47 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2010 7:06 AM by hyperviper RSS

i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping

tdoshea90
just sayin
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    asasa
    And I am not.

    Theres nothing to enjoy.

    3 weapons to chose from [ Galil, Famas, 74u ], no sound whoring, and horrible spawns.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    Good for you. I'm enjoying the game too.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    gamezilla36
    However, there are many who use the sniper rifle as their choice, and now its almost usless.

    No one liked SoH Pro.

    And that was enough for it to be removed?

    But this?

    Pffff

    What were you thinking Treyarch?
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    _Nexus_

    gamezilla36 wrote:

     

    However, there are many who use the sniper rifle as their choice, and now its almost usless.

    No one liked SoH Pro.

    And that was enough for it to be removed?

    But this?

    Pffff

    What were you thinking Treyarch?



    Are you saying the sniper rifle is useless because you cant quick scope anymore??? rofl.....

    How dreadful, people having to use a sniper rifle as an actual snipe rifle instead of an assault rifle.

    Treyarch how could you?

    /sarcasm
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping

    gamezilla36 wrote:

     

    However, there are many who use the sniper rifle as their choice, and now its almost usless.

    No one liked SoH Pro.

    And that was enough for it to be removed?

    But this?

    Pffff

    What were you thinking Treyarch?


    The fact that u rely on quickscoping to kills wit a sniper is sad because sniping is not about quickscoping.When you snipe,u sit in the back of the  map and provide backup for your teammates and move to different spots after a few kills to get a better vantage point.By the way quickscoping isnt even realistic.You NEVER see any one doin that in the military
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    gamezilla36

    tymillz102 wrote:

     

    gamezilla36 wrote:

     

    However, there are many who use the sniper rifle as their choice, and now its almost usless.

    No one liked SoH Pro.

    And that was enough for it to be removed?

    But this?

    Pffff

    What were you thinking Treyarch?


    The fact that u rely on quickscoping to kills wit a sniper is sad because sniping is not about quickscoping.When you snipe,u sit in the back of the  map and provide backup for your teammates and move to different spots after a few kills to get a better vantage point.By the way quickscoping isnt even realistic.You NEVER see any one doin that in the military



    Ahh, there we go, the realistic argmuent again. Im pretty sure in real life we dont have RCXD 3 kill streaks and can teleport into a gunship 200m in the air.

    Im not relying on quickscoping as my one tactic.

    What I meant was that the sniper rifles are useless compared to other weapons.

    The AK74u, All of the assault rifles, and the LMGS are better at long range than a sniper rifle in this game due to this patch.

    ?

    And to the other guy, the rediculous sway due to this patch has hindered normal sniping, and completely demolished QSing, which wasnt even a problem to begin with. The removal of SoH Pro was fine.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    _Nexus_

    gamezilla36 wrote:

     

    tymillz102 wrote:

     

    gamezilla36 wrote:

     

    However, there are many who use the sniper rifle as their choice, and now its almost usless.

    No one liked SoH Pro.

    And that was enough for it to be removed?

    But this?

    Pffff

    What were you thinking Treyarch?


    The fact that u rely on quickscoping to kills wit a sniper is sad because sniping is not about quickscoping.When you snipe,u sit in the back of the  map and provide backup for your teammates and move to different spots after a few kills to get a better vantage point.By the way quickscoping isnt even realistic.You NEVER see any one doin that in the military



    Ahh, there we go, the realistic argmuent again. Im pretty sure in real life we dont have RCXD 3 kill streaks and can teleport into a gunship 200m in the air.

    Im not relying on quickscoping as my one tactic.

    What I meant was that the sniper rifles are useless compared to other weapons.

    An AK74 u is better at long range than a sniper rifle due to this patch.

    ?

    And to the other guy, the rediculous sway due to this patch has hindered normal sniping, and completely demolished QSing, which wasnt even a problem to begin with. The removal of SoH Pro was fine.




    So your saying because its too hard for you now, its broken? rofl Awwwwww
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    gamezilla36

    Ahh, there we go, the realistic argmuent again. Im pretty sure in real life we dont have RCXD 3 kill streaks and can teleport into a gunship 200m in the air.

    Im not relying on quickscoping as my one tactic.

    What I meant was that the sniper rifles are useless compared to other weapons.

    An AK74 u is better at long range than a sniper rifle due to this patch.

    ?

    And to the other guy, the rediculous sway due to this patch has hindered normal sniping, and completely demolished QSing, which wasnt even a problem to begin with. The removal of SoH Pro was fine.



    So your saying because its too hard for you now, its broken? rofl Awwwwww




    Nope, not saying that, I can adapt fine and have after this patch, The problem is, it shouldnt have been patched in the first place, and is a playstyle that requires one to put himself at a disadvantage to other people with other weapons such as all the other weapons in the game, by having one shot, and having to hit it right, while having a slow zoom in time.


    Rofl.


    Think of a proper argument before you say someone cant do it.

    Youre funny.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    Bl00dy_Bereserker
    i dont really quickscope that much, except with my friends, but i dont see why there was a problem with it. i mean i dont really care if its in or not, but seriously, you had a better chance of getting killed whilst quickscoping than getting the kill. and video games are not SUPPOSED to be realistic, theyre supposed to be FUN
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    gamezilla36

    Bl00dy_Bereserker wrote:

     

    i dont really quickscope that much, except with my friends, but i dont see why there was a problem with it. i mean i dont really care if its in or not, but seriously, you had a better chance of getting killed whilst quickscoping than getting the kill. and video games are not SUPPOSED to be realistic, theyre supposed to be FUN



    This, even casual quickscopers are thinking 'why Treyarch?'
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    ghosthound

    gamezilla36 wrote:

     

    However, there are many who use the sniper rifle as their choice, and now its almost usless.



    It's not the sniper rifle that is useless - I'm a terrible sniper, but I can still get good scores when I choose the right map to snipe on. 
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    _Nexus_

    Bl00dy_Bereserker wrote:

     

    i dont really quickscope that much, except with my friends, but i dont see why there was a problem with it. i mean i dont really care if its in or not, but seriously, you had a better chance of getting killed whilst quickscoping than getting the kill. and video games are not SUPPOSED to be realistic, theyre supposed to be FUN



    Its pretty simple.

    People got annoyed because Sniper rifle bullets are much more powerful then any other bullets, and when little twits are running around using them like assualt rifles its makes it unfair and unbalanced.

    Its not rocket science.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    im not...
    its not fun anymore. all serious now. cant jusy run around and and hae fun with sniping. thats why im playing cod4
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    gamezilla36

    GhostHound wrote:

     

    gamezilla36 wrote:

     

    However, there are many who use the sniper rifle as their choice, and now its almost usless.



    It's not the sniper rifle that is useless - I'm a terrible sniper, but I can still get good scores when I choose the right map to snipe on. 



    Oh really?

    If you sit in a corner with a sniper, you might be able to do ok, But you could easily do way better with an Assault rifle or SMG. Plus nearly all the maps arent designed for what you would call 'realistic sniping'
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    gamezilla36

    _Nexus_ wrote:

     

    Bl00dy_Bereserker wrote:

     

    i dont really quickscope that much, except with my friends, but i dont see why there was a problem with it. i mean i dont really care if its in or not, but seriously, you had a better chance of getting killed whilst quickscoping than getting the kill. and video games are not SUPPOSED to be realistic, theyre supposed to be FUN



    Its pretty simple.

    People got annoyed because Sniper rifle bullets are much more powerful then any other bullets, and when little twits are running around using them like assualt rifles its makes it unfair and unbalanced.

    Its not rocket science.



    What you just said has a MASSIVE flaw in it.

    When people run around and QS, they put themselves at a disadvantage, as they have One shot, and a slow ADS time. They must hit their shot correctly. If they dont, or miss, they die instantly to a spray from a Machine gun.

    its not rocket science to understand that?

    Quickscoping isnt unfair?
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    if sniping isnt about quickscoping then hwy do most people the snipe quickscope?
    this game is about having fun and making sniping useless is not fun i love running around with a sniper having a good time... this game is so serious now its pissing me off
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    Bl00dy_Bereserker

    _Nexus_ wrote:

     

    Bl00dy_Bereserker wrote:

     

    i dont really quickscope that much, except with my friends, but i dont see why there was a problem with it. i mean i dont really care if its in or not, but seriously, you had a better chance of getting killed whilst quickscoping than getting the kill. and video games are not SUPPOSED to be realistic, theyre supposed to be FUN



    Its pretty simple.

    People got annoyed because Sniper rifle bullets are much more powerful then any other bullets, and when little twits are running around using them like assualt rifles its makes it unfair and unbalanced.

    Its not rocket science.


    ok automatic rifles can shoot...automaticly and accurately... sniper rifles, shoot powerfully, but not automaticly, and not accurately. it is alot harder to shoot somebody with a sniper 3 feet away than to shoot them with an AK74u or galil. Its pretty simple
    Its not rocket science
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    sobamade
    I love the fact there is no QuickScoping, although I miss killing the kids who used to try jumping off roof doing 360s and trying to "snipe" me.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    gamezilla36

    sobamade wrote:

     

    I love the fact there is no QuickScoping, although I miss killing the kids who used to try jumping off roof doing 360s and trying to "snipe" me.



    Not all quickscopers jump of buildings and spin around 50 times, mate.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    ContinuexD
    Whats a quick scope.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    Bl00dy_Bereserker

    ContinuexD wrote:

     

    Whats a quick scope.


    fail
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    ContinuexD

    Bl00dy_Bereserker wrote:

     

    ContinuexD wrote:

     

    Whats a quick scope.


    fail



    Your so smart, will you right my name on my homework for me?
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    weird-guy
    I'm enjoying it too. In fact, I've hardly seen anyone using a sniper rifle at all.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    Bl00dy_Bereserker

    Weird_Guy wrote:

     

    I'm enjoying it too. In fact, I've hardly seen anyone using a sniper rifle at all.


    thats because nobody can use shitty sniper rifles since they suck and are underpowered. im not saying sniper rifles suck now because of no quickscoping, im saying the suck now in general. the ak74 or any assault rifle is better long range than sniper rifles. the damage also seems to be worse on snipers. i mean, if treyarch is trying to make this game "so realistic" getting shot by a .45cal bullet in the chest would kill u instantly
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    ContinuexD

    Bl00dy_Bereserker wrote:

     

    Weird_Guy wrote:

     

    I'm enjoying it too. In fact, I've hardly seen anyone using a sniper rifle at all.


    thats because nobody can use shitty sniper rifles since they suck and are underpowered. im not saying sniper rifles suck now because of no quickscoping, im saying the suck now in general. the ak74 or any assault rifle is better long range than sniper rifles. the damage also seems to be worse on snipers. i mean, if treyarch is trying to make this game "so realistic" getting shot by a .45cal bullet in the chest would kill u instantly



    Seriously, all i see from you is "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, SNIPE, SUCKS, SNIPE, WAAAAAAAAAAAH". Talking about quick scoping is so cliche.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    gamezilla36

    ContinuexD wrote:

     

    Bl00dy_Bereserker wrote:

     

    Weird_Guy wrote:

     

    I'm enjoying it too. In fact, I've hardly seen anyone using a sniper rifle at all.


    thats because nobody can use shitty sniper rifles since they suck and are underpowered. im not saying sniper rifles suck now because of no quickscoping, im saying the suck now in general. the ak74 or any assault rifle is better long range than sniper rifles. the damage also seems to be worse on snipers. i mean, if treyarch is trying to make this game "so realistic" getting shot by a .45cal bullet in the chest would kill u instantly



    Seriously, all i see from you is "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, SNIPE, SUCKS, SNIPE, WAAAAAAAAAAAH". Talking about quick scoping is so cliche.



    ? I wonder why. Maybe because the sniper rifles are not useful compared to any other weapon in the game?

    Hurrr.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    ContinuexD
    No, I know why. Its because you cannot except the fact that quick scoping is long gone, its now hard scopes, or lucky no-scopes. Like it should be.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    Bl00dy_Bereserker

    gamezilla36 wrote:

     

    ContinuexD wrote:

     


    Seriously, all i see from you is "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, SNIPE, SUCKS, SNIPE, WAAAAAAAAAAAH". Talking about quick scoping is so cliche.



    ? I wonder why. Maybe because the sniper rifles are not useful compared to any other weapon in the game?

    Hurrr.


    gamezilla do u play on ps3 or xbox?
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    Bl00dy_Bereserker
    too bad you CANT hardscope, since the snipers are useless against the gaylils and 74u's
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    ContinuexD
    Seriously, cry about this game some more, maybe you'll make someone else feel your pain.
    But then again, that's near impossible .
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    Bl00dy_Bereserker

    ContinuexD wrote:

     

    Seriously, cry about this game some more, maybe you'll make someone else feel your pain.
    But then again, that's near impossible .


    im not complaining. i dont give a ****. i dont complain about gay things, im just saying wat was the big deal about QSing? whatever i play this game without it and im fine
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    Do you not play S&D?
    They're still in there.

    Though, for reg pubs, while that playstyle is almost non-existent, I honestly wouldn't care if it was back. It's kind of bleh not having anybody snipe. Don't get me wrong, I hat(ed) getting sniped. Long range, or otherwise. While I don't have to fear getting OKO'd from med distance, I don't have to fear getting picked off long range anymore, either. The patch scared off more than quickscopers.

    Does anyone honestly have one sniper, lmg, or shotgun in their top 5 most killed by?
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    FISHtotheER
    I loooove that there is no bs quickscoping in this game. It was ridiculous how many idiots did it in MW2, and thought they were awesome. That, and boosting completely ruined that game, you couldn't join a damn match without somebody doing at least one of those two things. I do agree Treyarch may have gone a little far with it the other way, but I don't care if they put NO sniper rifles in the game.  I've never really even tried sniping in any of the cod games, but in a couple wager matches, you have to, and I really haven't had a problem getting kills with them, sooo either you SUCK at sniping, orrrrr you're a crappy sniper. That's it, if you can't get kills with a sniper rifle without quickscoping (which is for the pansiest of girls) then try a different gun. It's not meant to be a run and gun type of gun, sit your ass in a corner with a sniper rifle and try using some skill for once. I'm tired of hearing all the whining about it. I don't even use the galil or ak74u or whatever, I like the famas, AUG, and stoner, but if they got rid of one of those, or even all of them, I wouldn't be crying my face off about it, I'd find another gun to kick ass with. No, there's no snipers in the top five guns I've been killed with, because there's not that many people who use those guns, there never have been.  I've noticed there are less snipers in this game, but that's a good thing, the only ones left for the most part are quality snipers, not 10 yr. olds running around trying to snipe you in the face in less than half a second without even seeing you. Glad it's gone!
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    BeastOfFate

    violent_spinal wrote:

     

    Do you not play S&D?
    They're still in there.

    Though, for reg pubs, while that playstyle is almost non-existent, I honestly wouldn't care if it was back. It's kind of bleh not having anybody snipe. Don't get me wrong, I hat(ed) getting sniped. Long range, or otherwise. While I don't have to fear getting OKO'd from med distance, I don't have to fear getting picked off long range anymore, either. The patch scared off more than quickscopers.

    Does anyone honestly have one sniper, lmg, or shotgun in their top 5 most killed by?



    Nope. But I've got a sniper, shotgun and lmg in my top 5 kills with .

    Also, I'm not saying snipers are fine, and hit detection issues are still massively messed up, but it's still kind of possible on certain maps to snipe. However, 'certain maps' shouldn't be applicable to guns in a game where everybody should be able to do whatever they want...
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    Chug Manmilk
    Really there is no point at all at quickscoping apart from boosting your youtube ego. If you want to engage someone in close combat, use a knife or a pistol or something that isnt 720 degree quickscope from the top of nuketown SnD clutch
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    TwistedMan
    YES!
    I love the amount of balance put into the sniper rifles!
    Its REALLY realistic to! Aiming in for 3 seconds MINIMUM to get an accurate shot, when in REAL life, all you need is the crosshair's on the person! (No sarcasm: The barrel of the sniper doesn't change AT ALL, the sniper ALWAYS makes perfect adjustments to the SCOPE of the gun to insure that when the crosshair's are on the person, they die, in this game you can't change the scope, so I immediately assume its adjusted perfectly, but apparently with this "Random bullet" bullshit, it just blows the realism out of the game, begin sarcasm: )
    Definitely amazing.
    I also love that when I camp at the back of the map with my trusty L96, when I shoot someone and kill them, they ALWAYS look at the killcam to find my position, and kill me across the map with an AK74u/Assault rifle!
    Truly amazing! It is so lovely because of 1 games mistakes that Treyarch decided to remove a 5 year old way of sniping that many people have loved in that time, but cause of that 1 said game, instead of trying to fix it, or make it work for everyone, they just throw it out the window completely, forgetting about every balance issue that comes with it!
    I also love the fact that when my sniper hits someone, I usually get a hitmarker, cause you know, your arms of limbs won't be torn of in real life, they can still shoot you, that adds to the awesome balance in this game  

    I can't even make that sound sarcastic..
    Meh, I tried. Can't wait for a year from now when IW or some other company actually has a way of quickscoping that is fun and enjoyable for EVERYONE that has skill, instead of just being pure lazy like Treyarch did and decide to nurf it as much as possible, throwing out realism and balance which is what people WANTED from the sniper, no longer is the sniper realistic or balance, it is the way the person is when using it. Lets all camp at the back of the map not moving for the duration of the game, sounds like fun!
    Now that, was sarcasm at win.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    Bl00dyBizkitz
    I hope you people realize that Treyarch is indeed fixing the sniping. It won't be necessarily Quickscoping, but I'm sure some skilled snipers out there can pick up some tricks and perform well with the sniper, instead of any old 12 year old who thinks doing 360's off buildings are cool.

    And besides that, I think both sides of this argument need to stop ******** at each other and realize that Quickscoping doesn't ruin a game nor does it make a game awesome. Just play the damn game, be happy for what it is, and have fun.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    TwistedMan

    Bl00dyBizkitz wrote:

     

    I hope you people realize that Treyarch is indeed fixing the sniping. It won't be necessarily Quickscoping, but I'm sure some skilled snipers out there can pick up some tricks and perform well with the sniper, instead of any old 12 year old who thinks doing 360's off buildings are cool.

    And besides that, I think both sides of this argument need to stop ******** at each other and realize that Quickscoping doesn't ruin a game nor does it make a game awesome. Just play the damn game, be happy for what it is, and have fun.



    Many people used the sniper FOR FUN.
    They used the AS's over and over and over and over and over again till they got bored.
    Then they went to quickscoping for more of a challenge.
    Now, its camp in a corner for 1, 2 ,3 ,4 ,5 minutes until they get bored and run out and die from across the map with something like a Sub-machine gun.
    You guys who hate on quickscoping attention spans MUST BE LOOOOOONG.
    As I said in my post above, lets all sit in a corner for 5 minutes and have fun!
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    Bl00dyBizkitz

    TwistedMan wrote:

     

    Bl00dyBizkitz wrote:

     

    I hope you people realize that Treyarch is indeed fixing the sniping. It won't be necessarily Quickscoping, but I'm sure some skilled snipers out there can pick up some tricks and perform well with the sniper, instead of any old 12 year old who thinks doing 360's off buildings are cool.

    And besides that, I think both sides of this argument need to stop ******** at each other and realize that Quickscoping doesn't ruin a game nor does it make a game awesome. Just play the damn game, be happy for what it is, and have fun.



    Many people used the sniper FOR FUN.
    They used the AS's over and over and over and over and over again till they got bored.
    Then they went to quickscoping for more of a challenge.
    Now, its camp in a corner for 1, 2 ,3 ,4 ,5 minutes until they get bored and run out and die from across the map with something like a Sub-machine gun.
    You guys who hate on quickscoping attention spans MUST BE LOOOOOONG.
    As I said in my post above, lets all sit in a corner for 5 minutes and have fun!



    Dude, have you ever considered doing something ELSE for a challenge? I don't understand why Quickscoping has to be THE test of skill in COD, because it's honestly just another way to play the game, nothing more, nothing less.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    spidermanchan

    tymillz102 wrote:

     

    gamezilla36 wrote:

     

    However, there are many who use the sniper rifle as their choice, and now its almost usless.

    No one liked SoH Pro.

    And that was enough for it to be removed?

    But this?

    Pffff

    What were you thinking Treyarch?


    The fact that u rely on quickscoping to kills wit a sniper is sad because sniping is not about quickscoping.When you snipe,u sit in the back of the  map and provide backup for your teammates and move to different spots after a few kills to get a better vantage point.By the way quickscoping isnt even realistic.You NEVER see any one doin that in the military



    lmao rofl, u talking about realistic ?
    most fundamental thing: 1 shot to the head ALWAYS does not kill a person (except sniper rifles)? lmao
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    TwistedMan

    Bl00dyBizkitz wrote:

     

    TwistedMan wrote:

     

    Bl00dyBizkitz wrote:

     

    I hope you people realize that Treyarch is indeed fixing the sniping. It won't be necessarily Quickscoping, but I'm sure some skilled snipers out there can pick up some tricks and perform well with the sniper, instead of any old 12 year old who thinks doing 360's off buildings are cool.

    And besides that, I think both sides of this argument need to stop ******** at each other and realize that Quickscoping doesn't ruin a game nor does it make a game awesome. Just play the damn game, be happy for what it is, and have fun.



    Many people used the sniper FOR FUN.
    They used the AS's over and over and over and over and over again till they got bored.
    Then they went to quickscoping for more of a challenge.
    Now, its camp in a corner for 1, 2 ,3 ,4 ,5 minutes until they get bored and run out and die from across the map with something like a Sub-machine gun.
    You guys who hate on quickscoping attention spans MUST BE LOOOOOONG.
    As I said in my post above, lets all sit in a corner for 5 minutes and have fun!



    Dude, have you ever considered doing something ELSE for a challenge? I don't understand why Quickscoping has to be THE test of skill in COD, because it's honestly just another way to play the game, nothing more, nothing less.



    Sorry, but I don't know about YOU.
    But the contracts to me, are easy (Most of them).
    The challenges, are easy (Most of them).
    Using an assault rifle/smg is EASY as all hell.
    And yeah, most aspects of this game are easy.  
    That is to ME anyway.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    Bl00dyBizkitz
    I was thinking more along the lines of Crossbow Only, Ballistic Knifing, Shotguns, LMGs, something different for a change? To me, that would be fun while I take a break from Quickscoping, while the sniper rifle somewhat gets fixed.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    TwistedMan

    Bl00dyBizkitz wrote:

     

    I was thinking more along the lines of Crossbow Only, Ballistic Knifing, Shotguns, LMGs, something different for a change? To me, that would be fun while I take a break from Quickscoping, while the sniper rifle somewhat gets fixed.



    I don't find bringing a knife to a gun fight, very practical, very fun, or useful.
    I would just get owned over and over again, and might get a few cheaps kills, which isn't must of a challenge for me.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    Dr Brown

    Bl00dyBizkitz wrote:

     

    I was thinking more along the lines of Crossbow Only, Ballistic Knifing, Shotguns, LMGs, something different for a change? To me, that would be fun while I take a break from Quickscoping, while the sniper rifle somewhat gets fixed.



    The trouble is using most of those things usually result in frustration rather than fun (maybe apart from the ballistic knife cus it's super satisfying for me to use)

    Sniping now also causes frustration rather than fun. I want to use a different weapon apart from a AR and SMG and STILL be able to do well. I could do that before and it kept older games fresh and exciting. I'm still enjoying Black Ops right now by using Ar's and SMG's but it will just get to a point where I'll get bored and not touch it again.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    virtual2k
    im enjoying BO without quickscoping every day. and i love to kill those guys with some "sniper" like name tags.
    there is no way in any language of the world, which shows how 3arch should NOT change anything to those lame snipers.

    IF they give snipers anything...QS or anything else, it will be a 100% game ruiner. it nearly ruined BFBC2, if DEF. ruined Medal of Honor, so it isnt any surprise that it will ruin BO also.
  • Re: i'm enjoying black ops  without the quickscoping
    What game you been playing then? BO's has quickscoping lol?