27 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2010 7:47 PM by ajrichwalder RSS

Black Ops What a Joke

KillnYall13
This game is a joke plain and simple. They fixed some BS but the major BS is still there. WOW it only take me and 5 other people 39 min. to get into a match not 42 that helps out soooooo much. The spawns WTF did you just get sauced up one night and started placing the spawns down with the respawn program as well.

I get into a match were there is half the people playing split screen and the spawns are even worse I think you need to look into take out split screen that is one big problem I see with this game. You put stuff in without testing it. If you are to poor to have a xbox and this game then you should not be able to play with your friend. And all the people that bash on me for that two words for you eat me.

And one more thing why is it that when the host is getting a** raped he pulls his plug and I am the one that loses all my hard work. Your way of pick host blows I get this plug pull 1 out of ever 5 game I play.

So in closing the update really only helped the ones it didnt need to and you just piss on everyone else. I know this cause I have 40 meg internet with amazing speed in download and upload. but everyone i play with 90% of the time looks like they are running at 5 fps and I cant do anything so tell me WTF do I do most likely return this game and give up on any COD they all have sucked since COD 3
  • Re: Black Ops What a Joke
    halo6vegas
    Uh, that's not specific to Black Ops, mate, so don't blame it on Treyarch. Any immature little **** who gets his ass handed to him will quit out -- there was one game where I managed to get a great defensive position set up (incl. a claymore), and I got my Care Package ("Grim Reaper"), my Attack Helicopter, and my Chopper Gunner. Would have gone 24+ and 3 but the other team all quit out before the final killcam because I obliterated them. Hell, one of the guys on their team was possibly modding -- he was the only one in the whole game who was seriously lagging (but I figured out his lag pattern, if you will, so I was able to destroy him) -- and called in 3 RC-XD cars in the course of 30 seconds (he only had 4 kills at the time).

So don't blame Treyarch because some little brat gets all pissy that he's having a bad (or terrible) match.

KillnYall13 wrote:

This game is a joke plain and simple. They fixed some BS but the major BS is still there. WOW it only take me and 5 other people 39 min. to get into a match not 42 that helps out soooooo much. The spawns WTF did you just get sauced up one night and started placing the spawns down with the respawn program as well.

I get into a match were there is half the people playing split screen and the spawns are even worse I think you need to look into take out split screen that is one big problem I see with this game. You put stuff in without testing it. If you are to poor to have a xbox and this game then you should not be able to play with your friend. And all the people that bash on me for that two words for you eat me.

And one more thing why is it that when the host is getting a** raped he pulls his plug and I am the one that loses all my hard work. Your way of pick host blows I get this plug pull 1 out of ever 5 game I play.

So in closing the update really only helped the ones it didnt need to and you just piss on everyone else. I know this cause I have 40 meg internet with amazing speed in download and upload. but everyone i play with 90% of the time looks like they are running at 5 fps and I cant do anything so tell me WTF do I do most likely return this game and give up on any COD they all have sucked since COD 3

I agree this game is so broken i mean how the hell do i shoot 10 bullets at a guy and only 2 or 3 register WTF is this BS.
    CompeteToDefeat

qxPROxp wrote:

KillnYall13 wrote:

I agree this game is so broken i mean how the hell do i shoot 10 bullets at a guy and only 2 or 3 register WTF is this BS.

Translation: Waaahhhhhhhh
    Im not crying i still play it but look at most the threads there all about how bad the game is,and 1000 players out of 2,000,000 players like the game LMAO this is a joke.
    XcortexX

qxPROxp wrote:

Im not crying i still play it but look at most the threads there all about how bad the game is,and 1000 players out of 2,000,000 players like the game LMAO this is a joke.

If you complain about the game then why are you playing it?
    Go back to Modded Warfare 2
    PurePwnage43

KillnYall13 wrote:

I smell a troll....
    warzh311ion
    My group of six was finding matches in under 2 minutes. I would say it is fixed.
    PreSsDee

WARzH311ion wrote:

My group of six was finding matches in under 2 minutes. I would say it is fixed.

+1
    Re3st1mat3d
    well there are some things i agree with but others i differ about

1. the game does have bad lagg
    2. i can't get into a game with any of my friends unless i join sesh in progress
    3. people take advantage of the split screen and use it to just get kills. like one guy will just run out and get killed then the other guy will just go and shoot you right after.
    4. nuketown needs to get fixed so that the other team doesn't mob from behind after you've killed their whole team
    5. other than that this game is good
    6. nice job treyarch 
    I LIKE ZOMBIES BIG MAPS ARE GOOD
    Francisn978

XcortexX wrote:

qxPROxp wrote:

If you complain about the game then why are you playing it?
    Go back to Modded Warfare 2

Modded warfare ? Kid ur a f*g
    Lejxk

qxPROxp wrote:

Where are you getting this information from? Not all the people who play COD are in the forums. I myself only joined recently and I played a little of COD 4 and MW2.
    Unforunately, I don't have this game yet, and won't until Christmas, but I look on Youtube and talk to my friends about the game and they love it. I've seen some of the videos posted and I've fallen in love with the game.

If someone could explain, with ACTUAL statistics and maybe a video if possible, that this game is so bad, maybe I'd look at Black Ops differently. But so far, all I've seen is mostly people raging about stuff like pistols and snipers, which, as far as I've seen, have been well balanced in the game, especially MW2.

But if it were to really have these problems, I'd complain a bit, then think about how bad MW2 was, close my mouth, and keep playing.
    xX SOLO Xxx
    Spawns need fixing and are being investigated but all this talk oid shot registry is crazy. I got the worst reg and hit markers in mw2. I would rage about it all the time. In black ops all my bullets land where I intend them. So many of these mw2 "superstars" are used to spraying and getting kills. These guns have more recoil. /thread
    Eric Adorno
    Yall just haters. This is the best game out atm
    CompeteToDefeat

qxPROxp wrote:

Would you care to elaborate on how you came up with this figure?  Never mind I already know you can't give me any logical means by which they were formulated.  Also you do realize if somebody is displeased they are WAY more likely to come to the forums to cry about it than somebody who is happy coming here to praise it?  Right?  Probably not.  Even if EVERY user signed up for this site hated the game (and they don't) it would still only amount to a fraction of a percent of the user base.  The only thing that is a joke here is you floating down a stream of your own tears.
    xCODxNIGHTMAREx
    i agree with you i feel sometimes that they kill me way before i kill them, to were it takes me a whole clip to kill them to where it takes them like 3-4 shots
    x JustDoIt 21
    um so thanks for letting us all know you have no life?
    if they all sucked after COD 3 then why keep buying the franchise ?
    go play halo and stop whining like a *****.
    simply walk to ur nearest gamestop and trade it in for another game ? is that so hard ? rather than sit here and rant for 30 minutes about how bad the game is. PS the update did fix pretty much all the bullshit in the game ; i get into my matches with a party of 6 in less than 2 minutes now i suggest you tell ur mommy you need better connection 
    spfalk
    I'm a sad panda. Mine still doesn't work as good as it could even with the update. Same problems.
    Goc5

xCODxNIGHTMAREx wrote:

i agree with you i feel sometimes that they kill me way before i kill them, to were it takes me a whole clip to kill them to where it takes them like 3-4 shots

Learn not to spray. It takes 3 bullets to the chest to kill with most AR's.
    KillnYall13

x JustDoIt 21 wrote:

um so thanks for letting us all know you have no life?
    if they all sucked after COD 3 then why keep buying the franchise ?
    go play halo and stop whining like a *****.
    simply walk to ur nearest gamestop and trade it in for another game ? is that so hard ? rather than sit here and rant for 30 minutes about how bad the game is. PS the update did fix pretty much all the bullshit in the game ; i get into my matches with a party of 6 in less than 2 minutes now i suggest you tell ur mommy you need better connection  :thumbsup:

Well for one I dont need mommy to get me my connection so let get off the subject of mommy like I just got off yours... And tell her she owes me $50 OK. So going on I have the best internet speed next to a T1 - T3 connection and if you ask what that is you need to never talk about connection ratings. Xbox needs to get these 8 meg 87 ping connection off xbox this is the many problem. I run 40 meg 192 ping rate tell how i need a better connection?  :evil:
    Troublemaker3139
    ok. wow dude. everybody needs to chill out, the game has been out for what, a week? And everybody is flipping out and trey arch reads thses posts so they know the problem and are trying to fix it. If you dont like the game then dont play it
    P226 Scott

Troublemaker3139 wrote:

ok. wow dude. everybody needs to chill out, the game has been out for what, a week? And everybody is flipping out and trey arch reads thses posts so they know the problem and are trying to fix it*. If you dont like the game then dont play it

Great advice ass, oh, ok, we'll just sit with our **$60 paperweights and not be upset that we should have gotten a playable game.

*No, they aren't

**$150 for me - yeah, I'm that stupid.
    blue_fire

PurePwnage43 wrote:

I smell a troll....

really? what do you smell like?

and op post your speedtest...
    e2theboy

P226 Scott wrote:

Troublemaker3139 wrote:

ok. wow dude. everybody needs to chill out, the game has been out for what, a week? And everybody is flipping out and trey arch reads thses posts so they know the problem and are trying to fix it*. If you dont like the game then dont play it

Great advice ass, oh, ok, we'll just sit with our **$60 paperweights and not be upset that we should have gotten a playable game.

*No, they aren't

**$150 for me - yeah, I'm that stupid.

THIS. but i didnt buy the prestige for either black ops or MW2...im not that dedicated to the series   :P 
    Zero Insanity
    Black Ops isn't as much of a joke like Halo Reach was, prove me wrong.

Zero Insanity wrote:

Black Ops isn't as much of a joke like Halo Reach was, prove me wrong.

THIS!  

ZiegHail
    You know What the real joke here is?

The OP and infinity ward Fanboys.

Just because you cant Instantly Go 40 - 1 as soon as you turn the game on you say it sucks.

Learn to Play a Real Game. Idiots.
    ajrichwalder
    No complaints here. Prestige level 14 call me a try hard but the games very playable after that patch to find a game very quickly. Lag? Fix your intertnet instead of getting WiFi from burger king around the block. 1,000 out of 2,000,000 like it? thats why over 5 million were playing it at one point last week, The fact is you were getting your ass handed to you so you blame the developer. The only real **** I can honestly complain about is the knife and there experimenting with no lunge whatsoever the core game is amazing there support is amazing. You either suck or just a troll