1 2 3 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2013 7:40 AM by Stosh_Cowski RSS

Let's get something straight about offensive emblems

thebiindsniper
1.  None of the excuses of "This game is rated M for Mature", or it's a game where you have to be 17+ to play.  The M rating is for the IN GAME CONTENT.  It's regulated by parental supervision, and the graphic filter.  ONLINE INTERACTION is the freedoms of players that cannot be easily regulated---therefore, that is why we, the community, regulate it by submitting complaints and reports to hackers, cheaters, and offensive emblem creators.  And not everybody who plays this game is over the age of 17.  Meaning they or their parents will report it because it IS offensive to them.

2.  If we had full freedom of speech, there wouldn't be a report button.

3. If Treyarch didn't care about what emblems we make, there wouldn't be a report button.

4.  If you choose to ignore what emblems people make, you wouldn't respond to this post.

5.  When people make inappropriate emblems, they do so to be a jerk or for a laugh.  When someone reports it, they do it for the same reasons.  I know I do.  So if you call me a jerk for reporting those emblems, then tough luck.  You get banned, then you're welcome.  If hate mail against my reporting was water, It'll fill my huge pool, so I can enjoy swimming in it.

6.  People who argue and use harassing comments about reporters (against those emblems), are trying to deter you from doing what's right.  So please, if you see inappropriate emblems, report them.  You're doing your community a huge favor!  If you do not wish to report, that's fine as well, because it's your choice.

7. No matter what angry people say against this thread, the reporting will not stop.  It's an ongoing battle.
  • 1. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
    Gryphon__
    Yeah, I pretty much report them now simply because it's old. Every idiot and their brother wants to have a penis on their gun. It'd be amusing if I saw it once every 1000 games...not three times every lobby. There's nothing original about it.

So I report them. Seriously...try making something actually epic. I've seen a couple really excellently created ones. Or just don't make one at all. Enough with jumping on the retard-wagon.
  • 2. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
    thebiindsniper
    If Treyarch rewarded COD points for every successful report that bans someone for offensive emblems, I would be able to BUY my way to 15th prestige lol
  • 3. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
    All those kiddies gonna report people for fun.

I think the report button is for cheater and not for something you didn't like on his weapon.....
  • 4. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
    Icy_tissues
    you asspained bro?
  • 5. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
    Stormsky
    What are you some sad do-lally Christian or something?  Where do you get off telling other people how to live their lives?

Its an 18 game so anything should go.   If someone could make up the Ayatollah shagging a dead donkey up the wrongun it should still be allowed.

Btw there is no god.  Its a crock of horse ****.
  • 6. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
    thebiindsniper

Stormsky wrote:

What are you some sad do-lally Christian or something?  Where do you get off telling other people how to live their lives?

Its an 18 game so anything should go.   If someone could make up the Ayatollah shagging a dead donkey up the wrongun it should still be allowed.

Atheist.  And I'm not telling you what to do.  I'm suggesting what should be done.

It's an 17+ game.  If anything should go, it would be you--away from the other people

I'm sure that statement will offend others.

But hey, Ms Stormsky, you make me laugh.  keep trying.  
  • 7. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
    thebiindsniper

slipknot6 wrote:

All those kiddies gonna report people for fun.

I think the report button is for cheater and not for something you didn't like on his weapon.....

Did anyone get what he said?  
  • 8. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
    Stormsky

TheBIindSniper wrote:

Stormsky wrote:

Atheist.  And I'm not telling you what to do.  I'm suggesting what should be done.

It's an 17+ game.  If anything should go, it would be you--away from the other people

Your not suggesting, stop back tracking, your telling.

Your trying to impose your own morals within an adult 17/18+ environment.

Are you going to do that at a strip club?
  • 9. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
    Acid Catalyst

Stormsky wrote:

TheBIindSniper wrote:

Stormsky wrote:

Your not suggesting, stop back tracking, your telling.

Your trying to impose your own morals within an adult 17/18+ environment.

Are you going to do that at a strip club?

He is right. Just because some people find it offensive doesn't mean you should be banned. Just as many people have a sense of humor and just laugh and go on about playing the game. The M rating does also matter. Let me get this straight you can assassinate mock ups of REAL people. But as soon as you see a crudely drawn emblem that doesn't effect you, your life or how you play the game you want them banned. Your willing to get them removed from something they enjoy for the sake of what? yourself. and your own selfish wants. you're imposing your self righteous and shaped motives to try and have people act how you want. how fair is that? I can't report you and get you banned for your high pitched voice or whining. If it was as easy as the things you get hurt over then id enjoy this game much more,
1 2 3 Previous Next