40 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2010 4:20 PM by HALFpintKILLAJ RSS

IF YOU HATE BLACKOPS READ THIS

aralers
Blackops is the best call of duty, mw2 sucked balls, cod4 was pretty good ,, cod waw sucked most But really ,, blackops is SICK
everything is so balanced, no **** noob tobing,boosting,,

everyone complain about ak74u, Fu*k em ,, its just over used not overpowerd, AND THE QUICKSCOPERS STILL COMPLAINING they are so retar*ed cuz quickscoping is still in the game JUST PUT ON A ACOG SIGHT FFS,,

I have a ps3 and there is NO LAGG ,, And to the complainers,, PO*R BASTARDS CANT AFFORD FASTER INTERNET
if the game lags in the menu and stuff just delete som friends and it wont lagg, belive it or not its true,,

and yes my english sucks, but i dont care

TO ALL HATERS SUCK MY BA**S
  • Re: IF YOU HATE BLACKOPS READ THIS
    elijah33470
    word. 
    aralers

elijah33470 wrote:

word. 

thx for the support  
    aceofjasons

aralers wrote:

Blackops is the best call of duty, mw2 sucked balls, cod4 was pretty good ,, cod waw sucked most But really ,, blackops is SICK

everyone complain about ak74u, Fu*k em ,, its just over used not overpowerd, AND THE QUICKSCOPERS STILL COMPLAINING they are so retar*ed cuz quickscoping is still in the game JUST PUT ON A ACOG SIGHT FFS,,

I have a ps3 and there is NO LAGG ,, And to the complainers,, PO*R BASTARDS CANT AFFORD FASTER INTERNET
    if the game lags in the menu and stuff just delete som friends and it wont lagg, belive it or not its true,,

1. Many people can not understand your English, so many people will not see your point.
    2. There is ALOT of boosting still going on, so you failed.
    3. Acog sights STILL have that 2-3 seconds unaccurate shoot, so you fail.
    4. I have a $260 Bk Router paying Verizon 120 a month, and it lags. I don't lag on any other game, so you just lost your point there. tHe only reason you aren't lagging is because you're such a fanboy you decided to probably move next to Treyarch HQ.

Please collect your data more reasonably before trying to take off your stress. Have a nice day!
    StarSlayr
              i agree completly  :P
    StarSlayr

aceofjasons wrote:

aralers wrote:

1. Many people can not understand your English, so many people will not see your point.
    4. I have a $260 Bk Router paying Verizon 120 a month, and it lags. I don't lag on any other game, so you just lost your point there. tHe only reason you aren't lagging is because you're such a fanboy you decided to probably move next to Treyarch HQ.

Please collect your data more reasonably before trying to take off your stress. Have a nice day!

hey get a life 100 + post in 6 days. coughf* loser no life Coughf*
    arthas125
    absolutely
    gdawggy
    Thats what I am talking about. Right on bro. 
    yates435

aralers wrote:

Please exit the same way you entered.
    dedicatedserversplease
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/811843020.png 

This is one of the worst FPS I have played in terms of netcoding and framerate, period.  The game itself is good, but it currently cannot be deemed to be even playable for PS3.
    blackopwolve
    yeah this is the best COD plus all those ak74u and QSers they dont concern me I kill the **** out of them in some matches and to the hater you can blow off!!!!! 
    aceofjasons
    How can you deny that there is lag?
    aralers

aceofjasons wrote:

aralers wrote:

2, you can REPORT BOOSTERS
    3 I DONT FAIL;; it doesnt take 2-3 seconds, ,  4 you have posted 100+ posts get a life
    aralers

StarSlayr wrote:

:thumbsup:          i agree completly  :P

thx for the support bro 
    aralers

blackopwolve wrote:

yeah this is the best COD plus all those ak74u and QSers they dont concern me I kill the **** out of them in some matches and to the hater you can blow off!!!!! 

haha nice said bro 
    BO made $360 million on the FIRST DAY of selling, so where is this money to fix everything thats wrong???!!! PC gets dedicated servers and $360 mill sounds like enough to make dedicated servers for consoles too.
    PLZ BO, your the highest first day sales video game ever. start acting like you DESERVE that title....
    aceofjasons
    Yes, it does take 2-3 seconds, even predator said it you little shit.

Also, I've reported many boosters and guess who's still 7th Prestige on the top 500 of the leaderboard?
    dedicatedserversplease
    @OP-  Where is my response.  I would love to know your internet speed that enables you to have NO LAG as you say.  Mine is below, lets compare.  This is the worst COD title to date with netcoding and framerate, I have been taking part in COD since 2003 and have firsthand knowledge.  I also have monitor in place on my line ensuring that it isnt my line stability or equipment.  Here is my speed below, please let us see your GODLIKE INTERNET that only enables you not to lag.

aralers

dedicatedserversplease wrote:

@OP-  Where is my response.  I would love to know your internet speed that enables you to have NO LAG as you say.  Mine is below, lets compare.  This is the worst COD title to date with netcoding and framerate, I have been taking part in COD since 2003 and have firsthand knowledge.  I also have monitor in place on my line ensuring that it isnt my line stability or equipment.  Here is my speed below, please let us see your GODLIKE INTERNET that only enables you not to lag.

I HAVE THE REGULAR VERSION OF THE ps3 and have NO lag 
    HERE IS YOUR RESPONS
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/986023335.png   or this one http://www.speedtest.net/result/978523856.png
    aceofjasons
    He only has fast connection because he decided to live next to Treyarch as their right hand fanboy.
    Tusks

chomsy wrote:

BO made $360 million on the FIRST DAY of selling, so where is this money to fix everything thats wrong???!!! PC gets dedicated servers and $360 mill sounds like enough to make dedicated servers for consoles too.
    PLZ BO, your the highest first day sales video game ever. start acting like you DESERVE that title....

the only reason black ops made that much was cause of how good MODERN WAREFARE 2 was.. so people expected the same.. wat a disappointment.. BLACK OPS SUCKS!!
    aralers

Tusks wrote:

chomsy wrote:

the only reason black ops made that much was cause of how good MODERN WAREFARE 2 was.. so people expected the same.. wat a disappointment.. BLACK OPS SUCKS!!

HAHAHA guess what,,  you suck
    dedicatedserversplease

aralers wrote:

HERE IS YOUR RESPONS
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/986023335.png   or this one http://www.speedtest.net/result/978523856.png

See we both have very good connections, and they are similar.  Can you do me another favor, can you start the game in your PS3, then click on multiplayer.  The next screen that comes up, I want you to click on options, once in options, then hit select button.   In there it will list your PS3 specific information.  Please let me know what your bandwith results state.  Mine state that I only have 3050kbps which is 3Mbps internet speed, maybe this is where the issue lies.  Everyone in the U.S. is capped at 3050kbps.  Please check this out for me.
    BeastOfFate
    Holy christ what is wrong with the forums right now? Just about every goddamn thread on the front page is some absolutely retarded bullshit about how "BLACKOPZ IS BEST GAEM EVARSDFSDF" or "BLACKOPZ SUCKZORZ OMGSJFKAF".

At least with the complaint threads of the past, people were making reasonable cases...now it's just 12 year old spazzes who don't get enough attention from their parents so they troll the forum. Stop feeding trolls, dumbasses, and  leave this thread.
    dedicatedserversplease
    I dont hate the game, right now I just hate the connection and framerate.  I am a hardcore gamer, so instead of just complaining, I am trying to figure it out.
    aralers

aralers wrote:

HERE IS YOUR RESPONS

See we both have very good connections, and they are similar.  Can you do me another favor, can you start the game in your PS3, then click on multiplayer.  The next screen that comes up, I want you to click on options, once in options, then hit select button.   In there it will list your PS3 specific information.  Please let me know what your bandwith results state.  Mine state that I only have 3050kbps which is 3Mbps internet speed, maybe this is where the issue lies.  Everyone in the U.S. is capped at 3050kbps.  Please check this out for me.

i had the same problem like you,, i solved it easy,, i had a wireless connection then i connected it via a lan cable, and the problem was solved , try it out bro
    The Ninjaa

Have you even tried a sniper with an Acog? Go into combat training with the L96. Come back and tell me it still has the 2-3 second inacurate shot with the acog. You flame other people for not doing their research, you've just failed.

EDIT: and nobody gives a rats arse about your connection. Its the host's upload speed that determins whether it laggs or not.
    AssassinatorPie

aralers wrote:

You have no idea how P2P servers work

P2P servers are based on any person connected to the host which can be located anywhere in the world, this is why people in Australia complain because they always connect to people far outside of their country and the closest large population is Japan which is over 2000 miles away

P2P servers and games are powered off of the host's internet, the host has control of all people on it and when the host loses connection, so does everyone else

You're lying about how you get no lag, it is not relying on the individual's internet connection, all a P2P server requires is a connection, nothing more.

You don't know anything about the ergonomics of people.  The majority of people who play this game do not pay for their own housing, rent, electricity, services, or internet service

Please STFU and GTFO before you say something not so smart.
    aralers

The Ninjaa wrote:

Have you even tried a sniper with an Acog? Go into combat training with the L96. Come back and tell me it still has the 2-3 second inacurate shot with the acog. You flame other people for not doing their research, you've just failed.

EDIT: and nobody gives a rats arse about your connection. Its the host's upload speed that determins whether it laggs or not.

i will uppload a clip showing me when i quick scope tomorrow so come back tomorrow plz
    dedicatedserversplease
    LOL, it is not my setup.  I am an old man.  I am a networking guy, I would never hook up anything wirelessly EVER.  Everything is wired, I reset both my router and modem every single time before I game, my router is in DMZ, I have mulitple line monitors and ping softwares checking my gaming connection.  I have an extremely advanced setup in my home, hence the name lol.  The issue lies in Treyarch's and DemonWare's hands.  Even Vahn acknowledged that the game is in dire need of netcode improvements as well as the game is suffering from latency issues.  Maybe you dont feel you are experiencing any of this, but the DEVELOPERS even ADMIT there are numerous issues.  Here is a direct link from Vahn's post.

None of us are terribly happy with the amount of lag people are experiencing. The first console update takes steps to improve matchmaking and host selection. I'm also planning on having a conversation with our CTO and IT people about some networking changes we can make that will better allow us and QA to simulate the Internet conditions that you play under typically. For all of our efforts here to run that simulation, it clearly wasn't enough.

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar

AssassinatorPie

aralers wrote:

The Ninjaa wrote:

i will uppload a clip showing me when i quick scope tomorrow so come back tomorrow plz

No stfu, when you attempt to quick scope in this game, its all about probability of the placement, you are not quick scoping anymore, you are only hoping that the bullet which is not centered for the first 2 seconds hits the target, you are a liar and you don't know what you're talking about

GTFO
    DropDragon
    FAMAS. 937 RPM. 3 hit kill. Low recoil. Tell me how that's fair.

20 foot knife lunge. Tell me how that's fair.

Useless sniper rifles (sway+zoom in=assault rifle kills faster). Tell me how that's fair.

G11. 3 hit burst. 48 round mag. Tell me how that's fair.

Tell me how al of that is fair.
    AssassinatorPie
    the G11 has less range than the M16 and doesn't have a suppressor.

its weaknesses are higher top right recoil, lack of attachments and shorter range
    KnuckLes8I0
    First off, forums were made to allow customers to give Treyarch feedback, positive or negative. You just need to accept that fact and not get butt hurt over every little complaint someones has about your precious game. While Black Ops is a pretty good game but its far from perfect, and unless youre a blind fanboy you cannot deny this game has issues that need to be addressed. A horrible spawning system, faulty matchmaking, and inconsistent hit detection break the fun this game can bring. When it takes 30mins for my friends and I just to find one match together theres a problem, enough said.
    aralers

LOL, it is not my setup.  I am an old man.  I am a networking guy, I would never hook up anything wirelessly EVER.  Everything is wired, I reset both my router and modem every single time before I game, my router is in DMZ, I have mulitple line monitors and ping softwares checking my gaming connection.  I have an extremely advanced setup in my home, hence the name lol.  The issue lies in Treyarch's and DemonWare's hands.  Even Vahn acknowledged that the game is in dire need of netcode improvements as well as the game is suffering from latency issues.  Maybe you dont feel you are experiencing any of this, but the DEVELOPERS even ADMIT there are numerous issues.  Here is a direct link from Vahn's post.

None of us are terribly happy with the amount of lag people are experiencing. The first console update takes steps to improve matchmaking and host selection. I'm also planning on having a conversation with our CTO and IT people about some networking changes we can make that will better allow us and QA to simulate the Internet conditions that you play under typically. For all of our efforts here to run that simulation, it clearly wasn't enough.

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar

ok, im kind of a network guy too hehe,,  but keep in mind that i live in sweden and thate i made this post based on my experience on playing the game here ( europe)  looks like the problem is up to treyarch and not your connection,  so i hope they fix that problem that you guys in us have
    aceofjasons
    Ninja, you are retarded, and that is all that describes you. You can NOT quick scope with aCog, it still has the 2-3 second inaccuracy. The only reason you hit at all is the luck.
    Deep_But_Stupid

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar

Do you think the netcode is fixable by patching? I'm not sure...
    dedicatedserversplease
    @Aralers- No problem at all.  Could you do me a favor though as I havent seen what type of settings people have in Europe yet, just for my research.  Could you please load the game, click on multiplayer, next screen click on options, once there, hit select and come back here and report what B.O. is reading your Available Bandwith at.  Here in the states it is reading at 3050kbps at the maximum for PS3, I feel the issue could lie here if your number comes back higher.
    hobbsy776
    acog doesnt do anything
    dedicatedserversplease

Deep_But_Stupid wrote:

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar

Do you think the netcode is fixable by patching? I'm not sure...

Most definately.  How much improvement remains in the technology they employed has yet to be seen.  Every game has their own twist on Netcode, and of course with each twist, arises a limitation.  Hopefully some simple tweaking alleviates all of the issues, we will see after the first patch.
    HALFpintKILLAJ
    i aggree with all that i love the ak47u