7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 22, 2010 6:28 PM by dowtatno RSS

Ban this Kid

Dbro85
Many of you have probably noticed that there is a bunch of spam threads out there so would somebody please ban flashdynamo because if you look at pretty much every spam post it is his and every single one of his posts is spam so this is either some bot or a troll that clearly has no life... well less of a life than most other trolls
  • Re: Ban this Kid
    Airsoft''LjL
    Funny thing is, is that you are trolling to my good man  :o
    Dbro85

Airsoft'LjL wrote:

Funny thing is, is that you are trolling to my good man  :o

I guess I am but I am trollin' with a purpose outside of just to piss people off like this guy
    BooMRockS
    I'll have to agree, the fella, bot, kid, nerd or whatever he/she is, is a spamm bastard with no life and his post are creepy in some sort of disturbing and disgusting way.
    powderslinger
    instead of creating a thread complaining about him, report every post he makes.
    BooMRockS

powderslinger wrote:

instead of creating a thread complaining about him, report every post he makes.

I didn't made the thread but if the report button worked for me, I would report him without hesitate.
    But alas, all what this report button does in my browser is just to refresh, sometimes sends me to the report screen but I'm unable to select the cause of the report in the select list.
    powderslinger
    i've had the same issue also.
    you're not alone.

i have also tried and failed.
    yea i try to report a thread once in a while but it fails so i just wright a stupid comment like lrn2search or something about them rideing a short bus to school.