1 2 3 Previous Next 68 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2012 10:51 PM by iil4zyii RSS

A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse

There has been a number of posts where people ask for some form of punishment / credit system etc etc and in all the threads there are a number who jump in saying "I only quit because of lag"

Well lets see if it's true

How

Post your Gamertag in here so all can look at your recent games and see why you quit

I bet a lot of you won`t and will find another excuse not to post your GT to hide the fact the everyone will be able to see that you only quit when your loosing

Come on prove me wrong, I dare you !!!! :P

edit: I will just add I do think there are issues with LAG occasionally and the LAG compensator is flawed but nowhere near as bad as to make nearly all loosing teams to quit (funny how its always the loosing team quitting isn't it)
  • 1. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    SnickersTehPony
    ::eats a bunch of acid::

::joins BO MTDM::

::30 seconds later::  Oh man, I changed my mind, I can't handle this right now.

::leaves::

Well, maybe a different game mode....

::Joins FFA::

GAH!   TOO MUCH!

::Joins Domination::

WHYYYYYYYY!

Yea, and repeat that process about 3 more times.
  • 2. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    kevo9359
    Wanna know a reason why i quit out of matches? I'm not gonna lie like they do. There are matches that i get sht on, so i leave, or I have horrible teammates that play headquarters or dom to get kills instead of actually playing the objective.
  • 3. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    KLKapone11
    this thread is stupid

my gt is: L A G

im the reason why you quit
  • 4. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    Asfrina
    No matter how much I get **** on or how bad a game I am having or how much my team is being destroyed I won't ever just rage quit a game. I hate joining the queue for Dom and find myself going into a game where there is a huge points difference and usually a big killstreak on the go but I refuse to just backout and let someone else wander into that sh*tfest in the hopes that this will encourage more peopel to do the same .

I know I am deluding myself with this attitude but one can hope .
  • 5. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    vstrong50
    i would post my GT, but im not one of these pvssies who quit

Im a 5th prestige and havent quit more than 3 games....2 because everyone was 1 bar, host was 4 bar and quit less than 20 seconds into the match.  1 time my internet went out.  Ive played out EVERY other game.
  • 6. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    dunnel009

ShaGGy_UK wrote:

There has been a number of posts where people ask for some form of punishment / credit system etc etc and in all the threads there are a number who jump in saying "I only quit because of lag"

How

Post your Gamertag in here so all can look at your recent games and see why you quit

I bet a lot of you won`t and will find another excuse not to post your GT to hide the fact the everyone will be able to see that you only quit when your loosing

edit: I will just add I do think there are issues with LAG occasionally and the LAG compensator is flawed but nowhere near as bad as to make nearly all loosing teams to quit (funny how its always the loosing team quitting isn't it)

Let me ask you this, how does a team go from loosing 7500 - 2800 to winning 7500 - 1600 same teams same map back to back, only thing that changed was the host
  • 7. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    wfu1998

ShaGGy_UK wrote:

How

I'm not going to trust anyone with my gamertag anymore because of a thread where a booster denied he was boosting, said that he was framed when a legit poster digged up his username on a hack site, and then framed a legit person that was criticizing him. You should understand my reluctance to give my gamertag out now, right?
  • 8. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    megablast98
    I'll play your game!

GT MegaBlast98
  • 9. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    So no takers up to now not that I'm surprised, as I think most of us know why you actually quit games and it nothing to do with LAG and purely down to fact your getting beaten, prove me wrong.
1 2 3 Previous Next