1 2 3 Previous Next 1,799 Replies Latest reply: Oct 25, 2011 1:24 AM by mrdeadpool RSS

TREYARCH READ PETITION for zombie settings!

Bl@ck 0p$$
I would be great if you could have settings in zombies like in a private match we could have fun things like run slow, run fast, inf ammo, inf health, inf money just little things like that. I do like zombies it is very fun and i like the challenge but sometimes me and my friends and im sure many others would just like to kick back and relax and slice through thousands of zombies without dieing and try all the guns and these settings wouldnt count on the leaderboards. hazzadoom has a good petitioning idea so like his put /Sign if you agree. 

We have a lot of people likeing this now and well if you guys can plz try to tweet this link to JD and Vahn or any other person that works with Treyarch and if not tweet figure out some way to contact them so they will notice it.

/Sign
BTW I saw OMGod first post on the first page of this post and it is an awsome well thought out idea and would be perfect as the settings, Treyarch if you read this check out what he put really good ideas.
  • 1. Re: PETITION for zombie settings!
    hazzadoom
    /SIGN

I think it would be great if you could have unlimited lives (when you go down you begin to revive yourself like with the quick revive but without the quickrevive) so you can try out tactics.

Love the idea aswell of just slicing through zombies knowing they cant hurt you
  • 2. Re: PETITION for zombie settings!
    modnar1226
    /SIGN

it is a good idea obviously, like you said that it doesnt affect the leaderboards. god mode on zombies would rule for a while just to try stuff out.
  • 3. Re: PETITION for zombie settings!
    cheezeplz
    /SIGN

I love the setting idea but I highly doubt they'll take you seriously my mw2 buddies have no idea about zombies b4 and they suck( it's kinda hard to teach em' while they're downed lol)
  • 4. Re: PETITION for zombie settings!
    OMGod
    /sign.

Please read the following guidelines before you continue forward.
    -READ THE WHOLE DAMN POST  Obviously you don't have to read the signatures, but I'm tired of people responding that say they disagree for a certain reason, e.g. "this will ruin easter eggs" when my OP says that easter eggs will be disabled for Custom Matches.
    -If you decide to post, please make sure you take the time to read through this entire post before doing so, it doesn't take too long and obviously you don't have to read the signatures.
    -If you have posted on this thread ever or think you may have, please find (ctrl+f) your name in this list and make sure I have placed you in the correct section. If you do not appear in the right spot or at all, then please post again and make sure you clearly state your position as well as any information I need to know (e.g. you placed me in disagree before but now I want to be included under agree, please move me).
    -If you see any double signatures in the list, please inform me of the person who is listed twice and I will edit the list accordingly.
    -IF YOU AGREE: Please include "/sign" at the start of your post and include any settings you'd like to see added.
    -IF YOU DISAGREE: Please include "/disagree" at the start of your post and also include your reason for disagreeing with the petition. Posts like the following (made up but based off actual responses) are not acceptable and don't help your cause:

A raging 10-year-old wrote:

OMG WTF CAN'T YOU GUYS SEE? THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AND YOU'RE ALL NOOBS FOR SIGNING THIS. ANYONE WHO WANTS THIS NEEDS TO GET BETTER AT THE GAME

An unconvincing person wrote:

I don't agree because this will ruin Zombies.

As you can see, the first example above is much worse than the second, but they both do the same thing. They do not help anyone understand why you disagree and why this is a bad idea. Think this will allow for hackers? Then prove to me that this allows for hackers to modify real lobbies and not just say it will. Think this will ruin Zombies? Tell me how it will. This is completely separate from Matchmaking and private match Zombies, it is Custom Match Zombies. It does not affect leaderboards or achievements and the settings can be modified to make Zombies harder or easier. Both have extremes and you should take note of both of these and not just focus on one or the other.
    ***I will no longer include you in the list if you do not do me the decency of including "/disagree" in your first post if you disagree.***

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» »Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â »Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»
    ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««« «Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â «Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«

TABLE OF CONTENTS
    *To navigate using the table of contents, simply copy + paste/write the nav# (e.g. 1.000.1) in the find bar (crtl + f) and search.

1.000.1 - Conditions for Custom Matches
    2.000.1 - Custom Match Settings
    2.000.2 - Player Settings
    2.000.3 - Weapon Settings
    2.000.4 - Perk Settings
    2.000.5 - Zombie Settings
    2.000.6 - Special Zombie Settings
    2.000.7 - PaP and Mystery Box Settings
    2.000.8 - Power-Up Settings
    2.000.9 - Round/Level Settings
    2.001.1 - Point Settings
    3.000.1 - Notes
    4.000.1 - Comments
    5.000.1 - Signatures

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» »Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â »Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»Â»
    ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««« «Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â «Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«Â«

1.000.1 - Conditions for Custom Matches
    Custom Match Zombies is a new game mode that'd be separate from Private Match, its similar counterpart. When selected, Custom Match Zombies would bring you to a lobby where there are a multitude of settings to play with, similar in nature to the ones found in Multiplayer Private match, but applied to Zombies. Selecting this game mode would disable all of the following:

•Leaderboards - perhaps the most important feature to disable, this will allow people to focus on gameplay, not ranking, as well as prevent any potential boosters and abusers from gaining top positions on the official leaderboards.

•Trophies/Achievements - These too must be disabled to prevent abusers from easily gaining otherwise challenging achievements.

•Easter eggs - Although this is debatable, I find most people opposed to this idea think that it would ruin the experience and excitement of finding easter eggs in Zombies. The only thing that I think most people can agree on is that the songs should be accessible in this mode.

To prevent people from trying to claim success and fame for attaining a high rank or score in Solo/Matchmaking/Private Match that was actually attained in Custom Match, an unmistakable symbol will be displayed in the upper left corner of the HUD. This will not interfere with game play, but allow people to quickly determine whether or not they're playing/watching a Custom Match.

To allow for quicker Custom Match setup time, there will be an option to save the current Zombies settings to your playercard. This will allow people to share their custom Zombies experiences as well as easily start up a new game on their preferred settings.

2.000.1 - Custom Match Settings

Please take the following settings with a grain of salt, obviously not every single one of these settings is capable of being put into the game, be it for balance, exploitation, data storage, system/engine capability or game play mechanics. However, they still maintain the general direction many others and I feel the settings should take. These exist only as ideas of what the ideal options would be, allowing for the player to alter settings that create a more terrific, challenging experience or a more relaxed, easy experience.

If you feel like contributing any ideas, please feel free to do so in a post, but please make sure it is attainable. Things like more than 4 players, host migration, etc wouldn't really apply as custom settings, they're more like core changes to the engine that runs Zombies. Notes can be found at the end of the settings section (these are represented by  Ì‚ ,   ̃, °,  Ì‹ , ˇ and ⁿ ⁺⁺⁺⁺⁺⁺⁺⁺in up to three in a row, e.g. °°°).

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΠžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎ žÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎž

2.000.2 - Player Settings

•Health - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-1000% ¤ God Mode
    •Health Regen - 0-99% ̂ ¤ Default ¤ 101-1000% ¤ Instant
    •Vampirism - Default ¤ 1-1000% ¤ Auto-fill
    •Self-damage - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ Custom (Choose what weapons cause self-damage; this will also let you adjust what % damage is caused)
    •Friendly Fire - Yes ¤ Default
    •Player Walk Speed - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-1000%
    •Player Sprint Speed - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-1000%
    •Sprint Available - Default ¤ No ¤ Constant (Always sprinting while moving)
    •Recovery Speed After Sprint -  1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-1000%
    •ADS Speed - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-1000%
    •Jump Height - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Recovery Speed After Jump - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-1000%
    •Repair Speed - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Downed Time - None ¤ 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-1000% ¤ Infinite
    •Times Downed - 0-25 (0 would be like in singleplayer where you die forever if you get downed) ¤ Infinite (Default in multiplayer) ¤ After x rounds (x = 1-50, this would also let you adjust the times downed)
    •Downed Time Fade - Default ¤ No ¤ Custom (Choose what color and darkness/brightness the screen fades to when downed)
    •Downed Time Fade Rate - None (Screen will turn a solid color determined by the "Downed Time Fade" setting) ¤ 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Downed Mobility - Yes (Default) ¤ No ¤ Custom (Choose speed of mobility - 1-1000%)
    •Insta-nuke on Down - Yes ¤ Default ¤ After x rounds (x = 1-50)
    •Auto-Revive When Downed - Yes ̂ ̂ ¤ Default
    •God Mode While Reviving - Yes ¤ Default
    •God Mode For X Seconds After Revived/Revive - Default ¤ 1-180
    •God Mode For X Seconds After Respawn - Default ¤ 1-180
    •Gravity - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-1000%

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΠžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎ žÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎžÎž

2.000.3 - Weapon Settings

•Starting Weapon - Pistol (Default) ¤ None (Knife only) ¤ Custom (Choose what gun you start with) ¤ Random/Player (Can also select what weapons can be randomly given) ¤ Random/Team (Same as "Random/Player" except the same random weapon is given to the entire team)
    •Ammo Clip - 1-99% ̂ ̂ ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ Infinite
    •Ammo Reserves - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ Infinite
    •Grenade Reserves - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ Infinite
    •Bullet Damage - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ OHK
    •Explosive Damage - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ OHK
    •Knife Available - Default ¤ No ¤ after x rounds (x = 1-50) ¤ before x rounds (x = 2-50)
    •Knife Damage - Based on Round (Default) ¤ Remains constant at x (x = 1-15 knives) ¤ 0-500% ¤ OHK
    •Knifing Speed - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Knifing Recovery Time - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Knifing Distance - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Bowie Knife Available - Default ¤ No ¤ after x rounds (x = 1-50)
    •Bowie Knife [From Start] - Yes ¤ Default ¤ after x rounds (x = 1-50)
    •Bowie Knife Damage - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ OHK
    •Bowie Knife Affects Knifing - Yes  ̃ ¤ Default (only damage is effected)
    •Grenades on Round Start - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ Auto-fill
    •Ammo on Round Start - Yes ¤ Default ¤ After x rounds (x = 1-50) ¤ After x kills (x = 1-500)
    •PaP Guns - Yes (All guns are PaP from the start) ¤ Default
    •Gun Slots - 1 ¤ Default ¤ 3-10 ¤ All (enough for every gun at once)
    •Gun Camo - Yes (Random per game) ¤ Default ¤ Custom (Choose what camo goes on all of the guns)
    •Downed Damage - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ OHK
    •Downed Gun - Default ¤ No ¤ Custom (Choose what gun you receive when downed)
    •Downed Ammo - 1 clip ¤ 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ Infinite
    •Downed Grenades - Default ¤ 1-500% ¤ Infinite
    •Guns on Respawn - No (Default, you start with a pistol) ¤ Custom (Choose what guns are given on respawn and if they are PaP)

2.000.4 - Perk Settings

•Perk Slots - 0-3 ¤ Default ¤ 5-14 (basically x2 whatever perk you buy twice and can only buy each one twice)
    •Starting Perks - Default ¤ All ¤ Random (any amount up to the max for the map) ¤ Custom (Choose what perks are given on match start)
    •Quick Revive Auto-Revives - Yes (Default in singleplayer) ¤ No (Default in multiplayer)
    •Quick Revive Equips PaP Weapons When Downed - Yes (Default in singleplayer) ¤ No (Default in multiplayer) ¤ Custom  ̃  ̃
    •Quick Revive Saves Equipped Perks - Yes ¤ Default ¤ Custom (Choose what perks are saved)
    •Perks Saved When Downed - Yes ¤ Default ¤ Custom (Choose what perks are saved when downed)
    •Perks on Respawn - Default ¤ Remember perks from previous life ¤ Custom (Choose what perks are given on respawn)

2.000.5 - Zombie Settings

•Zombie Health - Health remains constant at x (x = 1-1000  ̃  ̃  ̃; normally health is based on the round, this would make the health constant throughout all the levels) ¤ 1-99%° ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Zombie Speed - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Zombie Damage - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ OHK (downed instantly)
    •Crawlers Can Be Made - Default ¤ No ¤ All crawlers
    •Crawler Health - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Crawler Speed - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Head Shots Only - Yes (This will consequentially disable crawlers) ¤ Default ¤ After x rounds (x = 1-50)°°
    •Head Shots Required (If Head Shots Only = Yes) - 1-15 ¤ Based on Round°°°
    •Zombies Can Hit Through Windows - Default ¤ No ¤ After x rounds (x = 1-50) ¤ Before x rounds (x = 2-50)

2.000.6 - Special Zombie Settings

•Hell Hounds Round - Default ¤ No
    •Max Ammo at end of Hell Hounds - Default ¤ No ¤ Custom Ì‹ 
    •Pentagon Thief Round - Default ¤ No
    •Pentagon Thief Health - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Pentagon Thief Steals Gun - Default ¤ No ¤ Custom Ì‹  Ì‹
    •Max Ammo and Fire Sale at end of Pentagon Thief - Default ¤ No ¤ Custom (Choose what the Pentagon Thief drops when killed)
    •Stolen Goods Returned - Default ¤ No ¤ Custom (Choose what is returned when the Pentagon Thief dies)
    •Stolen Goods Returned on Pentagon Thief Round End - Yes ¤ Default ¤ Custom (Choose what is returned at the end of the Pentagon Thief round if the Pentagon Thief is not killed)
    •Walkers (The new zombie type) - Default ¤ No ¤ After x rounds (x = 1-50)
    •Walker Health - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Walker Speed - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •NOVA Gas on Death - Default ¤ No ¤ Random (happens randomly that is - choose % chance as well)
    •NOVA Gas Affects Player - Default ¤ No ¤ After x rounds
    •NOVA Gas Effects - Default ¤ None ¤ Custom Ì‹  Ì‹  Ì‹ 
    •Explosion Damage - None to player ¤ None to zombies ¤ 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ OHK
    •Explosion on Death - Default ¤ No
    •Monkey Round - Default ¤ No
    •Monkeys Attack Perk Machines - Default ¤ No ¤ Custom (choose what perk machines monkeys attack)
    •Monkeys Explosive Damage - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Monkeys Explosive Radius - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •George Romero - Default ¤ No
    •George Romero Health - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •George Romero Can Be Angered - Default ¤ No ¤ After x minutes (x = 1-240) ¤ After x rounds (x = 1-50)
    •George Romero Cools Down in Water - Default ¤ No ¤ After x seconds [after being angered] (x = 1-180) ¤ After x rounds [after being angered] (x = 1-5)
    •George Romero Can Be Killed - Default ¤ No ¤ After x minutes (x = 1-240) ¤  After x rounds (x = 1-50) ¤ Only in water
    •George Romero Follows Players (He'll wander aimlessly) - Default ¤ No ¤ After x minutes (x = 1-240) ¤ After x rounds (x = 1-50) ¤ Only when angered

2.000.7 - PaP and Mystery Box Settings

•PaP Available - Default ¤ No
    •Mystery Box - Default ¤ No ¤ Custom (Choose what guns appear in the mystery box)
    •PaP Sight Reticle - Default ¤ No ¤ Custom (Choose what custom sight reticle gets put on all PaP guns)
    •PaP Upgrades - Default ¤ Customˇ
    •PaP can give ammo - Yes ¤ Default ¤ After x minutes (x = 1-50) ¤ After x rounds (x = 1-50) ¤ Up to x times (x = 1-50)
    •PaP Weapons When Downed - Yes ¤ Default ¤ Custom (Choose what weapons are PaP when down)
    •Mystery Box Location - Default (Random) ¤ Custom (Choose where the mystery box starts)
    •Mystery Boxes - Default ¤ Yes (Choose how many mystery boxes are on the map)
    •Mystery Box Moves - Default ¤ No
    •Mystery Box Weapon Set - Default ¤ WaW ¤ Mix
    •PaP Room Teleporter Time (Kino der Toten only) - None (This will close off the PaP, instead it will teleport you immediately to the main terminal) ¤ 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ Until button is pushed (This will only teleport you out of the PaP room on Kino der Toten if you push the button to leave)
    •Hidden Room Teleporter Time (Kino der Toten only) - None (this will teleport you immediately to the main terminal instead of the hidden rooms) ¤ 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%

2.000.8 - Power-Up Settings

•Power Ups Available - Default ¤ No ¤ Custom (Choose what power ups are available - e.g. bond fire sale and fire sale only) ¤ After x kills (x = 1-1000) ¤ After x head shot kills (x = 1-1000) ¤ After x rounds (x = 1-50)
    •Power Up Drop Rate - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Power Up Duration - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ Infinite
    •Wunderwaffe-DG2 Available Before EE Completion: - Yes ¤ Default ¤ Available as regular drop also

2.000.9 - Round/Level Settings

•Start on Round - Default ¤ 2-100
    •Start on Round Delay - Default ¤ after x seconds (x = 1-600)
    •Delay Between Rounds - Default ¤ after x seconds (x = 1-300)
    •Host Can Pause Game - Default ¤ Yes
    •Unlock All Doors On Round Start - Yes ¤ Default ¤ After x rounds (x = 1-50)
    •Turn Power On, On Round Start - Yes ¤ Default ¤ After x rounds (x = 1-50)
    •Spawn Room - Default ¤ Custom (Choose one of the [potentially] predetermined spawn points on the map) ¤ Randomˇˇ
    •Windows Can Be Repaired - Default ¤ No ¤ after x rounds (x = 1-50)
    •Wood Plank Health - None (no planks) ¤ 1 (Default - this means it only takes one grab to take one plank down) ¤ 2-15
    •Door Price - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Wall Gun Price - 0-99%ˇˇˇ ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Wall Guns Available - Default ¤ No ¤ Customⁿ (Choose what weapons are available on the wallsⁿⁿ - e.g. ray gun, thunder gun, winter's howl, etc; these will have set wall prices also)
    •Winter's Howl and Thunder Gun Available on Map - Default (The Thunder Gun is only available on Kino der Toten normally, etc) ¤ Yes ¤ No
    •Multiple Wonder Weapons Available - Yes ¤ Default ¤ Custom (Choose how many are available per wonder weapon)
    •Perk Price - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Perks Available - Default ¤ No ¤ Custom (Choose what ones you can buy of the originals on the map) ¤ After x minutes (x = 1-180)
    •Timer (This would be added to the HUD where the minimap usually is) - Yes ¤ Default
    •Easter Egg Music - Default ¤ No ¤ After x rounds (x = 1-50) ¤ After x seconds (x = 1-1800)
    •Easter Egg Music is Replayable - Yes ¤ Default ¤ Automatic (this will automatically replay the music after x seconds, x = 1-1800)
    •Game Success Upon Time Limit/Wave End Reached - Default ¤ x minutes (x = 1-600) ¤ x waves (x = 1-150)
    •Flinger Is Controllable - Default ¤ x seconds after touched (x = 1-60)
    •Flinger Reset Speed - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Trap Cost - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Trap Duration - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Trap Cooldown Speed - 1-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%

2.001.1 - Point Settings

•Starting Points - 0-499 ¤ Default ¤ 501-20000
    •Points per Hit - 0-9 ¤ Default ¤ 11-200 ¤ after x rounds (x = 1-50; this will also let you adjust the amount per hit)
    •Points per Kill - 0-99%ⁿⁿⁿ ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ after x rounds (x = 1-50; this will also let you adjust the amount per kill)
    •Points per Head Shot (This will override Points per Hit if not also put to 0) - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Points per Head Shot Kill (This will override Points per Kill if not also put to 0) - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Points on Round End - Default ¤ 1-5000 ¤ after x rounds (x = 1-50)
    •Points After X Kills - Default ¤ 1-1000 (this will also let you choose the amount of points received)
    •Points After X Head Shot Kills - Default ¤ 1-1000 (this will also let you choose the amount of points received)
    •Points For Revive - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500%
    •Points Deducted For Not Reviving - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ All
    •Points Deducted For Being Downed - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ All
    •Points on Respawn - Default ¤ 1-10000
    •Points per Repair - 0-99% ¤ Default ¤ 101-500% ¤ After x rounds (x = 1-50)

3.000.1 - Notes

Ì‚ 0% health regen would cause your character's health to never become full again after a hit until you are revived.
    Ì‚ Ì‚ This will act like the Quick Revive perk in singleplayer, but automatically regardless of the Quick Revive perk and the number of players.
    Ì‚ Ì‚ Ì‚  All percentages are rounded up to what makes sense for the numbers it's based on, so 37% of a 16 bullet clip is 5.92 bullets, which would round to 6 bullets; though this is only one solution, another would be to create percentage options based off current pre-requisites.
      ̃ This will allow knifing speed, recovery time and distance to be affected by the Bowie Knife once it is equipped, e.g. faster knifing once you equip the Bowie Knife.
      ̃  ̃Choose what weapons are PaP when Quick Revive is equipped and what weapons are given to downed players; e.g. currently equipped handgun, any handgun (random or selected), any gun (random or selected).
      ̃  ̃  ̃ This is just an example, whatever the true base numbers are, these will be adjusted to be relatively realistic/balanced.
    ° These percentages are based off the normal zombie health at that round.
    °° This begins counting rounds after you begin, so starting on round 100 would require you to get to 150 before head shots only was activated if you had this setting to 50.
    °°° Health is based on the round, so this would increase the number of head shots progressively.
    Ì‹ Choose what power-up is dropped at the end of the Hell Hounds round, anything can be dropped and any amount can be dropped - e.g. max ammo, fire sale, insta-kill, carpenter all at once.
    Ì‹  Ì‹ Choose what the Pentagon Thief steals - active gun, secondary gun, grenades, ammo (active or secondary and how much), all guns, random perk, all perks, everything.
    Ì‹  Ì‹  Ì‹ Choose what effects happen to the player when the NOVA gas is breathed in - e.g. motion blur, color distortion, damage view kick, slow speed, slow reaction (gun movement).
    ˇ Choose what modifiers are given to PaP guns - ammo clip, ammo reserves, bullet damage, mobility, fire rate, kick back, etc all with varying percentage options for each modifier that is chosen.
    ˇˇ You can also choose this as a team or solo spawn, so you could potentially play any of the maps like Verruckt where you start separated.
    ˇˇˇ0% wall gun price means it's free.
    ⁿ The wall gun outlines will most likely remain the same, so don't get angry at outlines that don't make sense.
    ⁿⁿ Amounts of guns cannot exceed the number of guns on the wall in the map to begin with.
    ⁿⁿⁿ Any percentage here is based off current numbers (in game coding, so I don't know them) and not on the current number of points you are holding.

•Any settings applicable to players (not the section, but in general) and not the ai can be set to individual players or the whole team, this way you can have one person who is a tank of sorts and extremely hard to down while everyone else is very weak and easy to down. This allows you to not have to worry about losing if three of you get downed, because there will be someone to save you. There are many ways this same end result can be accomplished though, so you don't always have to have one player singled out. These settings are to allow you the most freedom to do whatever you want to do.

•Anytime you see "after x rounds/kills/minutes/etc" this means that the modifier you select for the setting will become active after x rounds/kills/minutes/etc after you start the game. So as an example, if you choose to modify "bowie knife at round start" to yes - after 15 rounds, the bowie knife will become the standard knife of anyone who that setting was applied to once you reach round 15.

•Anytime there are settings other than percentages or a standard yes/no, they can be combined to create the ultimate desired effect, so long as they don't negate any other options for the same setting. For example, I cannot have before x rounds and after x rounds both selected, I must choose one. However, I can choose what is modified and by how much for each those settings as they don't negate one another.

4.000.1 - Comments

Captain Zombie Master wrote:

/SIGN!!!

TBH I was pretty disapointed that there are no private match settings for zombies i black ops. And while i really like the new zombie levels, pick ups and enemies I think it was very lazy not to actually give us the options we really want.

The main one that im sure a huge amount of people want is for the zombies to only die from headshots. Seriously there shold be an option in private matches for one shot kill headshots no matter what round you are on.

Remember??? Zombies?? Remove the head or destroy the brain??? Not empty a whole clip of Assault Rifle to the head with no effect.........

People don't care about the leader boards as they are always going to be corrupted by modders and glitches anyway so just let us play the way we want to play in private matches. Besides if people want to try and get a high score they can..........most people just want to have fun and are not worried about the leaderboards.

Please, please, please Treyarch give us some customizable options in zombie private matches. The most important for a lot of people is......

HEADSHOTS ONLY. ONE OR TWO SHOT KILLS. ZOMBIES ALWAYS HAVE THE SAME HEALTH NO MATTER WHAT ROUND.

One possible solution to this would be to allow the selection of zombies as enemies in Combat Training. This would mean you would not have to add any options to zombie mode as there are already a lot of options available in combat training. So you basically get constantly spawning zombies....everytime you kill one another spawns. Its just for fun no matter that there is no objective or leaderboards. We just want to kill zombies the way they were meant to be killed. Remove the head or destroy the brain. Remove the head or destroy the brain.

..........and yes you should be able to decapitate a zombie with the throwing axe.

Seeing as you generally listen to your customers I really hope you can give us something along these lines.

Thanks for this great game.

1danny1032 wrote:

@Xtreme Reflex If you can't back up saying this is a bad idea then don't say it at all. I say its a good idea cause you can either make zombies 10X harder or 10X easier. Plus, it will only be in private matches so you can't get to high rounds because of certain settings and get ranked high on the leaderboards. oh and /Sign

michaelpalamara wrote:

All glitches and bugs aside, Zombies is a pretty fun game type. That being said, it's incredibly repetitive. Black Ops' multiplayer has an extremely diverse amount of custom game options, as you can even adjust the effectiveness of Perks. Now, my idea is this...

What if you could have custom game options when you play Zombies in a private match? Of course, nothing you do in the game should be counted for the leaderboards, but who cares? Imagine being able to adjust the duration of Power Ups, the cost of weapons (or just unlimited "money"), player movement speed, number of zombies, or anything else you can think of. The possibilities are endless!

Treyarch still has the power to make this a great game, but they absolutely need to listen to the community. I ask you this, my fellow Zombie enthusiasts. Keep this post alive and make Treyarch hear what we want! Or, if you think my ideas are stupid, tell me. It's hard to imagine why you would, seeing as it would not be mandatory and would only be available in private match. Still, all criticism is welcome!

Rise up and voice your opinion!

Thank you for reading this if you have,
    mp

If you've reached this point and read absolutely everything then I have a surprise for you...I have more to say!

I've seen far too many responses that say this will ruin Zombies because it makes it too easy. Ok, let me paint you a picture. You go to a menu for campaign and you choose a setting. Recruit, Regular, Hardened or Veteran are your options. This is essentially the same idea but applied to Zombies. Some people need or want an easier experience so they choose Recruit, others want a challenge so they choose Veteran and some stick to Regular. These settings would have presets for difficulty options to allow people to quickly choose a setting, only available in Custom Match, but then there'd also be a Custom setting. This is where all these options come to be. You can alter them to make the game harder or easier for you and to allow you to create unique experiences each time you play.
    I'm going to put on my flame suit/Flak Jacket Pro and bring up a Halo reference. When you play campaign you can choose your difficulty, but then you can apply skulls to make the game harder/more fun. These settings would work the same way. Believe it or not, there are people who play through Halo campaigns on SLASO (solo-legendary all skulls on). This means that if they die once during a mission that the mission restarts. It also means that every enemy is significantly more difficult, they don't have a HUD, their shield don't recharge unless they melee and more. To some this may seem stupid and a complete waste of time, but for others it is a challenge that they set for themselves to compete with others in a task that very few can accomplish. And what do they do? They share strategies for completing specific parts and compare times to see who has the fastest strategy through a certain mission.
    Now imagine playing Zombies with extremely limited health, damage, faster zombies and more and comparing highest levels with other people and sharing strategies on how to get past special waves like the Pentagon Thief with these added challenges. Although most may only see these options as allowing for easier game player, it is quite the contrary. These allow for the toughest settings you can imagine and that's the beauty of it. Not everyone likes the same things, as these forums have clearly shown, but these settings allow people to take something like Zombies and modify it to their preferences.

AND FINALLY, thanks to all of you who continue to contribute to this thread and keep it alive with bump after bump and to all those who provide any support or constructive criticism, be you pro and con, we are all contributing feedback to Treyarch and even if this doesn't get included in this game, I'm 100% sure that this will impact future Treyarch games.

5.000.1 - Signatures

̨•°·΅In Sum΅·°•¸
    FOR: 1187
    AGAINST: 26

Pro:
    #1 zombie fan
    (VOLTAGE:)
    [Fox]ZeroCharge
    [MOTH]N11Ckk123472
    [ViPR] Anonamous
    0_KB_Enterprises_0
    0tylerx
    123gabe
    12mark
    1danny1032
    1OliGiles1
    2nd Lt. Colt
    2point27
    500lb
    500millionzombies
    7DaYs_TRiiPLE
    96shiznit
    A NoobEatingRat
    A S H pwn all
    A Trippy Ninja
    abear247
    abwalker64
    accela
    ace7580
    Ace8144
    Adamlicious12
    addictedtopool
    Adman234
    AdvancedRanger
    AdziiMate
    afigi939
    agent34
    agentgame1
    ah64armt
    ahamdi
    aj-jaspers
    Akimbo_sniper
    alb3rt8687
    Alddous
    alecprange
    Alf421va
    Alolo91
    Altermattego
    ALUM1N1UM MAN
    AMG75
    Amorok
    An Oreo
    an1on
    Andrew2207
    Andygv20
    andyroo1996
    Angleann92
    angrybeavers489
    anklebr8ker3
    ansj-s
    ApartDarkwolf
    apesasquatch
    apgreen
    Apocalyptic6767
    Aqman4
    archer1914
    ARCITc
    Aristex
    arreortua
    asasa
    ashleycole12345
    asiroth
    askubs94
    asqw37
    Astra Turbo 03
    Asukii
    austinobonds
    automax811
    avello15
    awaytome
    Awsomemini13
    aX OverKiLl
    AXEL4520
    Azr79 - 777th signature O.o
    babesdude
    BacterialFeline
    Bailey.Boom
    Bajungadustin
    Balla6969
    BallerGun
    BananaDood
    baseball4life1B
    batman00
    battlefrog71 -   This guy doesn't belong!  :o
    BBK I REV3RB
    BBoB Fatality
    bdawg13243546
    Beachboy132
    Beartime234
    Beastysaurus
    BeaverDawg B5
    Becon of Death
    beeboy136
    beegle678
    Benj_CelticFC
    bentendo3
    Berryl_Johnson
    Berz3rker
    BetterThanYou!
    BFBC is better
    Big Honky
    BIG LJO
    Big Red 54
    BIGIR0NNUTZ
    Big-Poppa23-PS3
    bigrock1998
    bigshoogey1209
    bigtex70
    Binteybintey
    BioHunterxx - Don't worry, I came back and spent several hours updating signatures…
    Bl@ck 0p$$ - Original Idea
    black ops is epic
    black30
    Blackbird360
    BlackFox112
    BlackHoleFire
    BlackOpsGoon
    BlackOpz X
    BLank Shot300
    BLASTR99 - Your family needs to make separate accounts for those sigs to count 
    blindman96
    Blizzardman
    blueangel5
    Bman_316
    BMB123
    bmx_rider
    bmxchase
    BO Master
    BobbyRichard13
    Bobcat13
    bobert101
    bobkiller9
    BOH Hunter
    BookOfRhymes
    BoomHoward
    Boondocks_Saint
    BordercityNatz
    borgey401
    BostonRedsox18 - x100
    Bothan13
    Boumabeast31
    boxmail
    Brady M67
    brandon bdw
    Breedwell
    brettbailey
    brian235026
    briancurr12397
    Brianp LFC
    BrightDankBud
    Brother_Yasine
    btchccookie
    BTK x BELLY
    BTMassive
    BURGERS R TASTY
    Burntwookie
    BWWS1996
    Caldakoda
    candykingzach - Unfortunately that was a few less than fifty billion, sorry
    CapsHockey498
    Captain J Havoc
    Captain Zombie Master
    captron_101
    carlos1000
    CCGTP
    cebo84
    CH4PL1N
    chadburlington
    champman007
    chaos1666
    chaosguy67
    chargerback
    charlesm5295
    cheezeplz
    ChesTeR_Chiipz
    chimera729
    chipdiddydoodaa
    chuckie0424
    CH-vodka
    cianms
    CID13
    cj 9182 - Can I get a thumbs-up plz?
    clancerz
    Clangers91
    ClaytonMOB925
    Cleon4
    clist14
    Clob1296
    Cloud9TNdotCOM
    Cloudie
    cloverfox
    CocoMaster
    CODcodCOD12345
    code2350
    CodeRedAlert5
    CodeRedAlert5
    CODNERD95
    Codwarrior325
    CODzombiesfan
    CoffmanSS26 - Unfortunately I do not get a medal, instead, I get a glitched forum rank... awesome!
    ColdAces
    cole_the_brute
    Collin93387 - 1100th sig     
    Combat117 - x∞!!!
    ComboBreaker
    connmann123
    Connor_jofus
    cordylus
    Coresystemfreak
    Corkie702
    Corndog Jr.
    Count-_OnMe
    cptprice753
    craig12girvan
    Craterman263
    CrazedSnyper27
    Crazydude001
    Crazywhiteman44 – x11
    crippledCRACKer
    Cuban Pride
    cullen420
    curly0177
    customer_V2
    CustomerSupport
    Cyber Chimp
    D Ashby 8
    D0C_BTofen
    D3ATHfomABOVE
    D3S-TRoY___
    Da SpIatter Man
    daawesomeguy44
    Dabzo
    Daedric Soul93
    DaFront
    dagdamoare
    Daiko7
    Dalymail
    danielthesavage
    dannexbox
    Danneymanney
    dantecod
    dapperdan97
    Dark_assaaain
    darkace713
    darkrchaos
    Darkstar1141
    Darth Ownz
    daskuxx
    DavidcBonnerJr
    DavidComeau
    davidlsofferman
    Davoo7k
    dboone
    DC ELLAS
    DChia
    DChia
    DDay310
    ddyoung
    Dead April
    Deadly Joker
    Deadlysniper077
    DEATH-ADMIRAL
    Death_4_Life
    DeathlikeHawk
    deathnote2135
    Deathrox_6227
    Deaths Ruler
    dEbEn21
    delta958
    DemonicSavior14
    denden51
    Derkaderka1345
    desadens
    devinedevil0101
    Devious_Assassin
    Devotedness
    Dexter1992
    DexterMorgan
    dingodave123
    Dinosar Poop 1
    dirtyshank
    DirtyZhoes
    DJArt81
    djmac-z 
    DJSPOOKS360
    Dmanj
    DMC Dolorian
    do you like waffles
    Dodgethis22
    don_scarface1=psn
    donnietrey24
    doommaster20011
    Dorkfarts
    downtownleaner
    Dozani
    dr ikilluall99 - You seemed to like some aspects of it, so let me know if you don't want to be included here.
    Dr ZombieKARTEL
    Drac86
    dragan15
    Dragon1743
    DragonMan98
    DrDuffman
    Dre0nix
    DreadfulJoy
    dreaney12
    Drop_Dead_King
    drop dead
    DrPepperBottle
    dRsNiPEs101
    Drunken Walrus
    dsg1998
    duffyhja
    Dusteh
    dvb125
    DylC97
    ebaulylod
    edpon
    edwil777
    EggyK
    Ehhhe
    ejectedbunny
    elEctrO GaGa
    EliteBlaze
    eliteskwill
    emgame112
    emmanuel10559
    energyslammer
    epicpwnage
    ermac26
    evanarnoldisabeast
    Evil_Boy
    F22 Pilot XX85
    F3ARH4WK
    Falcon48
    fallenangel700 - xALOT.
    famasSPECkill
    fanaggies
    Fancy-Will
    feelingleftout
    Fell 14043
    Feralasys
    Ferathon
    Ferblandeezy
    ficko88
    fifesfever
    firehawkshooter
    Firemantwon
    Five_Pineapples
    flameboy12
    Flip_Wilson87
    Flipfoot
    FLWildcaT
    Fly1ngM0nk3y
    FlyingCats
    Former_Recruit
    foster484
    freek100
    freeze0583261
    Freshprince907
    fritoreaper
    frostyn1ps
    Fullthrotl
    gabe998
    GALLEY1996
    GamDaMan
    gamefan1535
    Gamesx99
    gardyy81
    Garethm34
    garrettb1
    GDeu76
    gdowning86
    geebuz - x1,000,006
    gep789
    get own
    getyadogsoff
    ghetto_man45
    ghostinthedark13
    giants365ps3
    gingersrphun
    gjc03
    gkef1996
    gloraid
    gnarvin
    go bucks17
    godmax1
    godsewa23
    GOKuCommander
    GoldenTrojan
    goldfer1
    Goldmember1661
    gonoles
    goodluckuneedit
    GoogleMaps88
    Gordo0511
    goria
    gorundzero
    GoryPUNISHMENT
    Greelax
    greenadesandham - Have your friends or whoever those names are come login and sign the petition themselves if you want them to count.
    GregFurrows
    GreggH
    GriAchO
    Grindar
    gulsh95
    gunfire369
    Gunnery seargent. Leighlin
    guny147
    Gurshnak
    GUSS IS PRO
    H8R Piano Dentist
    Halo13Person
    HAMMERTIME1127
    HappyFunRun
    harpjammer
    harrand
    HarvesterOfSorrow559
    HaydzSam
    hayes822
    hazardous_health
    hazzadoom
    HCN-Reaper-
    Heathbar44
    Hectic Soldier - Away with the communists!
    hellslance502
    henrico19
    Heyhoiwanttogo
    heyitspat
    hhelibebcnof
    hikop
    hippieslayer555
    HomeyPP
    Hotgun Shotgun
    Hoyeboy1589
    HQ HOLDEN
    hummer_hp
    hunter283
    HYENAX
    I like 2 shoot animated ppls
    I ToxicHorror I
    i_1337-ness - I love you too.
    I_KEEL_YOU_NOW
    I3L1ST1CS
    I3ronze
    iAdaaam
    iBrian V
    IceeMan
    icelander305
    iceman2110
    Idziman64
    IH8 LIL SISTERS
    Ihasanameforme
    IHazProSkillzYh
    iiNFERNO360
    iippooo
    iiRaMsEyii
    iiTz40Ninjas
    ikee91
    ikillforcash
    iknifeyou1231
    Illusion 240
    iluvpotato
    im the camper
    imachocolate
    Imbac1
    Imbac1
    ImEmazing
    iminurface728
    inabag
    Infinite-Arch
    iNinjaguy
    inoalie
    iNsAnE-BrAyDz
    invisibleplayer
    IOwnNoobs64
    IPWNZOMB!TCHES
    IronicCooper
    iScooper
    ItalianGiggolo
    itorres
    ItsGrady89
    IXICJIXI
    J Miller
    J7 x
    jabba-wocky
    jabundis14
    jackhammer5297
    JackMonroe24124
    Jacksono7
    JacobV95
    Jaf x T3
    jakekozo
    jakieboy25
    JakOcarina
    james_simmo
    jamesjames12
    JAMESROCKS123
    Jamie Blue
    jaminjake11
    jarmey
    JCoaster13
    jcueva5
    jeff2dive
    jeffroez x
    jerrmy13
    jhgfdsam
    JiN1337
    JisKing98
    jjordan183
    Joeyyzz
    JOfDeath
    JOHN9112
    John97204
    Johndm1
    Johnney124
    Johnny Boy111
    Johnophobia
    johnthecodmaster
    jonathantran29
    jonthorjohn
    jordann9ne
    JosephRodewald
    josh517
    joszko57
    jpcurnutte12
    JPOGTrex
    jsdjordan
    judd2114
    JuiceBoxDog
    Justin_The_Ops_Guy
    JvMbS_Deagles_Aks
    JvSwift
    JWooding
    K00S
    KAKnYaFace - Thanks for the many bumps and the many signatures ^.^
    kansa04
    Karma ZS
    kashman216
    Kaze_GR
    kctenniz - xOVER9000!!!
    kiddbmx
    Killae13
    killer gizmo18
    Killer of Crows
    killer2343
    killercripple - +10%
    KILLERWOODYDOLL1
    Kind Polar Bear
    Kingchar1
    Kingofpain17
    Kirbyflys
    kittyboy - I'm not even going to attempt to count the number of signatures and smilies there.
    kjaco0408
    klmnoop
    Klokateer
    Km4n
    knifed - I put you here because it seemed like you wanted custom settings apart from a few. Let me know if you want it changed.
    Knightmare12395
    KnownThe B Boyz
    KoRRupTeD OnE
    Korto22
    KougatDust
    KR3KRM3
    kratos-2144
    kriken
    kronik fail
    KrownedKing
    ksemko
    ksw1p
    kuolo12
    Kuppsy
    Kupsy181
    Kwarter
    l god of cod l
    L1L K1RB
    L1QU1DSWORDZ
    L1zT3N
    L96=EPIC
    Laioothy
    Lavaster
    LazorzPew
    lazwarrior2
    leafsguy27
    lelylb15
    lerenceo13
    LevelUp_
    lifeofapunk
    littlepeacepipe
    ll-TheThing-ll
    LMc Brady
    lobstermobster666
    Lockdown91
    Londoner1234
    lone_soldier
    Longshot1056
    Lord JD
    louischolds
    LoveJuice27
    luff025
    Luizjoseda - x500 O.o
    lukse
    lulz mudkipz
    M_KINGZ_S-SOUL
    M2TheT
    m4j0r pwn4ge
    macdaddymikey3
    Macmillan97
    madmax_777-
    madruga15
    MagBlade
    magicnames
    maintane
    Maj.Awesome
    MajorMan
    MALIFO
    Mandalore133
    Mander A1
    Mango Down 8219
    MaNiACuL
    Mannifesto
    ManosDePiedra
    markel7beast - thanks for the cookie
    MarkieeAi
    markyrulz4eva
    Marsh004
    Maroky
    masterkiller159
    masterofpuppets339
    MathewKr
    Matt Wonderwaffle
    Matt1236969
    Matt29Addai - :thumpsup:
    matt3r3
    Matthaeus_LaCN
    mattiga14
    Mattimate
    maxlios85
    Mayhemlees
    Mayson620
    Mayson620
    mazzulmaz
    mbailz1297
    MCHowey
    metalicania
    MetricRumble
    Mexetudo - 1000th signature! :thumpsup:  :o  :shock:
    MEXICANxSMURF
    MGriller
    micaca23
    michaeln1
    michaelpalamara
    MiddleCannon
    mike-shz
    mike_mysterio
    millathekilla
    Mindsniper
    Mindstate
    minimonkey500
    MisfitMunster
    MIST GHILLIE563
    MistaAG
    MisterZombie
    mjey223
    MLG Hardscope
    mlt456_
    MN Josh
    MnGrouNdassault
    mobbile997ukaddme
    modnar1226
    Momi_1337
    MonsterBuk
    MonsterPuppets
    MoOnBreAkerXx
    Morticia
    MOTO X 0711
    MOTOkid1000r - [/angelic voice]
    Mr Blobi
    Mr ZombieSlayer97
    Mr. Corn34
    mr.bigfish56
    mramazingz77
    Mrazi09
    MrBacon18
    MrBoost214
    MrEvakin1
    MrK00lAids
    MRK1996
    Mrxboxlivenoob
    MST_Bryan
    Munkey Guner
    musefan94
    mw2 suks
    Mysteriou8S
    mystery man23
    n00bslayer3
    N1K3 Viper
    N1n9_7
    N3GATIVE Z3R0
    natchdenazis
    natethesgt
    nauTical621
    Nayfen_94
    NaziHunter_101
    Neepo
    NegativOne
    neilkid21
    NH-L96A1_PWNZ
    NHNE33
    Nick_392
    Nick6281
    Nickalie
    Nickypoo21
    NickZombie
    nightvenoms
    Niickstarz5555
    Nikolai Belinski 123
    NINJA12345001
    ninjabomber310
    NinjaEric9000
    Nintendough_64
    NintenKirby
    NM1495
    Noble 7
    NoOb sAy whAa
    NoobManDown - x1,000,000,000
    NordicNumpty
    NoT LucK eee
    notarget5
    NoXcHaNcEx
    Ny643
    nygiantsdag
    nykul
    Nynne710
    o69snipe69o
    oBreakfast - ?!?!?! WORDS ?!?!?!
    Obstuct Gamer
    oldclydemassey
    olracnamlah
    OmG OwNdDzZ
    OmgKFC
    OMGod - Meh!
    OmGvGiNyXXX69
    OneSneakyAssassain
    OnlyTheBestSurvivor
    oreovenom
    Orlyy
    osamaFTW - x1000
    outofthebox6
    ozziebayeh1
    Pacer315
    pachotas
    paedopanda
    PAPERCLIP v2
    ParaGulls
    pdiddily
    PENGUINSinc
    perrykid
    PhantomTrooper
    Philip-Nielson
    Phoenix442
    Piedie12
    pingofetch 5
    pixelchemist
    Platinumb
    Platytude
    PleasingJoelle
    pluffdaddy11
    Pocket12Ninja - You didn't put a /sign or whatever, but I assume you meant to.
    PORKYCHOPZ
    Potassium99mg
    PriitySiick
    prince2486
    Private Doughnut
    ProjectXmAGz - x10487946929637764809876545678906656467456578982738
    Protejae
    PS3_Cia_LiL-J
    Punisher 2011
    Punisher 2011
    Puppyskie
    pureconformity
    pvt_monkey
    PVT_Wyatt007
    PvtKearney
    PWNenstien
    Pwntrocity360
    PYRQ
    qmartijn1
    Qompy
    QSINTERVENTION
    quarxar
    Quick-Weapon-
    QuickSlinky
    QuietMorte
    Quirinius
    qwertykon
    r c takedown
    r0bski
    R0sers
    Radiculus
    RADIOzVIDEOz
    RafikiHoe
    rage-monkay
    rageorfreedom
    RaGinGiNsaNiTy
    RALzombie
    ranger7234
    raptor61000
    Raptordog
    RatedXx
    Rathigator
    raxes989
    Raz1986 - 700th signature!
    rbebout313 - Please have those people make an account so those sigs count 
    RC2968
    reaper123167
    reapervids
    ReaperXIV1
    Rebelboy0075
    Reborn 7DS
    reck179
    Recon326
    Red_Devil2k10
    Red_Devil2K8
    Redmasterdx
    Reed Jellyfish
    reejer20
    reMIX 35
    Rettom
    Riksa97
    Ripred49
    Rmc99
    Robbyrotten
    rocker122
    rodeodan87
    RogueTrooper1976
    Rohin12045
    roller187
    rower4ever
    rpggamer859
    RR--
    rskehan
    Rufus731
    RUUUN ZOMBIES!
    Ryan8495
    rygore14
    s.benitez
    safestMILKaround
    SaintOfPotatos
    SalmonStealer
    Sambie12
    SASBlackOp
    satans nightmare
    saucepanlid
    SavageBloodclaw
    SCHEMATICXY
    ScoobySn4ck_  - Sounded like you were for it, but I'm not 100% sure, please let me know if I read your post wrong.
    Scorchion
    score38
    scout_23
    sealdaddy21
    Seargent Kenny
    SebastianG151
    SemperFi 8919
    Senor.Pink
    sergeant koda
    sexyboy6909
    SGT GOAT
    sgt taco
    Sgt. Biggens
    Sgt. Jager
    Sgt. MEANBEAN
    Sgt. Rezenov
    Sgt. Roach_HUUN
    Shabalab
    Shadowdude_3
    Shadowking58
    Shadowmasta7
    ShadowNinja579
    shmoogin
    ShotzB13
    Shredder9878
    shrillio
    Shuck11 - x1000000 (Hopefully Treyarch sees that)
    Shycreator
    shz9696
    SilentScreams91
    Silverfang447
    Sinakus
    sintony14
    Sir_demon170
    Skatin291
    SkillzKillzZz
    sku4lly
    SkullSam
    skyguy001
    SKYwarriorUSN
    slangbit
    slasher936
    Slayer10000
    slipknot23357
    SlowInternet
    SLUGPCT
    slypongo
    smattoliver - x1000
    smithiewrestler
    SmokeyG77
    SNEAKY2010
    snipekill360
    Sniper Fox HUN
    sniperdude344
    snitzel1990
    Snoops_158
    Snorlax I C Y
    solidier#99
    Solidwolf12
    SomethingWeird
    Somme Guy
    SONsDeff
    sorathesavior
    SoulS0le
    soup278
    SP4RT4N 000
    Spartan2010
    spartanmastah
    SPAS-Man
    SPEC-OPS__MEDIC
    Spiz
    spygearsteven
    squidsta
    SRW1985
    sssssrrrrr
    Sstark21 - S to the s to the t to the ark21
    stealthcat666
    Stealther
    Stealths11 - 500th signature, noice.
    steelfishy - 800th signature :O
    stickfigure578
    Stone_249
    Storeslem
    Storley
    StormCloud44
    Stottinmad
    Stuwkk
    StWint3r
    Suckersown64
    sudzy1225 - Oh yeah baby!
    sugna13
    Suhn-Sol-Jashin
    SuP3r Sa1nT
    Supa_Snipa
    supejunky
    superetro2010
    Superirish19
    SuperSmashBros1
    supertucan20
    sutton100
    SwaggaDotKidd - Please to have a signature from the ambassador of all current-gen. consoles and PC. 
    swagggerific
    Swedwegian
    SWG_xNINJA
    SWJ345
    syn.gates
    synysterjamie x
    T Phoenix48
    taekwondrew97
    TAG1_PROTOTYPE
    TAK The Voyager
    TANK_owned_u
    Tankdempsey101
    Tattoo247
    Taustin17
    tcUSMCkiller
    tdd1006
    TehRedfield
    texaspetejr
    TG Sully
    Th3_Im0rtal
    Th3B3astMod3
    That guy who hates campers
    That One Stoner
    that_one_dude - TEN **** THOUSAND TIMES!!!
    ThatDutchIdiot - and your mate
    The Real LT_JRH
    The Red Russian
    The Stonah
    The_Gamer!
    the_rad
    TheBear-00
    Thedoc19
    TheEpicGamer2010
    TheExpendables
    Thefluffybear14 - ...Murder time(.)........................................................................ .......................?!
    thegame1173
    TheIncredible001
    TheLechuga
    TheLolRoller
    TheLoneWolf1
    TheMagicCookie
    TheMaXaM
    TheMrBlackBear
    TheOnlyKiwi
    TheRagey
    theREDscare
    TheRileyss
    theSICcase
    TheTrueTus
    TheUndeadRebel
    threeblindmau5
    thug51
    TibiM007
    Tigerstrike21
    timberwolf61
    tinyswagger_77
    Tj265
    T-MInus76
    tobie105
    ToM CoStAgNaToR - Thanks for the many bumps and the many, many, many signatures.
    tomwidd
    topbunkdd89
    TOS Vaxinashon
    tossable_salad
    ToXiC_Knife
    Toxic Sprout
    ToXiiC x VeN3M
    Toxiic18
    travjo87
    treyarchlearntomakegames
    Triick
    tristan20ten10
    trontokin218
    Trung979
    TS-SCOTTY
    ttech10
    TTT12367
    tub944
    tuck830
    Turkin4tor
    tweaked440x
    twigboy90
    twiggerto
    twinkyjr
    Two Point Ohh
    tyandem1 - God damn you and your many ninja signatures
    tylerz111
    tynchysniper75
    tyzon94
    UFO-SuperGnome
    Ultama
    Unholygangster
    Urdudesk8
    usamike4545
    Valkyrie2012
    vector984
    vicious tank
    vIIGreenIIv
    villobillo
    vince77
    Visteck
    Voltzerz
    vr6oom
    wafer91
    Wallhax
    WalshDOitBetter
    WaNtEdXxMLBxX
    warbird108
    Warrix3
    WaterKing469
    Watteva
    WatzGOOdxUmm ME
    weaponkid
    Weird_Guy
    weirdnrd101
    wheelszr
    Whiskey_fire
    willsteele
    WILLYxWANKER
    winner0222
    wisericky
    WithoutaSoul
    wobblygobticker
    wolfbrother1130
    WOLFPAW
    woohoo.4yoo
    word8
    worsy122
    WOW YOUR AWFUL
    wtfrulookinat77
    wulludar
    x LoNgShoTzZ v
    x Nitrogen
    x SMIFFY
    x T3RM1N4T0R
    x Vampire D x
    x0 se7en 0x
    x4o2_KiiNGx
    Xaioxaiofan
    xAndrzej42
    Xarlet
    xBaKTeRiiA
    xbl gt UKz T3rr0r x
    XboxllTigr3ll
    xcalieber
    xCL04KxNxD4GG3Rx
    XCorrupt FlameX
    Xelamorph67
    xFxTxWx $n¥peZ
    xGeneral Pwnage
    xHumairah - 666th signature O.O
    xI SiiK BULETz
    xII DOC IIx
    xII SUBZ3R0 IIx
    XiLightBringeriX
    xitzedx
    XiX_Snip_XiX
    XJamesifiedX
    xL 3 G A C Yx
    XMARINE95X
    xPENALTHUNDERx
    xr8krw007
    xRStaRxTH3KiiNG
    xSoAx Steelers
    xT3ct0niicZx
    xtchill
    xTDSxSCARFACE
    xXACE-SCOP3Z
    XxAnEvilWafflexX
    XxCDN_LEADERxX
    XxChronik_StunZ
    xXCrAZyXx-L3G1T
    xXdimmitsarasXx
    xXDruMAngElXx
    XXg3modXX
    xxJJOFFERxx - x1000000 + a few
    XxKillsh0t_JPxX
    XxL3G1TBLOODxX
    XxMarinesxX24
    xX-MuNTeD-Xx - Indeed.
    xXn00bsnipeXx
    xxnicknitroxx
    XxPREDATOR18xX
    XxReggieKushxX
    xxTheBeast420xx
    XxTheHeadshotxX
    xXWakeTheDeadXx
    xxwiseguyxx
    Yakkut
    yaminub
    YellowMan03
    YIRock
    yomamaallupinthis
    yooo67
    zac2806
    zachanysis
    zackthewhack
    Zahand - xAshittonofsignatures + Anevenlargershittonofsignatures
    zan_450
    Zatarrah
    zayking
    zechc
    zee master99
    ZELDANATOR219
    Zero2944
    ZeRoToXiKs
    zeusthunder10
    ZHNOFEAR
    zMUliiSHA_zSHANE
    ZombFreak
    zombie smasher
    ZombieBlood_Bo
    Zombiedistroyer
    Zombiehobo
    ZombieHunter000
    zombieman800
    zombieryanz
    zombies for life
    Zombies_Should_Die
    ZombieSlayerr
    zombiexxxstevo
    zombiezz224
    Zqban
    zsefvgyjmko
    Zythd - and your friends

Con:
    alexanderthegreat
    Aussienitro2
    Boboom
    Craven183 - Let me know if you wanted to be listed here or just not at all. Until then, I'll assume you want to be represented as opposed.
    Da moneyz
    Devilsace
    fishdude333
    Hurtbag
    JaDiMa
    jameslieb1
    jbird124
    jr4life24
    JRaiser786
    kakashka24
    kjames141992
    MR MAKALLI
    mr. goose
    ndsskate
    nemisiscry
    rabyt311
    sergioR11
    Severinsen9
    The_ghost61636
    TodayYouFailx
    XtremeReflex
    zombalooza

̨•°·΅In Sum΅·°•¸
    FOR: 1187
    AGAINST: 26
  • 5. Re: PETITION for zombie settings!
    I haven't played zombies on Black Ops yet but I know this would be so fun. As long as it doesn't count towards the leaderboards.
  • 6. Re: PETITION for zombie settings!
    Urdudesk8
    /sign
  • 7. Re: PETITION for zombie settings!
    Tattoo247
    /sign

this would be a great DC
  • 8. Re: PETITION for zombie settings!
    H8R Piano Dentist
    signed.

would have to be private match only but would still be cool
  • 9. Re: PETITION for zombie settings!