10 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2010 10:11 AM by rltw0393 RSS

Thank you Treyarch...

rltw0393
Thank you so much for single-handedly ruining the Call of Duty franchise.  It's awesome that you released the game with more bugs than an African jungle....but what's even more awesome is your seemingly indifferent attitude toward the fans.  Hell, there's no reason to keep us happy, because there will always be a ton of faithful fans to buy your sub-par garbage after seeing an awesome commercial with Kobe Bryant and Jimmy Kimmel.  Maybe you should have taken all of that advertising money and put it into improving the game, itself.  But hey, what do I know?  I'm just one of the millions of suckers that thought new games meant improvements on the old ones.
  • Re: Thank you Treyarch...
    Briscut
    Why don't you tell us the problems you are having, because I haven't been having any.  Also it's a heck of a lot better game than MW2 was.
    Ahhh another hater wonderful... You probably are just another person who sucks at this game and says it bad because you don't have your UMP with stopping power or your OMA noob tubes. Anyone agree?
    urza
    Maybe if you could say what bugs you are experiencing, we could help you.
    1.04 fixed all the problems I had atm!
    rilsey
    well problems I have is that its now even worse to get into a game. since the patch ive had to turn myt ps3 off more times than ever cos the game keeps freezing. i cant get into lobbies without a 20min wait and then when i do get into one it keeps migrating hosts and then closing the lobby.basically the patch has made me turn back to MW2.

what id like to know is when the patch will be out to fix this patch
    kevin62692
    Why would you want to go back to MW2? I'd rather go back to CoD4 but that's just me.
    bstew3386
    He is right the online play even with the patch is a joke! I am getting kicked off all the time!
    oXGostaXo

rltw0393 wrote:

Thank you so much for single-handedly ruining the Call of Duty franchise.  It's awesome that you released the game with more bugs than an African jungle....but what's even more awesome is your seemingly indifferent attitude toward the fans.  Hell, there's no reason to keep us happy, because there will always be a ton of faithful fans to buy your sub-par garbage after seeing an awesome commercial with Kobe Bryant and Jimmy Kimmel.  Maybe you should have taken all of that advertising money and put it into improving the game, itself.  But hey, what do I know?  I'm just one of the millions of suckers that thought new games meant improvements on the old ones.

1) their handling glitches better than MW2
    2) I think Multi player is great but could of been better.
    3) YOU HAVE ZOMBIES!
    sea_la_madre_de_3arch

Briscut wrote:

Why don't you tell us the problems you are having, because I haven't been having any.  Also it's a heck of a lot better game than MW2 was.

Well for starters I have a problem with people dissmising others complaints. IF you live next to one of the game servers or you are in the continental US lucky you. FYI This game released to multiple platforms on a GLOBAL scale and there is a HUGE percentage of people having serious issues.

I for example can't get online for more than a few matches and they lag a lot or randomly kicks members of my party and all that bull*** about our connections is nonsense since I even tried from a frame relay from work with no lag and really good line quality and still the game chugs and drops off at a incredibe rate even when all players have strong signal indicators and voice chat works perfectly hell we even tried to without voice chat.

Also I have not even finished the single player story because a game breaking bug does not let me complete the mission objectives. To my dismay modern warfare works better every time. When Black ops lags too much I switch to modern warfare 2 to see if the issue is at my end and it plays perfectly aside from the dismal amount of glitchers and cheaters.

There is thousands of videos on the net and countless post about the multitude of bugs this game has so there is ample proof of what we say when we complain. If you have no issue with this game go out and buy a lottery ticket you are a lucky son of a gun.
    misel_113
    I know what you mean. If the patch isn't any good i'll be selling my copy.
    rltw0393

Psycho12596_ wrote:

Ahhh another hater wonderful... You probably are just another person who sucks at this game and says it bad because you don't have your UMP with stopping power or your OMA noob tubes. Anyone agree?

You hit the nail right on the head.  I'm a hater because it takes 10-15 minutes to get into a lobby, only to have it closed after 2 minutes of game play.  I'm also a hater because I can't use the sh!tbox UMP.  I should probably be glad that they added useless crap like designing your own emblem (only to have a bunch of retards use it to create swastikas....*btw, news flash...nazis lost the war) or customizing the red dot reticle into a yin-yang.