkly sack on the way out.
    k1llsteelr
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RthwrQ83XTg
    Mr Kalishkanov
    ……………………………………………………………………†¦â€¦.„~"""""*~„
    ……………………………………………………………………⠀¦.„". . . . . . . .*-„
    ……………………………………………………………………⠀¦'|. „_„. . . . . . .'|….___
    ……………………………………………………………„~-„_â €ž*"~"\.|||||||"„. . . . .„"-*". . . "*~„
    ……………………………………………………………"„:::::: ::::::'*'!!!!!"„. . . „-".„'|||||'„. . . . .'*„
    ……………………………………………………………./_;;;:::: ::;;;;::::::¯¯¯;:|. \|||||||/. . . . . .'|"*~-„
    ………………………………………………………………„"-†ž;;;;;;:::::;:::::::::::|. .¯¯. . . . . . ./:::::::¯"~-,„
    …THAT'S GREAT……………………………………..„-"„-"|||||||\-„;;;;;;;; ::::::::::"-,„. . . . . „~":::::::::::::::^„
    …………………WANT A COOKIE?.……………...„"-"|||||||||||||||||||"*~„;;;;;:::::::::::¯¯¯ ¯¯::::::::::::::::::::^„
    ………………………………………………………„-"/|||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||^-„;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`\
    ……………………………………………………../;/|||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||*-„;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-„
    …………………____,/'*~~-„..………………….„|;;"„|||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||"-„;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
    ………………„": : : : : : "~": "~„………………."-„;;;;"~„||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||"*~„;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::"~„
    ……………„~*": : -"-„: : : : : : : "„.………………"„";;;;;"-„||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||"*~~-„::::::::::::::::::::'*/
    ………….„": : : : :"~": : _: :„"*"„: '|…………….."-„:::;;;;;;::::"~„||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||;;;;:::::::::::::::„"
    …………'|: : : : : : : : : :;;„": "*": :'|……………….„-":;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"*~~-„||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||„-":::::;;;;::::::::::::"-„
    …………|: : : : : : :„*'„: : :„-~„: : :'/ ……………."~„:::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::"*~~~~-~~~*":::;;;;;;;;; ;;;:::::::::::::'|
    …………/'\: :";;„~":::::¯¯:„": ",„"/………………„-^:::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;"-„';;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::'|
    ………../;;;"*~*::::::;;;;:::::"-„:,-"……………….^„::::::;;;;„ -~~~~~~~„______;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::\
    ………./::;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::"*~-„„„……………„^::;;;;â €ž";;:::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;"*„_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::: :\
    ………,/:::;;;::::::::::;;;:::::::;;::::::::::"-~„………..„"::„";;; ;;::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::"-„::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::,/ ,
    …….„"::;;;;;;:::::::::::::::;;;;;;;::::::;;;;;::::'|………../::|;;;;;; ;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-„:;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::__::::::::::::"|
    ……'\:::::::::::;;;:::::::;;;;;::::::::::::;;;::::::/………„";:::"„:; ;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-„____;;;;;:::::„-^*::::"-„„-~" „_„|
    ……„";;;::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::;;;;;:::/………..„^*:„~";; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :|
    ……^-„::::::::::;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::„*^…………„^;„";;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::|
    ……„":::::::;;;;;;;:::::::;;:;;;;;;::::::::„"…………...^,;;;"„;;; ;::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::'|
    ……,/:::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;::::::;;;;„"….................„";;;;;;â €ž";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::'|
    ……,\::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;:::::::::::::|……………„";;;;;;„":::;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :|
    ……,|::::;;;;;;:::;;;;::::::::::::::::::::*„………..„*;;;;;;;„":::: :;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::'|
    ……,/:::::::::::;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::'|……„-~"::;;;;;;:::"~„::: ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: '|
    …….'\::::::::;;;:::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;,/…„-";;;;::::;;;;;"„:::::" „:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::'|
    ……,/:::::::;;;:::::::::::;;;;:::::;;;;::^„..„-^::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"„:::: ::"~„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::|
    ……"„:::::::;;;;;;;;;::::::;;;::::::::::::::"„-";;;;;;;;;;;;;::;;"„::: :::::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::'|
    ……„":::::::;;;;;;:::;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::;;";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::"-„:::: ::::"~„::,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::'|
    k1llsteelr
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJenWTfJauk

awest902 wrote:

mikehawkowns wrote:

You joined 1 month ago....counting win...
    Trololololololololol

haha lol, i a;so agree with everyone else here, no one cares ***
  • Re: jello.
    blackops killa98

mikehawkowns wrote:

i like jello.

It looks like someone changed their thread and post.
    r3nagad3 WOLF
    ......off topic
  • Re: I quit this forum.
    BioHunterxx
    Ok..... Why did you change the post name, and the post? oh I know you are a *** and want us us to look like your mom Mommy-***.

Too bad you can't change our posts because most of ours replied to your unedited one. So by you doing this, it makes you have even a worse image.

I suggest you REALLY quit this forum this time, EMPHASIS ON REALLY, Instead of just faking this. I can tell you are underage for this forum, because if you wanted to stay, you would make a new account and not act like such a douche okay big boy?
    red7890

mikehawkowns wrote:

i like jello.

me too