17 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2010 12:18 AM by Intoki RSS

SoH Pro For Snipers Proposition! READ TREYARCH!

Intoki
DON'T CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD, UNLESS YOU READ THE WHOLE POST, RESPOND MATURELY, AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE CONVERSATION.

We all know what Sleight of Hand Pro does, why snipers can't use it, and who it will effect. For those of you who don't know what Sleight of hand + Pro does, there it is below:

Sleight of Hand: Gives a faster reload time by reducing player's weapons reload time in half.
Sleight of Hand Pro: Allows players to aim down the sight 50% faster than normal. Does not work with weapons with scopes.

Instead of completely removing it from being usable by snipers why not change the Pro perk to one where only snipers can use it? In my opinion here is how it should be.

My version of Sleight of Hand Pro only for Snipers .

Sleight of Hand: Gives a faster reload time by reducing player's weapons reload time in half.
Sleight of Hand Pro: Allows players to switch to their secondary weapon 50% faster than normal. Only usable if use a Sniper class and must have the sniper equipped on you at all times  Optional ----> (Must also always have a secondary equipped with you at all times too for it to work.)

That's my version of SoH Pro, but it can be different for others. This SoH Pro perk will only work if you choose the Sniper class, instead of picking up a sniper. It also only works if you have your sniper on you. You could have your secondary out, but as long as you still have your sniper it will work.

For those of you who say it's "unfair", then how about we change it so it only works if you have a Sniper and any secondary? It doesn't matter if you pick up any other secondary, it will still work. If you pick up a primary and have you're sniper rifle with you it will not work. (Added this last part because I know people will complain it's unfair and say we would be able to switch between two primary's very quickly and have the advantage, which is probably true.)

You could also pick up any sniper rifle and any secondary as long as you use a Sniper class and not pick up a sniper rifle.

That's the best I could think of for a SoH Pro perk for Snipers only.

So what are your opinions on this?