6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 15, 2012 8:41 PM by deathtouch420 RSS

Boosters! give up already

well i was so board trying to find a game i decided to search for some booster, and found the top ranked player on the 360 prestige leaderboards is a booster.I seen he has crazy SPM and cap so i watched some of his recent games vids and what do u know  BOOSTING!
So i filed a boosting report, good ob with the theater mode TA so we can see these damn boosters i ust hope u get rid of them as they are so easy to find as u can watch their boosting games(lol).
So what are these idiots thinking when they know if they are at the top of the leaderboards with crazy stats someone will check their recent games?

So treyarch hopefully you will keep your word and ban these fools and get them of the leaderboards.
  • Re: Boosters! give up already
    larvan

derfelcadarn85 wrote:

well i was so board trying to find a game i decided to search for some booster, and found the top ranked player on the 360 prestige leaderboards is a booster.I seen he has crazy SPM and cap so i watched some of his recent games vids and what do u know  BOOSTING!
    So i filed a boosting report, good ob with the theater mode TA so we can see these damn boosters i ust hope u get rid of them as they are so easy to find as u can watch their boosting games(lol).
    So what are these idiots thinking when they know if they are at the top of the leaderboards with crazy stats someone will check their recent games?

So treyarch hopefully you will keep your word and ban these fools and get them of the leaderboards.

Leaderboards is bugged
    Leaderboards is bugged[/quote]

yes i am aware of this but i watched his gameplay videos in his recent games and was clear boosting.
    go have a look if u want.
    sergioR11
    Leadboards are bug , but still legit!!

cus -score per minute0 is working perfectly fine and thats all that matters.... cuz dats wat shows up

sergioR11 wrote:

Leadboards are bug , but still legit!!

cus -score per minute0 is working perfectly fine and thats all that matters.... cuz dats wat shows up

yeah but these guys scp is 1200 cause hes constantly getting 4 head shot with 1 bursts all game and getting crazy score
    NiNJA KNIFEz 12
    Ignore him, he has no life and probably some 2 year old who can't play the game.

Recent MODS were just released. I can't even go positive. What's the point of playing anymore. This games sucks ass now!!!