8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2010 4:59 PM by mamaluigi RSS

Lightweight Pro

ImOnYourTeam
I had a thought that maybe, just for fun, Lightweight Pro should be changed a bit. It is far too easy to attain it, and so I feel like something needs to be changed. Here's my idea:

Lightweight Pro

Change the melee kill challenge to: "Kill 2 players in rapid succession within 7 seconds of diving to prone.

Add benefit: Shoot while diving to prone and remove set time after collision with ground.

Feedback/Comments/Likes?
  • Re: Lightweight Pro
    That is an awful idea.  Good try but honestly, that would be sooo overpowered.
    ImOnYourTeam
    I thought about it, but really think about something; how often is it that you have time to shoot while prone anyways? Most of the time diving to prone is so fast that it wouldn't matter if you could shoot while diving or not. It really only would be good when diving from a high altitude with a target right in front of you, and would mostly be used to get sweet montage clips with like a diving tomahawk. I can only see it being practical on places like Villa when diving out of windows or over staircases. Plus, you're falling so fast that it would be really hard to trace a target who's moving while falling so fast.
    NinjaIRL
    It doesn't take long to dive to prone, but still that's way too quick. It would be really overpowered and everyone would over use it. The reason they changed drop shots is to make it more realistic, but this would just shun out all of their efforts.
    ImOnYourTeam
    True. Perhaps your character would JUST be able to shoot while airborne, and would still have to set their gun when they hit the ground.
    green86
    I wish they would at least fix taking fall damage from diving
    I still die when diving out the cool windows with lightweight pro
    ImOnYourTeam

green86 wrote:

I wish they would at least fix taking fall damage from diving
    I still die when diving out the cool windows with lightweight pro

Seriously. On my knifing class, I love to dive out of the high windows in Villa, but when I hit ground, it kills me. That needs to be fixed ASAP.
    Kenman
    Shoot While Diving to Prone = Drop Shooting = Banned.
    You know how many spam threads would be created on this forum because of that.... I like it the way it is .