1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2012 3:45 PM by agentdenny Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: A very easy way to stop panic knifing. *PLEASE READ*

TheDodgingMoose wrote:

I hate the knife, a have always thought that the knife was a cheap way to get kills in close corters.

I want the knife removed permanently or gimped so much that it whoud be useless.

You got the ballistick knife, make it the only knife in the game. -_-

10000% agreed!!
  • 41. Re: A very easy way to stop panic knifing. *PLEASE READ*
    xGUBEx
    You should not be able to knife while you are getting shot!
  • 42. Re: A very easy way to stop panic knifing. *PLEASE READ*
    o0ocriso0o

Blackninja12 wrote:

lol, you call people who shoot noobs and people who panic knife not?! Am I the only person seeing something wrong here?!?!

In close range Yes .

skilled players know when to shoot and when to use the Knife "it's there for a reason you know " , and apparently most people here don't even use the knife .

there's situations where you Use the knife and others where you use your bullets . weapons in not their designed position will most likely lead to your death . There's no Single weapon that will work sufficiently in every situation . learn how to make use of your full weapons before complaining about your ignorance .
  • 43. Re: A very easy way to stop panic knifing. *PLEASE READ*
    NattyIceKing

xGUBEx wrote:

You should not be able to knife while you are getting shot!

This would be great.

I haven't noticed no difference  at all  with the lunge since the last patch. This sh!t still happens constantly. Please fix this BS. Get rid of the lunge (commando) and make the knife range only as long as your arm can reach.
  • 44. Re: A very easy way to stop panic knifing. *PLEASE READ*
    sandman2869
    This whole subject is stupid. All of you whiners crying about the knife; I don't like being shot by your bullets, so let's nerf those down to where it takes three magazines to kill me and I won't knife you any more LMAO!

You act as if you are out in the battlefield working your ass off and some guy pushes a button and you die.....
    Remember, WE ARE ALL JUST PUSHING BUTTONS.

Get better at the game and you won't have a problem. When did we as a society become such a large group of spoiled pansy-assed little ******* that don't know how to adapt??
  • 45. Re: A very easy way to stop panic knifing. *PLEASE READ*
    o0ocriso0o

This whole subject is stupid. All of you whiners crying about the knife; I don't like being shot by your bullets, so let's nerf those down to where it takes three magazines to kill me and I won't knife you any more LMAO!

You act as if you are out in the battlefield working your ass off and some guy pushes a button and you die.....
    Remember, WE ARE ALL JUST PUSHING BUTTONS.

Get better at the game and you won't have a problem. When did we as a society become such a large group of spoiled pansy-assed little ******* that don't know how to adapt??

i Second that and i Third .  
  • 46. Re: A very easy way to stop panic knifing. *PLEASE READ*
    stckybandits
    That would be a good idea, or make it to where you have to pull it out or something so it takes a second.  Not holding a 50 lb sniper then swing a blade in less then a second.. Just a thought
  • 47. Re: A very easy way to stop panic knifing. *PLEASE READ*
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NO <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                                                                         ^
                                                                         ^
                                                                         ^
  • 48. Re: A very easy way to stop panic knifing. *PLEASE READ*
    i hated knifing ever since it beats bullets.

You can get knifed while the other person slashes thing air... The problem with knifing is it comes out instantly and is hardly affected by lagg (in other words, if it is lagging the knife will still kill regardless).

It just that the knife button on Xbox is a stick press thingy, it such an easy panic button. Atleast when u start shooting you still need to aim!
  • 49. Re: A very easy way to stop panic knifing. *PLEASE READ*

Puzz wrote:

i hated knifing ever since it beats bullets.

You can get knifed while the other person slashes thing air... The problem with knifing is it comes out instantly and is hardly affected by lagg (in other words, if it is lagging the knife will still kill regardless).

It just that the knife button on Xbox is a stick press thingy, it such an easy panic button. Atleast when u start shooting you still need to aim!

if I had it my way i'd remove the knife completely.