1 2 3 4 Previous Next 68 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2012 10:51 PM by iil4zyii Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    SnickersTehPony
    HAHAHA!  I was there for that!
  • 11. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse

megablast98 wrote:

I'll play your game!

GT MegaBlast98

We have a taker do you quit out a lot before we all look
  • 12. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    megablast98

ShaGGy_UK wrote:

megablast98 wrote:

I'll play your game!

GT MegaBlast98

Nope
  • 13. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse

megablast98 wrote:

ShaGGy_UK wrote:

megablast98 wrote:

I'll play your game!

GT MegaBlast98

Nope

Oh this wasn't for people who stick it out in a game it's for the Quitters who back out because they are loosing.
  • 14. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    XxVividxX
    You do realize theater shows what the game sees right? It doesn't show lag, so no matter what you look at in theater, it won't be what the person that posted actually saw on their tv.
  • 15. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    SpartanChief1
    I dont quit often, but I do occasionally. For many reasons. But mostly because I CAN! Its still a free country, and for the most part I will move about freely. My reasons are my own, and dont have to be justified here to a group of sniveler's. Wether it be Lag, or I'm just really playing badly, or my fellow teammates are suckin it bad, or my favorite female booty cally just stopped by, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....... It going to happen so get over it and play as best you can. And most of all... Quit your Grippin...
  • 16. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    Urban Clan 2003
    lol occasional lag?? what game you playing. you should go play cod 4 and see the difference!. besides you say its funny how the losers quit. do you think it could be cuz the winners got host?? its funny how when I enter a room where every ones quit only to have host migrate to my 50 mb and see how the tables quickly turn. if you want a CHALLENGE! then leave me you gamer tag. then we will see who leaves in private match.
  • 17. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    my k/d is over 2.8...20k kills...I quit because of lag and cheaters...guys running around with weapons that have no recoil...not because I am losing....generally, I am losing because of lag and/or cheaters...
  • 18. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    UNEF-Stealth

ShaGGy_UK wrote:

There has been a number of posts where people ask for some form of punishment / credit system etc etc and in all the threads there are a number who jump in saying "I only quit because of lag"

Well lets see if it's true

How

Post your Gamertag in here so all can look at your recent games and see why you quit

I bet a lot of you won`t and will find another excuse not to post your GT to hide the fact the everyone will be able to see that you only quit when your loosing

Come on prove me wrong, I dare you !!!! :P

edit: I will just add I do think there are issues with LAG occasionally and the LAG compensator is flawed but nowhere near as bad as to make nearly all loosing teams to quit (funny how its always the loosing team quitting isn't it)

I have quitt quite a bit in the past few days for these reasons 1: all the CTF enemy teams do is sneek to your spawn and spawn kill yay happy days ( i will not stay in when that shite is going on.
    2: if lag is an issue and in most cases it is 3: if i feel the enemy team or certain members are BS and not legitt

Gamer Tag: UNEF Stealth

Also side note: generaly when this is going on yes im losing BUT im not a poor sport  i generaly only leave  when the above is the means by which i am losing.
    hope that made sence.
  • 19. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    EpicNinjaGuy
    I was in a 1 v 4 Demo match in Team Tac. Me against an organized party of 4. I'd been with a 4 man party, but they all quit after the first round. I stayed and won the game, along with three randoms who joined a couple of minutes after my friends left.
1 2 3 4 Previous Next