24 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2010 8:30 PM by Captain Rufas RSS

Treyarch, fix the game. Now.

Alsax
At least act like you care.  iPhone/iPad devs are quicker to patch their stuff than you are.  You're a fairly large studio funded by one of the world's largest publishers.

The game has more problems than any FPS I've played in recent memory.

Lag issues, aliasing, knifing someone and missing when the knife cut their face in half, theater lagging and videos not showing up, two-second delay in replays between person being shot and shooter, *** bannings on emblems in an M-Rated game, etc.

Get your **** together.  Infinity Ward puts you to shame.
  • Re: Treyarch, fix the game. Now.
    ICYWHITE1
    Stop your BiChen. This game hardly has any problems at all, I would say very minor problems and could care less if they fix them or not. In fact, I hope they don't just so you can feel important and make a post about it. Go play another game if you don't like Black Ops. I for one love what Treyarch has done and I have a great time playing this game.
    Alsax

ICYWHITE1 wrote:

Stop your BiChen. This game hardly has any problems at all, I would say very minor problems and could care less if they fix them or not. In fact, I hope they don't just so you can feel important and make a post about it. Go play another game if you don't like Black Ops. I for one love what Treyarch has done and I have a great time playing this game.

You're a moron.
    KillnYall13

Alsax wrote:

At least act like you care.  iPhone/iPad devs are quicker to patch their stuff than you are.  You're a fairly large studio funded by one of the world's largest publishers.

Lag issues, aliasing, knifing someone and missing when the knife cut their face in half, theater lagging and videos not showing up, two-second delay in replays between person being shot and shooter, *** bannings on emblems in an M-Rated game, etc.

I like this game but FU CK the lag is so bad after 750,000 people are online. This when i get off and just dont play this is the main thing that needs to be fixed I think.
    Enilced2

Alsax wrote:

You've made 12 threads saying the same thing, all you've done is show the forum community how big of a crybaby you are. Also the whole Infinity Ward devotion is laughable thank you
    ZoMbiFiKaTioN

Alsax wrote:

ICYWHITE1 wrote:

You're a moron.

First off, way to multi-post your whining trash on the forums.  Second, why exactly is he a moron?  Because he likes the game and you're a whiny b*tch?  Hmm...makes total sense, put IW's d**k back in you a$$ and go play MWFail2.
    kyleduh
    Lol kid shutup. and aren't you the scrub who told people to stop crying because of emblems? And then stated you were in the military? You're a scrub who lies on the internet lmao.. hypocrite. You're a fake and a 12 year old boy who needed mommy to buy the game. Get real kid
    ShadoSn1p3r

ICYWHITE1 wrote:

Your an idiot. That's like saying Chuck Norris hardly has any balls.

Alsax wrote:

YOU ARE A ******* MORON, first off there is a way to change your search preferences for a game using the back button after u select xbox live.. change it to LOCALE so you aren't connecting to CHINA servers.

Second, it takes Microsoft 2 weeks to even allow updates to be used on their servers.

Third, Theater is in BETA for a reason.

Fourth, The Emblem Bans are for xbox live Terms and Condition violations, NOTHING TO DO WITH TREYARCH.

I haven't once recieved issues knifing, oh and on that note be sure to use English when typing. Makes it easier to read your nonsense.
    You honestly must have DSL or some walmart connection if you are getting horrible delays. GO PLAY MW2, because honestly this game is fine and well balanced, quit crying because you obviously suck at the game or you wouldn't be on here ******** about how you suck at it.... 
    Bulletmunchr
    Quit whining you little *****. You compare iPhone developers to video game developers, what a moron.

GO CRY SOME MORE

WAH WAH WAH WAHHHHHHHHMMBULANCE
    BobSaget54
    ______________¶___
    | The STFU Truck ||l ""|""\__,_
    | _____________|||__|__|__|]
    (@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@).U
    BluishZ
    1. The CoD community is among the worst I've ever seen for any online game. You guys will flame a guy for hours over the lightest of complains, as would any other FPS title with an online forum to discuss topics.

2. The guy merely called out Treyarch's delays on fixing certain problems. He's right, in this day and age it doesn't take long to put out patches, at least not for every single console but Xbox 360 (Since Microsoft makes them wait a week for patches to go live.)

3. Y'all.
    HashyAKAdave

, *** bannings on emblems in an M-Rated game, etc.

The GAME is rated M, The online isn't rated. You agreed to the terms of service when you went online, quit acting surprised.

Get your **** together. Infinity Ward puts you to shame.

Lol. Just Lol.
    SilentRice
    wow some of you xbox guys are such winers. the pc version only had around 4 patches when you guys get practically daily ones. i don't see how you complain so much
    The SilentXx
    kid u dont fuckin   know wat u r writing,,  The game has more problems than a ALGEBRA BOOK . I agreed with u they have to fix the game before is 2 FACklng late
    barrybarfly
    There are barely any major problems whatsoever and there have been more corrections/patches for this already, than infinity ward made for the whole of MW2.

NO GAME will ever be perfect in everyone's opinion. But this is the most balanced and fair game out there along with BFBC2. I've not enjoyed Treyarchs games before, but this one is extremely good and has brought the franchise back to life for me after the last two games were so poor.
    sbt1310
    No matter how good a game is today there will always be a large set of people who will complain about it, and continue to play it despite the fact that they claim they hate it.  This will forever baffle me.  I believe these people should be handed an Atari 2600(my first game system) and play it and nothing else for a year.  You think they might appreciate today's games after that?
    WhammyKing121

Alsax wrote:

Lag issues, aliasing, knifing someone and missing when the knife cut their face in half, [...]

Get your **** together.

You seem to have gotten your sites mixed up. Surely you must be speaking of MW2. Infinity Ward's forums are over there. *Points Up* There's a little bar at the top of your screen with something that says "callofduty.com" in it. replace "callofduty" with "infinityward" and you should be set. Let me know if you have any other problems.
    rattlehead01
    I completely agree with this post, this game is ****** and needs to be fixed
    barrybarfly

sbt1310 wrote:

No matter how good a game is today there will always be a large set of people who will complain about it, and continue to play it despite the fact that they claim they hate it.  This will forever baffle me.  I believe these people should be handed an Atari 2600(my first game system) and play it and nothing else for a year.  You think they might appreciate today's games after that?

LMAO! I tried to explain that to an eighteen year old recently. I then tried to explain how the internet had nothing on it at first. Then I tried explaining why DLC, online play and new games in general are so great. He didnt get it.    lol
    Alsax
    The level of fanboyism in this thread is disgusting.
    barrybarfly

Alsax wrote:

That must be it. People actually enjoying the game and saying so, thereby disagreeing with someone who doesnt like it. Must be "fanboyism".

Or it could be that the trolls have only just shown up.........
    Alsax

barrybarfly wrote:

Alsax wrote:

That must be it. People actually enjoying the game and saying so, thereby disagreeing with someone who doesnt like it. Must be "fanboyism".

Or it could be that the trolls have only just shown up.........

Come back with something new to offer to the table.
    BluishZ
    Treyarch already made more money than Infinity Ward ever could from this one game just by fan service alone. Just the name "Call of Duty" brought us in like a raging locust hive.

Now that they HAVE billions in their pocket, they owe us nothing. We get a license to play a game, they can get to work on more money-makers.

Y'all.
    Captain Rufas
    you are all crying little biches.