1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next 161 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2011 10:00 AM by sne4k1000 Go to original post RSS
  • 120. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    Pebder88

Zensuji wrote:

Its quite simple guys and worth remembering for the future. If you pick paid 24 hour delivery guaranteed. Then GAME cant legally send the game out until the day before release or have the courier hold them till release day. If you pick free shipping which is 1-3 days via first class  (although 95% of 1st class arrives the next day) they are allowed to send it out for the 2-3 day delivery range.

Bottom line if you want your game early in future pick free shipping.

This is my point exactly MrHuk. I do agree that next day is an unnecessary option, however it is there as it allows people to pre-order the day before release and still get it on the release day. I hope you get somewhere with them but I honestly wouldn't hold my breath. Good luck to you though.
  • 121. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    PICKLEONASTICK
    first impressions after one game wicked. frags make the screen shake like hell
  • 122. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    mrhuk

Pebder88 wrote:

Zensuji wrote:

Its quite simple guys and worth remembering for the future. If you pick paid 24 hour delivery guaranteed. Then GAME cant legally send the game out until the day before release or have the courier hold them till release day. If you pick free shipping which is 1-3 days via first class  (although 95% of 1st class arrives the next day) they are allowed to send it out for the 2-3 day delivery range.

Bottom line if you want your game early in future pick free shipping.

This is my point exactly MrHuk. I do agree that next day is an unnecessary option, however it is there as it allows people to pre-order the day before release and still get it on the release day. I hope you get somewhere with them but I honestly wouldn't hold my breath. Good luck to you though.

Well they've already lost my custom for life and if they don't at least refund the £5 I'll send the game back to them and I'll order elsewhere, even if it's more I expensive I really don't care about the money, it's the damn principle.
  • 123. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    Sufc Robbo
    Ive just recieved my copy from GAME via royal mail postman lol yeahh boy
  • 124. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    SCOOBYMAN555
    SPOKE TO GAME IF YOU PAID SPECIAL DELIVERY PARCEL FORCE NO CHANCE TODAY GETTING TUESDAY. SORRY FOLKS.
  • 125. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    YESSSSSSS!!!

Just got mine delivered, although I think the postman was trying to wind me up!

Saw the postman coming, walked right past my house and then came back a minute later to deliver it lol

See you guys online

PS Free delivery by the way
  • 126. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    PICKLEONASTICK
    nooooooooooooooo time to get ready for the afternoon shift wont be able to play till 10: 30 2 nite
  • 127. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    ste90boomer

mmm_Floor_Pie wrote:

also people are saying about royal mail cant track so thats why they got it early etc etc, well play.com and most other online retailers have managed to send out at the right time so people get it on release day and not day before!

This is what I think most people are annoyed about. Everyone that paid the extra knew that there was no guarentee that they would get it a day early but I think we all assumed that if we paid the extra £5 we would be the first to play out of all of the people that pre ordered from game. Otherwise why would we have all played extra. That's where I think game is in te wrong. Not the fact that we didn't get it a day early but the fact that people who went for the cheaper option did.
  • 128. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    V-Sharingan-V
    I just want to know where my f*cking game is !
  • 129. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    SCOOBYMAN555
    THEY SAID IF YOU CHOOSE FREE DELIVERY , YOU COULD RECIEVE IT TODAY.SHE CAME OUT WITH LOAD OF SH...T ABOUT ROYAL MAIL SYSTEMS DIFF. PARCEL FORCE, BEING TOLD TO HOLD ON TO GAMES UNTIL MONDAY.

AS I PAID FOR SERVICE FOR WOW AND MW2 AND RECIEVED DAY BEFORE I CHOOSE SAME OPTION AGAIN

WELL DONE GAME ON A GREAT MONEY SPINNER LOL..
1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next