39 Replies Latest reply: Jun 17, 2012 9:46 AM by PsychoManStudios RSS

Acension Final Zombie Map?

Tubbysmurf
Through out the maps there are many clues to rising above the darkness, or ASCENDING from darkness. The term Acension is the idea of rising up to heaven without dying first.  Defending Heaven against zombies? lol
  • Re: Acension Final Zombie Map?
    Guggi
    Nope, Activision said that Black Ops will have the most map packs out of all the Call of Duties, so it's 4 + map packs meaning 4 + zombie maps. And also, I think the map will be a lighthouse
    Tubbysmurf
    Wow, Okay first of all dont be so quick to shoot the idea down. It could be the last zombie map for the 4 Character storyline. Five has nothing to do with the other zombie maps. The other three could be like that.
    Dazedkiller501
    Well it's not the final one, Treyarch's just getting started
    I highly doubt it, maybe for the original set of characters or something, but odds are there's going to be plenty more Zombies maps from Treyarch. In fact, I some what doubt that the Zombies will end in Black Ops.
    SaintOfPotatos
    Definetly not the last Zombie map. Treyarch/Activision make plenty of money off the DLC's so until the money starts running dry, they probably won't stop making maps.

No it's not a lighthouse. I highly doubt it.
    carljul
    You should chek out my other topic talking about my discovery about ascension

i found out ascension was actually an island and it was a military base
    THis is what i found on wikipedia:
    The first aircraft to land on Ascension Island was a Fairey Swordfish from HMS Archer in 1942. In 1943 the United States Army Air Force set up Wideawake Airfield, by arrangement with the British government. The airfield was abandoned at the end of the war, and fell into disuse.

Disuse=Zombie house
    SaintOfPotatos
    Did you find out it where it was from like coordinates or something?
    Five, has no relevance to the story line of the 4-character story.  So I'm guessing acension will be the final of the story line, but I'm hoping it will be bigger than Kino der Toten, and having alot of levels/stairs/stories to it.  The mystery box will probably be at the pinnacle of the map.

No munkey thats not true if you have found the phones in Ascension. They ring at random. When you awnser them with square or x kenndedy, castro, or the other 2 will say something. Basically like there calling for help. The pentagon thief is Peter Mcain. This proves Five is part of the story and it took place the same time Ascension did.

carljul

SaintOfPotatos wrote:

Did you find out it where it was from like coordinates or something?

here are the coordinates youll see its in the middle of noooooowhere

7°58′10″S 14°23′38″W
    I doubt its the last zombie map for the 4-charater storyline.
    avfc94

Guggi wrote:

Nope, Activision said that Black Ops will have the most map packs out of all the Call of Duties, so it's 4 + map packs meaning 4 + zombie maps. And also, I think the map will be a lighthouse

what....so if they charge £10 for each one they are doubling the price of the game. no offence but anyone spending £40 on add ons for a game is pathetic and needs to get out more
    x7x_spike_7x7
    Ascension- ( MY VIEW)

mason says these things at the end of the game with the cutscene

Six point five millimeters, Eleven twenty-two, Texas, Ascension

6.5 x 52 mm Italian Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle killed JFK.( six point five milimetes) 11/22/63 is when JFK died,(eleven,Twenty-two) he died in Dallas texas..(Texas) the piece of paper the woman was reading the At the end of the game was the assassination codes, that was titled Ascension( Ofcourse Ascension)
    funmakerrik
    why do many people think it will be a lighthouse???
    jchiz
    THe reason five didnt have to four characters was because its unlocked after the campaign and who the hell wants to do the campaign. They would've gotten so much **** if the made it part of the storyline.
    Flashman747
    Have you guys ever considered that the 4 old characters will time travel to the future and meet with the other 4 characters?

funmakerrik wrote:

Perhaps a lot of clues hinting it, maybe not.
    Earlier speculations were a beach scenario.
    I do not think that Acension will be the final zombie map. I predict that there will be at LEAST one more Map Pack for BO and will have another zombie map.
    Dgkjosh727
    i doubt it'd be the last zombie map treyarchs makin to much money of us zombie slayers
    Xelamorph67

Guggi wrote:

My exact same thoughts on the Lighthouse thing! If anyone doesn't know there was a picture of a lighthouse in Der Riese.
    Blackops_Elite93

Guggi wrote:

This, and I'm so hoping the map will be a lighthouse that would be so sick!!!!!!  
    robacollver
    Ascend to the heavens? What happened around the time of the cold War? What has been rumroed as a map before?

THE MOON within the Heavens!    

or some other map like ( eifal Tower, english lighthouse, Tunguska, area 51 -in order of likeliness-)

pictures of Eifal Tower, & lighthouse are visible in Der Riese hardened version, & tuguska is written on various maps
    Nope, we're going to fight zombies down on their turf. The final level lies in the depths of hell.
    kratos-2144
    It's in America,every one of the maps so far have been located in what language it's in (Nacht Der Untoten in Germany, Shi No Numa in Japan, "FIVE" in America, etc.).
    fallenangel700
    it's a lengendary amarican lighthouse, The Statue of Liberty!  or the lighthouse from the der riese telepoters OR its heven.
    the last map is proubly gona be hell . but i don't care where we fight BRING IT ON ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!  Rata-tat-Rata-tat-tat-tat!!
    Mr.Firebird
    You're mostly correct with that as it will be based around JFK's assassination. I advise you to just watch WoodysGamerTag's Map Pack Info vid and listen to his zombie thoughts because it'd be the most accurate IMO
    ZombieBlood_Bo

Tubbysmurf wrote:

Through out the maps there are many clues to rising above the darkness, or ASCENDING from darkness. The term Acension is the idea of rising up to heaven without dying first.  Defending Heaven against zombies? lol

No this is not the final map because for every Map Pack which is 4 multiplayer maps and 1 zombie map

Treyarch said that Call of duty will have lots of Map Packs so for every map packs means there will be a zombie map for every map pack;
    Pwn9944
    i cant wait to buy it so i can beat all of your guys hopes in playing it firist
    I bet its not the last map
    biscuithucker
    They will make maps for a long time and they might even come out with a only zombie map pack which would be awesome and they wouldnt get rid of the old zombie crew there just to awesome
    rabyt311

avfc94 wrote:

Guggi wrote:

what....so if they charge £10 for each one they are doubling the price of the game. no offence but anyone spending £40 on add ons for a game is pathetic and needs to get out more

spent $35 on the four borderlands DLC's, ***** boss man
    rabyt311

funmakerrik wrote:

if you play der riese on the w@w disc in the teleporter as images flash by some kid said he saw a lighthouse
    tex_ty

Munkey Guner wrote:

Five, has no relevance to the story line of the 4-character story.  So I'm guessing acension will be the final of the story line, but I'm hoping it will be bigger than Kino der Toten, and having alot of levels/stairs/stories to it.  The mystery box will probably be at the pinnacle of the map.

if its not area 51 its not the last one.
    i doubt its the last, i believe there will be at least a couple more, someone mentioned that as long as activision is money hungry the maps will continue, well not necessarily, if they feel they have better ideas for something else they will axe it real quick. as for the characters, it could be the jfk crew will take over, it could be it was just a bonus and nothing will come of it and tank and all them will stay, could be the questionable character is just to keep everyone thinking and its nothing?????? who knows, good ideas though.
    rabyt311
    so i read the Wiki article on ascension island... theres some good **** there man!

island was used as a joint us/uk air force base but is no longer active
    nasa uses the island as an emergency landing for space shuttles
    indian752

carljul wrote:

The first aircraft to land on Ascension Island was a Fairey Swordfish from HMS Archer in 1942. In 1943 the United States Army Air Force set up Wideawake Airfield, by arrangement with the British government. The airfield was abandoned at the end of the war, and fell into disuse.

Disuse=Zombie house

i also heard in a video somewhere that it would be located on the knoll where JFK was killed but idk
    omzo

rabyt311 wrote:

so i read the Wiki article on ascension island... theres some good **** there man!

island was used as a joint us/uk air force base but is no longer active
    nasa uses the island as an emergency landing for space shuttles

space shuttles? In Kino der Toten, when you go into the teleporter and on your way out you stop in the room with the projector in it (not the pack-a-punch one) there is a model of a space shuttle on the table. So there is a high chance it will be there.
    Grim_Slayer12
    we will find out february first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kussmar
    On google maps, 7°58′10″S 14°23′38″W is at an island called acension and that exact place is in an air force base. Look at it your self:
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl and then search 7°58′10″S 14°23′38″W. Zoom in and out to see what I mean.
    adirtyleprecaun

carljul wrote:

Disuse=Zombie house

disude=zombie house is funny. and yeah im thinking its going to be an island of some kind.

and for sure not the last zombie map, they make way too much money off it, thats why people buy the games, to kill zombies. the only way Zombies die is if zombies actually take over the world.