1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Previous Next 161 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2011 10:00 AM by sne4k1000 Go to original post RSS
  • 130. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    BenSimon82
    I'm getting a full refund, I didn't want to do this but I'm going out  at midnight tonight. It's not the fact that I'm not getting the game till tomorrow (that really doesn't bother me) - it's the fact that I've paid £5 for a specific service in that even if the free people received the game early or on the day, I would be the first to get the game - out of pure principal I will go to Sainsburys/Tesco and queue for an hour tonight simply because I have been totally conned out of £5 and it's an absolute disgrace.

Note that I'm not that much of a geek and I can quite easily live without this game for one extra day, but the service, lies and deceitfulness of game is absolutely disgusting and is why I wont be using them again, ever.
  • 131. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    Doug_G
    got mine, free delivery, south east if curious.

most likely won't be coming back to these forums, cya!
  • 132. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    I saw the postman go up the street next to mine about 40 minutes ago and he hasn't come back nor has he done any houses across from me... I hope he comes back with more post (and Black Ops)!
  • 133. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    Roysl@de
    Got mine but it only preloads on steam cant install from disk doent unlock till midnight   
  • 134. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    MINE HAS COME
  • 135. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    sweatyclam
    I too have paid £5 for the pre-order, if I don't get it by about 5, I will cancel the pre-order and buy it at 12 tonight.

As far as I'm concerned I can cancel the pre-order any time I want and get a full refund.

It is clear game have not sent the game out yet, but they charged me for it last week - this is not good form.

So, they have taken my money + a huge quick delivery cost, and they have not even sent it - don't think so game!
  • 136. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    ste90boomer
    I just checked parcelforce agin. My copy was registered at the national hub wherever that is at 12:28 today and I just got an email from them saying that it was due to be delivered tomorrow between 7am and 5.
  • 137. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    V-Sharingan-V

ste90boomer wrote:

I just checked parcelforce agin. My copy was registered at the national hub wherever that is at 12:28 today and I just got an email from them saying that it was due to be delivered tomorrow between 7am and 5.

Dude mine still says "Express 24"
  • 138. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    sweatyclam

ste90boomer wrote:

It's not good enough - I'm getting it tonight, will refuse the delivery tomorrow and demand a full refund.
  • 139. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    Rnfmonline

ste90boomer wrote:

Mine says nothing when I track it...   All it says is Express 24