5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2013 9:31 PM by daisy1212 RSS

CHEATERS!!!

Boggyboy65
Well let me start this over again!!!

I am new here, in the PS3 gameing world and COD as well... but I know a cheater when I see there character move rapidly or unexpectedly across the screen and shoot me point blank or AND everyone will know this one "Network Connection Error" occurs either BEFORE THE MATCH BEGINS(BTW this one really pisses me off) or right after someone gets killed and he/she is pouting....

Let me try and enlighten you all... IF you are the chosen HOST you F* up the whole gaming experience for everyone else who is NOT cheating when you quit/use a LAG SWITCH. The network connection error is therefore caused due to an interruption in the snd/rcv and rqst/ack function of the network that you just HOSTED.

It saddens me to know that such a GREAT FPS is here and there are nothing but a bunch of sorry ass gamers that NEED TO CHEAT to make themselves feel better about themselves after they "kill everyone" due to 'cheating".

I hope TreyArch figures a way to monitor network connectivity in the very near future. I believe the people that should be HOSTING a game should have only be allowed to host if there "connection connectivity percentage" is higher than anyone else in that "Match".

TreyArch, you know that you can create an algorithm to monitor "connection UP TIME" for each and EVERY player. This should be your answer to who HOSTS the games.... Not the people who jump in and jump out just because they don't like the MAP or don't want to wait 30 sec before the match starts. I personally don't enjoy wasting 10 minutes because everytime I join a LOBBY someone quits every 2 seconds to change the map or because they don't want to play the current map.

I cannot tell you how many times I was the first player in a chosen map just to have the "LOBBY CLOSE" on me after waiting for 50 sec....

Just my opinion of all this Cheating going on and don't blame TreyArch for connection issue when you are using a cheat yourself!!!!!
BTW, I am not asking anyone in this forum to appreciate what I am writing here but to just understand that by causing we points in the network affects EVERYONE in that session/Lobby/Game.

Just think before you cheat the next time.... is that really the best you got!

Sincerely,
Boggyboy65

PS... I was in the military, in a combat ready battalion(ARMOR MECH) and HONOR, INTEGRITY AND LOYALTY are what I believe in. Tanker for Life!

So lets see how much FLAK I get for this POST... 
  • Re: CHEATERS!!!
    Cool story, bro.
    bubbagreen29

davidbio wrote:

Cool story, bro.

mdub

Boggyboy65 wrote:

Well let me start this over again!!!

I am new here, in the PS3 gameing world and COD as well... but I know a cheater when I see there character move rapidly or unexpectedly across the screen and shoot me point blank or AND everyone will know this one "Network Connection Error" occurs either BEFORE THE MATCH BEGINS(BTW this one really pisses me off) or right after someone gets killed and he/she is pouting....

Let me try and enlighten you all... IF you are the chosen HOST you F* up the whole gaming experience for everyone else who is NOT cheating when you quit/use a LAG SWITCH. The network connection error is therefore caused due to an interruption in the snd/rcv and rqst/ack function of the network that you just HOSTED.

It saddens me to know that such a GREAT FPS is here and there are nothing but a bunch of sorry ass gamers that NEED TO CHEAT to make themselves feel better about themselves after they "kill everyone" due to 'cheating".

I hope TreyArch figures a way to monitor network connectivity in the very near future. I believe the people that should be HOSTING a game should have only be allowed to host if there "connection connectivity percentage" is higher than anyone else in that "Match".

TreyArch, you know that you can create an algorithm to monitor "connection UP TIME" for each and EVERY player. This should be your answer to who HOSTS the games.... Not the people who jump in and jump out just because they don't like the MAP or don't want to wait 30 sec before the match starts. I personally don't enjoy wasting 10 minutes because everytime I join a LOBBY someone quits every 2 seconds to change the map or because they don't want to play the current map.

I cannot tell you how many times I was the first player in a chosen map just to have the "LOBBY CLOSE" on me after waiting for 50 sec....

Just my opinion of all this Cheating going on and don't blame TreyArch for connection issue when you are using a cheat yourself!!!!!
    BTW, I am not asking anyone in this forum to appreciate what I am writing here but to just understand that by causing we points in the network affects EVERYONE in that session/Lobby/Game.

Just think before you cheat the next time.... is that really the best you got!

Sincerely,
    Boggyboy65

PS... I was in the military, in a combat ready battalion(ARMOR MECH) and HONOR, INTEGRITY AND LOYALTY are what I believe in. Tanker for Life!

So lets see how much FLAK I get for this POST... 

or the cod series could step out of the dark ages and get dedicated servers. problem solved
    KingSmokey

mdub wrote:

or the cod series could step out of the dark ages and get dedicated servers. problem solved

You mean SPEND money with nothing in return, other than happy customers?  There is no reason for Infinity Wa.... I mean Treyarch to improve the game, because we've already spent our money on it.  There is no upside for them.