14 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2010 1:04 AM by doooooooooooogyy RSS

dashboarders/quitters get a life.

IxMajor PaynexI
if you quit fine im ok with a legit quit even though it happens way to much but when you dashboard and I get a loss for whopping your crappy ^^^ you should be banned for months.
  • Re: dashboarders/quitters get a life.
    pawtiger123
    The irony..
    Shadowddx
    I don't usually quit but I will say this. 
    1. I hate being spawn camped by a party of kids in a clan with no lives that just know where I'm going to come out from and shoot me before I live even five seconds, after getting spawn killed 5 times in a row I will probably quit. There's no need to mess up my already crappy stats in the name of staying in the game, plus I'm not having fun when I'm basically just giving the other team kills without an opportunity to use my skill to defend myself.
    2. If I'm playing on Nuketown and by some sheer stroke of luck, or camping, or skill someone on the opposite team gets a chopper gunner. After said incident, I'm the only teammate trying to take it down, and on top of that I die 5 times in a row as I spawn. I probably will quit. NO I do NOT enjoy spawning and dying over and over again. I don't care how much skill or camping it took you to achieve this feat I'm not going to stick around if I'm not enjoying the game.

Take into account that my KD sucks and I wont quit a match just because I'm losing or my team is getting merked. I don't mind, as long as I'm getting killed because of my lack of skill or not checking behind me or something similar. I just don't like people who exploit the programming in order to know where I'm going to spawn and kill me before I even have a chance to take six steps.
    Agreed
    IxMajor PaynexI
    this is insane kids are still dashboarding i have 50 losses due to dashboarders... whats even more pathetic is if your k.d sucks and your wins suck why do u dashboard ur not saving much you 2.5 people or less in kd jesus
    z Hostile z
    I quit. alot. But I do NOT dashboard. Crappy connections, my kids, the wife. However, I take the loss. No biggie. it doesnt make me a bad player. At least I am honest enough to admit I quit, but I dont try and pad my stats by dashboarding to hide when I suck. lol
    SUICIDALMUFFINS
    **** dashboarding,take the loss like a man.
    And half the time the host does it and ruins my really good game.
    solidfry
    I have about 3 legit loses and 23 losses because someone on the other team is butthurt and dashboards. I am fine if you leave legitimately but please...don't friggin' dashboard.

Unlike in MW2 dashboarding doesn't help your win loss ration. You get a loss even if you dashboard, so the only reason people are dashboarding is because they feel the need to grief you... This sucks.
    IxMajor PaynexI
    i have no problem with legit quitters but when people dashboard with host and they suck anyways i get a loss for doing good kinda sad i think if u dashboard with host you should get a days ban that'll stop dashboarding
    Ipodtouching
    I quit when I join the game and we are dommed and there are dogs and gunships flying around. I never dashboard. I hate dashwhores because I had a choppa gunner on villa in demolition and I was waiting to use it the next round, and guess what, he clicks dashboard...
    TJSR921
    stupid question...how do you know if you've been "dashboarded"?  I have "lost connection to host" several times and we all get kicked back to the lobby.  Of course it only it seems to happen when I have a really good game going - which is rare
    KAZMAC77
    If you quit because your losing it means one thing, that your a bad loser and you can't handle it. Don't bother blaming the game, other players  or trying to make up pathetic excuses for it, there are none. There should be some kind of system like in halo reach where people who quit frequently are punished. I've been on the receiving end of a few heavy defeats but I have never quit out once and I never will. I'm sick of having a really good game ruined by people who quit out.
    flipsidez

TJSR921 wrote:

stupid question...how do you know if you've been "dashboarded"?  I have "lost connection to host" several times and we all get kicked back to the lobby.  Of course it only it seems to happen when I have a really good game going - which is rare

When you are dashboarded on, the game ends and you end up back in your party. - With no match bonus.
    I am a big baby and do not want my K/D to go down so I quit...Waaaah That is what you sound like so STOP IT!!!!!
    I don't dashboard. But I refuse to carry a team? I just played a game where I was the only who to capture then the 2nd I capture the other 4 morons. On my team would hurry over to the HQ point and camp and get kills. I just left the game even though I was 110 - 0. The what I presume to be the leader of the "clan" sent me a message saying and I quote "u fukin noob whyd you leav now were 4 v 6 were not going to win now".

I will not let a bunch of killwhores get a win off me, so I left. If your going to play objective base games actually play them, don't run around to get kills only.