10 Replies Latest reply: Dec 21, 2010 9:51 AM by Miami Jackson RSS

Quit Ban

Miami Jackson
Quit Ban needs to be set into motion with this game. Far too many people are rage quitting and it ruins gameplay. I know some of you are going to say well sometimes I have to leave, and that is fine. The ban would not hamper you in any way shape or form. The ban would be in place for those who constantly quit games in fear of loseing/not doing well. I've been on both the winning team and loseing team with this happens, and it completely slows the game down. Please make a Quit Ban.
  • Re: Quit Ban
    Nyght87
    go play reach if you want quit bans.
    MrMurderx1221
    Millions of people play this game everyday.

Chances are, you're gonna run into people who have to leave.

You don't know if they are rage quitting, or leaving for some specific reason.

Deal with it.
    Kargion
    Im not for or against this.  Still not sure how i feel.  I understand both sides.
    I am always on call 24/7 for my job being in IT. I get a lot of phone calls, and when I do I have to leave the game. There is nothing in the rules that says I can't quit a game, so sorry, but you are just going to have to deal with it.

edit: and I don't dashboard, I just quit the game. So it shouldn't affect you at all.
    Miami Jackson
    Like I said for those who leave every once and while, then you wouldn't get a quit ban.
    Miami Jackson

Nyght87 wrote:

go play reach if you want quit bans.

You know I haven't played Reach in a while, but the quit ban they put into place did wonders to combat against the habitual quitters.
    Nyght87
    People can join in the middle of games.  nuff said

Miami Jackson wrote:

Like I said for those who leave every once and while, then you wouldn't get a quit ban.

Last weekend I think I had to leave at least 15 games, is that more than every once in a while?
    Miami Jackson

fyrhazzrd2 wrote:

Miami Jackson wrote:

Last weekend I think I had to leave at least 15 games, is that more than every once in a while?

No, it would be X amount of games within a 24 hour period.
    Miami Jackson

Nyght87 wrote:

People can join in the middle of games.  nuff said

Thanks for the pro tip. The problem isn't joining games, it is those who quit often. In objective based games types this hampers the game.