16 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2010 1:05 PM by DanielWW2 RSS

I don't cheat.

DanielWW2
First off all I would like to state that I have no idea as to where I should post this.

So I was playing BO and I was doing pretty well. The last match that I played some idiot (that was host)  had either a terrible connection or was lag switching.
For me it was annoying but since I was holding down the B flag (domination on cracked)  and picking people off it was not to much of a problem.
When the match ended I got a message saying: I am now banned for cheating. WTF is he talking about?

Just to set this strait: I don't cheat, I have never cheated and I will never cheat.

I saved the match in question in my file share slot 6 and named it I don't cheat.

It is not my intention to get this person banned for misreporting but to clear up the events and make sure that I don't get banned for cheating.

• Re: I don't cheat.
    blynk2wice
    I call that Report failed.
    Well done, DanielWW2.
    hornswoggled
      Liar.

DanielWW2

Hornswoggled wrote:

:^^:  Liar.

Shut is. That is not even funny. 

It took me 15 attempts to post this, that is funny. 

hornswoggled
    I know, right.

This site keeps logging me out every 3 mins.

weird-guy
    That's weird. I thought someone at Treyarch would've actually watched the video.
    -pictureframe-
    So I was playing Domination on Cracked, and I was host which was pretty cool. Treyarch says they have patched Quickscoping, but I'm so 1337 that I do it anyways. :cool: So my teammates are all screwing around and standing near flags for some reason, while I'm jumping off buildings doing 360 dropshots for a montage I'm making (details on that later). Then all of the sudden I see some jerk running towards me with an AK-47! I'm like "WTF?!?? I'm trying to make a montage here!!" But the little noob kept shooting at me anyways! Automatic weapons are soooo unfair, so I made use of the Report Feature and got this idiot banned! Hell yeah! Quickscoping FTW!!!!111!!!one!
    DanielWW2

-PictureFrame- wrote:

So I was playing Domination on Cracked, and I was host which was pretty cool. Treyarch says they have patched Quickscoping, but I'm so 1337 that I do it anyways. :cool: So my teammates are all screwing around and standing near flags for some reason, while I'm jumping off buildings doing 360 dropshots for a montage I'm making (details on that later). Then all of the sudden I see some jerk running towards me with an AK-47! I'm like "WTF?!?? I'm trying to make a montage here!!" But the little noob kept shooting at me anyways! Automatic weapons are soooo unfair, so I made use of the Report Feature and got this idiot banned! Hell yeah! Quickscoping FTW!!!!111!!!one!

He and his team did go horrible negative. But the reason I made this thread was because there was another douche an hour before that.
    I trashed there clan and they got pissed off and they drop hacked the game. In the lobby they said that they were reporting everybody on the other team. My concern is that both combined get me banned.

And I uses the AUG that match. 
    hornswoggled

Weird_Guy wrote:

That's weird. I thought someone at Treyarch would've actually watched the video.

There are probably so many submissions of possible cheaters that it would take them months to sort it out.

Or it could be an empty threat by 3arch.

Bigbec1926
    Just say thank you to those types and move on.
    Mercykiller77
    I think that every sore loser now will report anyone when they get spanked because they suck. This will be a problem to all the people who are really good and don't cheat.
    Crafty account is to spammer as DanielWW2 is to cheating.

that's ridiculous Treyarch clearly didn't do a very good job of reviewing the video, though if you said it happened directly after the game you have in question it doesn't make sense, it seems to me that it would have been a game you played earlier b/c I can't imagine they would ban you without even viewing the game...in which case when I went 68-5 on villa I would have surely been banned by all the babies crying about being terrible.
    Horrorman
    Nah I don´t cheat...

Has anyone seen my LAG switch   
    DanielWW2
    Crafty: No HIND for you.  
    Horror: 
    dballa: I am surprised you aren't banned already.

Horrorman
    No one moves really in that game anymore. It´s all about which team has the better, or the more patient campers. They don´t want to get killed by the frame rate issue if they move, so everyone camps now.
    DanielWW2

Horrorman wrote:

No one moves really in that game anymore. It´s all about which team has the better, or the more patient campers. They don´t want to get killed by the frame rate issue if they move, so everyone camps now.

That is on PS3, on XBOX people are moving and capping the last enemy flag and make the enemy spawn random.  
    Stupid retarded teammates.